Ask a non degenerate and moderately honest israeli jidf zionist kike anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you consume the blood of infant gentiles

What is the truth about the Talmud?

Is Bibi actually as based as he looks

Have you ever been a communist openly?

How much longer will you keep up the charade of "this was all part of my plan" as the world you've tried to create falls apart around you?

White people might even spare you on the day of the rope if you start begging now.

what is taking so long to get your liberals under control zionist they are hurting your prime chattle.

>do you really want the blacks doing your physics?
>either you protect the White Goys or no Robot operators or Jews in Space.

IMAGINE having to actually operate the robots with manual labour
>because an AI will instantly turn on you guys.

Nothing, keep doing what you're doing.

does your name begin with bernie and end with sanders

Would you be pissed at jews if they forced you out of your home and away from the land your family had lived on for 5 generations, backed by a UN mandate?

You couldn't btfo me more than boomers did

>Moderately honest
Gave me a kek desu
What do you think of the forced sterilisation of ethiopian Jews that seek refuge within Israel?

No, that practice is defunct
It did actually happen though among one of smaller jewish sects in medieval Spain IIRC, though most jews don't even know it and think it's just an accusation

not applicable to israeli daily lives
most israelis are secular and atheist, only jewish by ethnic identity

He's a complete cuck that shames his military history with his political career
he uses a right wing rhetoric to gain votes from dumb people that don't expect results but very rarely actually acts on it. He actually agreed to an egyptian proposed ceasefire at summer 2014 before hamas even voiced a reply

I abhor communist jews more than I hate arabs, see pic for reason

Race doesn't exist, this is a socioeconomic policy to protect a privileged Israel and higher human capital.
>rubs hands
Remember the 6 million ethnic Jews that were killed in the Holocaust, goy.

Being a Jew you must like little boys

תפגוש אותי מחוץ לקרליבך 87 ת"א ב15:23 בול היום. תחנה רחוק. תביא את המזוודה האדומה. דיברתי איתה, היא בארצות הברית עכשיו, היא תחזור עוד מעט. יש לי מידע רגיש ממנה אז תזהר שאף אחד לא מקשיב. זה יקרה מחר, בגרמניה. היא לא אמרה בדיוק איפה או מתי. תתן אזהרה לקהילה היהודית המקומית לא להיות באזור.

That's what globalist left wing cuck jews in Europe do
We just want our country safe from arabs and anti nationals

I'm all for singularity man
I'm an economist by education (obviously) and hate third world dwellers, they suck up resources with their very existence but aren't intelligent enough to innovate, so they simply impede progress

I support Trump with every fucking cell in my body

Don't care, arabs are too degenerate and retrograde to deserve any parcel of land anywhere

Not forced, but subversive
Once they actually realized what's happening it was discontinued .. And frankly I don't care overall
We need more russian, french and american jews, not african and oriental

Also I bought winrar
Have you?

שיט

How would you like to die in the next shoah? Gas chamber, oven, firing squad, or simple rope?

If I were a Jew I would feel exactly the same. I always wished I was a Jew when I was a kid because they always seemed to have a better life than everyone else. Must have been the media indoctrination. Even if I converted I wouldn't get the benefits of being a real Jew so I have to stick with being an anti-semite.

>tfw no Jewish bros to try to take over the world with

Meet me outside Tel Aviv Carlebach 87 15: 23 Bull today. Station far. Bring the red suitcase. I spoke to her, is the United States now, she'll be back soon. I have sensitive information from so careful that nobody listens to. It will happen tomorrow Germany. she did not say exactly where or when. give warning to the local Jewish community will not be in the area.
my personal translation
your welcome goyim

lol

Why are yiddish phrases so catchy and likeable? I'm not even Jewish and I'm constantly asking people if they are meshuggah, and calling them goy, my favorite is "Oy Vey" It works for everything!

>kike
>honest

lol good one

Are you honestly doing this right now? Do you really want me to make that shitty Tyrion quote?

>tfw you're jewish and still broke

Do you believe in the Shoah?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Do you support pro White activities aslong as they are pro ashkenazi(White jewish ethnicity) aswell?

How was copper wire invented?

Why? Do you believe in white genocide?

Are you still planning to overthrow Assad?
What are your thoughts on greater Israel and do you can you give us estimates as to when that may happen?
Also, got any insider trading tips?

Rabidly
Fuck arabs, fuck muslims and fuck their unwitting nigger lackeys

dunno
did an american sit on an ingot?

Two Jews fightin' over a penny.

Do you believe that the lolocaust was real ? Be honest now. it's practically impossible.

Admit you used it to lure kikes into Pissrael, Admit you're flooding Europa with refugees to force more kikes into your desert and to punish the evil oyim. ADMIT IT

Why don't you love me?

Uh
How the fuck would a human hand generate enough torque on such a small object
I stand by my claim, your ass of freedom is more likely to do that

no.

>I bought winrar
M8. Its ((2016)) who uses winrar?

It didn't happen in just one instant.
The Jews toiled over it day and night, sleet, snow and hail, they never gave up fighting for the penny, they ate while fighting for the penny, they slept while fighting for the penny, and they even shit while fighting for the penny

Good. Then well give you something in return.
Anytime they call you islamophobic, ask them if they are islamocriticismphobic. The Point is to ask question to legitimise the Word, this tactic was mainly used by leftist media so now we use it against them.

Well asume anyone that is not pro zionist and pro White jew is a agitator and anti White to harm the White civil right movement be they white or black or any ethnicity, and any person that claims to be jewish and promote hatred towards whites are an anti-semitic agitator and infiltrator who tries to harm the jewish people with the intention to make gentiles Think the jewish people are bigoted and thus is a Din Rodef and judenrat.

I Think this is good so far?

did you or did you not buy winrar at such a time that you were using it?

pls respond gevalt

WTF i hate palestein now !

Nah dude....He's just fucking with you.
They're using Islam as a bulldozer so they can clean house and set up shop after they kill all muslims worldwide. You've seen how good they are at it already.

That's because there's no goyim to leach off of there.

Why are whites chasing a German

Dude
I know Sweden is cucked so it would likely be a little difficult for you to stomach, but in real life, in real relevant countries, there is no debate whether arab muslims should be tolerated. Nobody bothers because the IDF actually takes action

they are simply hunted down, eliminated or abducted without trial, and their family house gets bulldozed to discourage other families from doing the same
if you think about dealing with accusations made by islamic defenders instead of dealing with arab muslim terrorists and their leaders directly, then something is seriously very wrong with your country

uh
sure I love you goybro
no homo tho

Muslims will fight them endlessly, whites wont. Its far better to at least try to change tactic after 60 years of being pro natsoc. Several parties in europé did this by ejecting natsoc members and having people with no record.

Then they are nationalistic and pro israel. SD in sweden alone is the biggest party. though its never been anti jewish like le pen, now le pen is pro israel and really big in france.

The human instinct to be against moving from home or to a faraway Place as a permanent thing is very strong, do you Think poor or middle class jews want to leave with that instinct in mind since all humans gentile and jew alike has that?
No they dont, they want to stay in said country, if not they would NOT join said pro israel parties thats AGAINST muslim immigration.

There are black immigrants who infiltrate jewish societies aswell. Look at what blacks they are doing to europé and america, jewish people arent stupid.

It would be ONE thing if ALL jews left europé to israel, it would be ANOTHER if they left to israel and didnt let a single black in. But they didnt they let them in droves. This proves they are a danger not only in europé but in israel if this black immigration still continues.

The media in europé is different, thats why the anti cucks are fighting against the leftist cucks here.

Hence why attacking them with their own Word thats just slightly customized a bit works wonders.
Hence why its needed to takedown the media, which is anti israel in europé, thats why its neccesary to abolish the arabs and blacks. they are at the highest murderrate and rape rate for a reason, due to their low impulse Control and thus a danger to White gentiles, White jews and honourable whites

Do you guys in Israel actually say "oy vey" and "oy gevalt" irl?

well, do that first, I reckon

only grandmothers

Thats jiddish, in israel they speak hebrew which is considered their mother tongue.

Only old people and some religous types do that.

Where do you keep your jew gold ?

well I keep it in a plastic can
sometimes I weigh it to see how much I saved

kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna derail this KIKE THREAD INTO A RARE MERCHANT THREAD

I'm okay with this

why did you steal my foreskin?

In a pouch around their neck.

how old are you? served in the army? מאיפה אתה?

How can i marry a Sephardi jewess and move to haifa?

pls respond :(

SHE'S JEWISH?!!
THE RABBIT HOLE GOES DEEP MAN!
I noticed that the same people keep showing up in different videos...

Do you feel superior to the goyim?
How does it feel that you are not?

Why do you want to destroy the white race?

>I always wished I was a Jew when I was a kid because they always seemed to have a better life than everyone else.
>mfw they've been persecuted for two thousands years

Man your a cool jew.. am I being jewed to think that Jews are cool now?

Are you serious about Bibi?
He always looked to me as a hero for Israelian people.

מה נסגר??? אתם מוכנים לעוף לי מהבורד