Your claim to fame comes from playing a farm boy who shot wamp rats and conquered hate

>your claim to fame comes from playing a farm boy who shot wamp rats and conquered hate
>Broods and attacks a family that is already being harassed to death by implying your a better human for never going on a safari.

Mark is totally /ourguy/ but Jesus can't he at least keep the virtue signaling and bashing to the actual politician.

I get it he isn't Luke Skywalker but how much you want to bet the dude thinks he's a pure as a Jedi when really he's freaking Sith Anakin right now.

How do we help /ourjedi/?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336683-eric-trump-dems-not-even-people
cbsnews.com/news/eric-trump-cancer-foundation/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhoHwQ0cwIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mark is basically the emma watson of tv only way less popular and somehow even less talented than she is

>and somehow even less talented than she is
Come now.

Its like youve never seen starwars

Play the fucking Arkam Trilogy Right Fucking Now!

We can't help him. He's too grateful for this kind of attention.

>he was the jokers voice actor tho!
Literally nobody knows him for this. He is luke and his acting is very poor

Twitter was a mistake.

Jonny Depp didn't start out that great the first movie he was in.

Mark is a good voice actor and no one can refute that.

That's something a Star Wars shill would say.

Litteraly brings out the fucking worst in people.

Mark Hamill is a faggot who would need an oxygen tank full of cuckoldry to survive outside Hollywood.

>comparing shooting varmints to going to a safari
hopefully someone shoots you or one of your family members

I agree Trump tweets are really shitty

Actually big game hunters help preserve wildlife. They pay an insane amount of money to hunt, kill and retrieve the skin of an animal which goes directly towards nature reserves and conservation programs that help that species survive.

Everything about Dumbald Tinyhandsl Von Fuckface Drumpfenloser is shitty.

>a family that is already being harassed to death
why do righties have such a strong persecution complex?

Do you know Rancors are an endarged species. Fucker could have gotten away without killing the poor bastard.

>implying there's something wrong with safaris
user, you do know legit safaris are major contributors to conservation in Africa, right?

>tv pretends to hate luke skywalker

>emma watson of tv
But we like mark

>le redditor libtards whine about trump!
>for the 5000th time today

okay we get it youre a whining little cunt
stop crying nobody cares

OP here and I agree that we do. We have even before the left got this crazy and aggressive.

I mean I think the Trump boys can take it but Scarlet Joe needs to leave freaking blue pilled Ivanka alone.

slay haha

Mark would really have to fucking over reach with his salty lib posting for me to hate him. This is why I stopped following people I like professionaly on twitter.

Fucking Tara Strong all she does is virtue signal now.

yes I like him too.

I get the rage that people feel when they see pictures like that, but its actually really beneficial to local African economies and wildlife centers because of the insane amount of money white people will pay to go hunting there.
In the long run its literally better for the animal population as a whole.

I just look down on big-game hunting. You're probably some kind of a power hungry prick if killing rare animals is a hobby of yours.

I bet you've never fired a gun let alone gone on a hunt. That'd mean leaving your musky basement.

He's become the Joker.

Why does Sup Forums shill for Trump so much?

t. envious suburbanite

oh my god he legally shot some bovines and killing machines that is sick I'm literally puking

Not that guy but I have guns and used them often and that's exactly why I don't get the appeal of going hunting. It's just too one sided.
Fishing is better.

He got there in large part thanks to our cultural activity. Nobody thought you could turn young educated votes red before. We're invested in him, but we're not like people who turn against their guy if he doesn't build a new nation in the first 100 days. Also, we like keks.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336683-eric-trump-dems-not-even-people
cbsnews.com/news/eric-trump-cancer-foundation/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL "AMERICA'S FAMILY"

>It's just too one sided.
t. Wyatt Earp

>one sided
tricking a harmless animal with the intelligence of an insect vs hunting an animal that can stomp you death or one if you make a mistake that thing could tear you to shreds man

Contrarianism. When everybody goes left, we go Right.

t. someone that never went hunting
it's not an action movie

Hunting is more than just shooting your gun, though. You gotta be able to track your prey. Depending on the difficulty of what you're hunting, it's actually pretty difficult. The gun just helps a lot when you're going for a killing blow.

I'm not much for hunting myself because you gotta be willing to get up early and go into the woods and shit and basically be a camper for a weekend and I'm not into that shit. I don't like fishing either and it's a lot like that.

I just get annoyed when people shit on the concept in general thinking hunters just shoot fish in barrels. Maybe there are places like that, lol, but I don't think this is the case for most hunters.

>it's somehow manly to shoot an animal from 300 yards
Most of these big game hunters don't even have tracking skills. They rely on the safari managers to track these creatures

Mark is just bitter because he donated 20 Million dollars to the Clinton campaign.

I'm sure he expected a return on that investment. Trips to the White House, etc.

You don't really believe Trump has this countries best interests at heart, do you?

No it isn't really. None of the natives really get that benefit because all the money really goes to the people who own those hunting grounds (aka western group or rich ass foreigners). On top of that natives don't get the benefit of making use of the slain animal and are often prevented form engaging in hunting at all pretty much.

Game hunting only benefits rich tourists and lodges. NGO's that make money off them support "sustainable" tourist game hunting because they get major coin fomr it.

Have you ever hunted

Why are the trump kids so ugly?Trump himself is incredibly handsome but he has fucked up looking children. Is it the mothers genes?

Speak for yourself, mommy's boy.

>fictional
>real life

sowwy he buwwied your boyfwend's childwen user :(

It's the equivalent of a Walmart more or less if truth bet old. Oh also the land whether it designated for hunting or as a national park is often obtained through force either during the colonial era in many part and in others governments kicking the people off the land.

I actually have an that got uncle get fucked up by animals twice, once a bear he managed to shoot while it was on top of him, and one was a mountain lion although that one was captive not in the wild. but besides that I have seen the videos of cape buffalo getting dropped under 10 feet in front of the people. predators really kill people crazy I know.

Trump wasn't that handsome even when he was young. Certainly not ugly, but not really above average. He just had the benefit of being loaded and having confidence.

Barron is a charming-looking young man, and Ivanka is gorgeous. The other three aren't so hot, though Donald Jr. would look okay if his smile were less awkward, but still, Trump's doing okay in the offspring aesthetics stakes.

>muh animals are ppl
Mark Hamill was always a cringey fuck, and his condition has not improved as the years go by.

Uganda has had loads of plastic surgery and work done. The only passable looking trump is Barron but he's ten and probably has a mental illness so that knocks him down a few pegs.

How the fuck do you not realise this thread was started by Trump supporters

so whats wrong with shooting stupid animals like gators. looks fun

lmao who gives a shit what you think, pussy?

I love seeing nature fags get triggered.

Can't believe I voted for this buffoon. I thought Trump would look after our interests but it turns out he's just another neo-con!

they are God's creations too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhoHwQ0cwIQ

Someone should show Mark this old Troy Muclor doc.

There's literally nothing wrong with hunting big game if it's ethically sourced and ecologically sustainable.

People are faggots