OI M8! STOP IN THE NAME OF SHARIA LAW

>OI M8! STOP IN THE NAME OF SHARIA LAW
>TV LICENSE AND BUTTER KNIFE LICENSE PLEASE
What do?

Donate to the diversity budget.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>What do?

Enjoy the fact that, unlike in the USA, Bongcops practise law enforcement through the community policing model, create an atmosphere wherein police are respected for the service they provide rather than the intimidation they provoke, and get around their area of responsibility in an environmentally friendly and cost effective way.

this. at least they don't treat every situation like a warzone

What's a diversity budget? I assume it is tax funded? What is its purpose?

Doesn't work with shitskins though.

Knew exactly which flag this would be before clicking

Really? I wasn't sure t bh. Either an American or an Australian would make such an unfunny attempt at discrediting another country.
Two of the worst, when it comes to creating threads.

You have an example of this failing in predominantly minority communities within the UK? As far as I can find only 1 police officer was killed in the UK in 2017 and he was on foot fighting a terrorist, not checking licenses in a tiny electric car.

You should know. Toronto police have a diversity budget too

Wtf? Why isn't he executing that woman?

Yes, but I don't work for the Toronto police department and am unfamiliar with diversity budgets.

I think id rather have our trigger happy death squads over this

And yet you somehow manage to have both

Now he says New York doesn't count and the only parts of America that count are rural areas with a few thousand people because those are the only white and right wing areas.

It's a free county hombre. You just don't get it seniore. Que passa.
Out of all four country's on earth, the US is probably the best. Muchos Gracia.

New York doesnt count

How about Texas?

>Texas
>american

Are any of the 50 states part of the United States?

Canada

>Either an American or an Australian would make such an unfunny attempt at discrediting another country.
everyone does this you retard

They certainly tried

Not really. Either it's funny or Australian/American.

You also forgot how they take about five seconds to start blaming black people or some other random undesirable for all their ills.

Nope, everyone does it. New?