Straight Thread

Straight thread. Also, I miss Mary Jane.

Other urls found in this thread:

xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Straight thread
Keep your hatred out of this board, Sup Forums.

>Hosting a shipping thread is hatred.

Fuck off.

Why do people hate the canon romance of Peter and Mary Jane again? I think they're good together.

(most of) Sup Forums jokes, Sup Forums takes it seriously, learn the difference

The editorial staff doesn't know where to take the relationship, so they hate it. Movie fags hate it because "ZOMG GWEN STACY! ^~^" New fags hate it because MJ is shallow in the new books. And I believe the Yoai community isn't a fan of it either because they think he should get with Deadpool.

Yes, Sup Forums, never perfect infallible Sup Forums. Always another boards fault, right?

None of this is true. Quesada hated it because it reminded him of his own failed marriage, and he was in charge, so it was mandated. He's also the reason why no one in the marvel universe can smoke anymore unless they're an evil racist misogynistic villain.

Yes, Sup Forums, the board where people joke so hard it eventually attracts morons who take the jokes seriously, Sup Forums is a whole different demon

Ginger ships are canonically better. Prove me wrong.

I can't.

Wait, fucking really? What a jackass.

>Yes, Sup Forums, the board where people joke so hard it eventually attracts morons who take the jokes seriously
Yeah, baneposting has certainly never been a thing here, has it.

This fucking retard just spilled his drink.

>No best bat girl in this thread.

You sicken me Sup Forums.

He's also the sole reason why DC and Marvel will never do another crossover again. When he took over, he started personal attacks on DC and was being an all around shitty human being because he thought that would mean good business, if DC and Marvel hated eachother, when before him, they always had maintained a friendly rivalry. I think after the blackest night bullshit where he told comic stores to send him ripped up copies of blackest night, they would get deadpool variants in return. After that, DC said they would never work with Marvel again in any way shape or form as long as Quesadilla was still with Marvel in any way. He's a fat awful spic.

Absolutely despicable.

Back to your gay thread please. No snark on your way out, thank you.

here's the moron

Scarlet Witch fags allowed?

I miss this relationship. It was and is the best husband and wife team and its a goddamn shame that it was destroyed.
They said it would make Peter more accessible if he were single again. In reality it's make the Spider-Man books less appealing. Peter isn't Tony Stark, he's everyone who's been given a bum card and who work hard everyday to earn that rent money. He was the guy who after two jobs comes home to the arms of the loving woman who is his rock.
Now Peter is Stark 2.0 Spider of International Mystery. The beauty of Spider-Man was that he was the everyman who goes to work and goes home to his wife. They weren't wealthy the were happy. Like most of people out there.

What does it feel like to live in a constant state of being offended?

FUCKING THIS! Taking him out of street level is the worse thing you can do to the character. Taking away his wife is the second worse thing. They did fucking both.

That moment when most people on Sup Forums are faggots and you need a straight thread to express you opinions freely

Feels Bizzaro, familia.

Me too

I think that we've just gotten so Tumblr to the point where the Yoai shippers are leaking over. We can't even making fun of that Joker rape meme without someone getting legit triggered anymore.

Shippers in general are a cancerous bunch. I honestly see no difference between you and Which was actually me just fucking around. It says a lot about a board that takes that shit as a serious reply.

Truly the god of all ships.

>i was pretending
user, even if it was ironic the deliver was made in a really shitty way

>Around muties, hide the redheaded cuties

>people are getting assmad over this obviously satirical post

When did all jokes become bait?

So the company wars faggots got into power. explains a lot.

Sup Forums doesn't know how to take a joke. It's always been a hyper sensitive place, and it's only gotten progressively more so over the years.
I typed it with the "keep your hatred out of this campus!" landwhale meme in mind.

Well, Jean/Scott is pretty garbage if you ask me.

But MJ/Peter and Arthur/Meera are strong evidence in your favor.

Is my memory faulty or were Pete and MJ shown banging alot over the years? Which is a good thing really for a married couple to be passionate.

>We will never get based MJ back.

Feels bad man.

Spider-Man fans are a diverse group, and because of Pete's varied romantic life, it spawns lots of shipping camps naturally, and One More Day fanned the flames immensely, and professional internet troll Dan Slott continues to throw barrels of gasoline in there.

I can't think of a single other comic character with a worse romantic situation.

If Gwen is in the next Spidey movie, I'm almost positive they'll bring her back full-stop, or just transfer Spider-Gwen into 616.

Yeah, its why I really hope they go the MJ route again.

Maybe then some semblance of the relationship can return to the comcis.

They fucked like bunnies.

Westaboo is Bestaboo

user
MJ and the Marriage was the only good thing Peter had going on until a certain mad man was determine to get those two apart.
Fucking or no one thing that was clear was they loved each other a whole fucking lot.

Depends if Quesadilla is still involked with Marvel. I remember him saying they would never get back together as long as he still worked at Marvel.

I hope he's not alive anymore

I fucking hate Gwen Stacy. She was a shit character then and will always be a shit character.

Was it ever explained what MJ offered big M?
Or is it like Thor and the hack of a writer though it be "clever" to have no answer?

I wanted Ben Reilly back and him to get with Firestar, since they had a thing when Ben was Scarlet Spider. Until the "fake" bullshit started up when he took over as Spider-Man. And now she's stuck in the background doing nothing. At least she no longer has cancer and hopefully they ignored the infertility shit.

Her unborn kid.

The one she miscarried? or was she pregnant again?
Also how is that worth anything to him? He undoes the marriage there is no kid to claim.

She basically said to leave Peter alone forever, which somehow implies he forgot the deal. Which is retarded because OMIT shows a red pigeon help free the fat fuck, who fell on Pete to make him miss the wedding, and a nurse in red that was to help Fisk kill Aunt May until "LOVE SAVED YOUR AUNT BECAUSE SOMEHOW SUPER-POWERED CPR COULD GET HER HEART TO STOP, BUT FUCK EVERY MYSTICAL BEING NOT BEING ABLE TO DO JACKSHIT FOR HER BEFORE HAND.

Wanna get triggered? Comic book movies were a fucking mistake.

but what was the offer she gave?
I have a hard ass time buying because even for Bendy's status that's pretty stupid.

>At least she no longer has cancer and hopefully they ignored the infertility shit.
Longrunning superhero universe-comics really are the worst soap operas.

Judge Dredd is the only comic that I can think of that does it halfway decent, Joe isn't exactly a superhero though.

Nothing, she offered FUCKING NOTHING except to agree to the deal since she says Pete wouldn't go for it unless she pushed him, and somehow Quesada implied that she beat the Devil by tricking him.

God damn it, I just went through a very rough break up with the girl whom I thought would be the one.
And then comes this thread filled with sentiment and remembrances of Peter's old, perfect marriage ruined at the hands of a jealous piece of shit.
Let's just say it's hitting home harder than you could imagine.
Post happy things. I really need them right now.

>MJ loved Spiderman
xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091265 not according to this fanfic

Take your blog to tumblr.

Aunt May dying would have made alot more sense than the Parker's selling their marriage to wannabe-satan.

Who thought havingan iconic hero like Spiderman, who's been referred to as the moral centre of the Marvel Universe, making a deal with Meph was a good idea?

Didn't she try to kill a shitload of mobsters?

Wait isn't that the flip?
I was always under the Impression that Gwen had a thing for Spidey while MJ was actually ask by Spider-man on a date and Mary turn him down because he loved Peter
I mean Gwen hasn't done much in comics over all, It was like she was there for a few issues to be a boy toy and *snap* she was gone.
Hell The only reason she has hanged around this long was the tragedy behind her death, she's remembered because she was dead and mich like Uncle Ben's death, her's was a turning point in his life.

Quesada.

Well, shit, thanks man.
Best wishes to you too.

>Mary Jane wins against Satan off panel
The same Satan that fuck up Doom, that fuck over Silver Suffer (twice) the same Satan that has fuck over mortals that have trick him.

Gwen has no defining personality and every version of her has a different personality and different quirk.

Yeah, but they were kindred spirits. Both obsessed with vengeance to a self destructive degree. They needed each other to even the other out.

#GiveBatsAPhantasmGirlfriend

This might not have become reality in the show, but atleast i can be happy that the hype around the ending has died down for now.

You forget the one who made the image probably never picked up a comic in their life.

Sorry to hear that user. Take some PeterXMJ.

And watch NONE of the films?
Because the End of 2002 Spider-man she tells Peter that when she was near dying and Spider-man was saving here all she could think about was Peter

Or make each other even worse, but I love the Phantasm so carry on?

Thanks, man.
I really, really liked this pairing.

Mangaverse was pretty rubbish and it was total bullshit how they killed off 95% of the setting in a story that ignored its own established canon just to end it all but Pete and MJ as a spider-ninja-duo was cute.

Reminds me of the little story idea thought up on Sup Forums before, where MJ becomes Venom unknowingly when the symbiote goes from Pete to her instead of Brock. Eventually it and her end up coming to terms and work out their feelings as in regard to Peter leading to MJ-Venom and Spiderman becoming a superhero duo as well as a couple

>im-fucking-plying

Millennial? Gwen Stacy fans become a huge thing after the Amazing Movie.

Why is Spider-man hooking up with Starfire?

What the hell is he sticking to?

Why is he spilling his drink?

Possible Samefag?

MJ was pretty amazing with Spider powers.

The clouds.
Have you never played a Spider-Man game, user?

That OMIT retcon of putting the blame on MJ is such fucking bullshit.

OMD makes it clear that it was Peter the one that pushed forward to make a deal with the fucking devil.

Sup Forums likes to believe there's some sekriy SJW master plan to infiltrate and destroy the board, so when somebody makes a joke like that they take it 100% serious and start posting their "oldfag analysis" and "back in old Sup Forums" shit.

These people are traumatized because somebody called them Sup Forumsmblr once.

Dude, they are fangirls of Emma Stone Gwen. They care for NOTHING but their waifu/self-insert.

Quesada is still married. And no one could smoke at all in comics while he was eic. Alonso lets it happen with MAX imprint villains... or maybe he just doesn't know how to say no to Ennis.

I didn't really care for the marriage, but christ that story was terrible, and Straczynski needed to be kicked off that book real badly, so I consider it something of a wash.

>xmen.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091265
Seriousish is a MJ/Peter shipper

Gwen HATED Spider-Man. She blamed him for her father's death even though it was clearly Doc Ock's fault. Black Cat is the only love interest who preferred Spider-Man to Peter.

Mary Jane respected and loved Peter's drive to help people at the risk of his own life, but she hated the fact that he might die doing it.

They also said that Peter was dead and that Otto was spider-man for good.

They're salesmen of things where truth is irrelevant. They'll get back together when someone has a pitch good enough. Or maybe he'll marry someone else, and she'll die and they'll hook up at her funeral! Or he will die, she'll marry Steve Rogers, and Miles will be Quasar.

They sell shit. They don't do conspiracies. They will wheel on a dime if they need to. They will have the next avengers event take place in a home Depot if they need to.

They thought that Spider-Man needed a shakeup- because Straczynski was basically cruising towards an "end of spider-man" situation, resolving everything he could think of and there weren't a lot of bones left to gnaw.

She was more interesting than Mary Jane was when she died.

Mary Jane was a one note tramp.

Stop this shit.

It's a shit story without you stupid faggots rewriting it to be dumber.

I know this is a troll because Gwen's only real character trait at the time she died was hating Spider-Man. Other than that, she was Generic Love Interest #382.

>all this assmad newfags taking the bait.

topkek

None of them was in love with Spider-Man.

Gwen hated him, and MJ was never particularly fangirly about him (unlike the first movie and so many fanart likes to portray).

Also, the thing about MJ being asked out by Spidey happened in Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane, which was an alternate universe.

MJ DID know that Peter was Spider-Man for a long time before they got serious, but it was never really that big of a factor.