What is Sup Forums opinion on the best cities in the United States to move to for young professionals?

What is Sup Forums opinion on the best cities in the United States to move to for young professionals?

Thoughts on Seattle and Denver being close to the top of this list?

Best place to move to is the GLORIOUS TRIANGLE AREA in NORTH CAROLINA

I've heard good things about North Carolina. Its just so far east. And plus you have more niggers over there, cant stand living close to thoughs people

Bump.

What profession?

bump.

I teach history at public schools. Both states pay decently.

Upper Midwest has far better pay and stronger teacher unions than CO or WA, but you'll need a masters

It feels like a lot of the ""cool"" cities (Denver, Portland, Seattle, etc.) are way too popular and getting fucked up with all the people moving in. As shitty as it is, sometimes you have to avoid hyping up your town for the fear it catches on.

Fuck it though: after I get outta med school I'll either go to Pittsburgh, Asheville NC, or some small town around the Columbia river. I probably shouldn't leave the Delaware valley b/c of family and friends but this place is pretty much proto-New Jersey and it's an utter eye sore.

>med school
Where and what specialty are you looking for?

The South can be a good choice in terms of pay and shit.

maybe senpai med or psych.

I think the south is neat-o but I don't want to head too deep. Too hot 4 me. The pay is definitely better in some states though and I know docs who ditched expensive places like WA and moved to Texas to make the $$$

seatle, denver, and portland are too leftist, isn't there anywhere else?

There are tons of cities to choose from. Don't limit yourself to the ones on the top of the hype list:
Boise
Salt Lake City
Reno
Boulder
Orange county (not a city but w/e)
Juno
Any city in the south

and the list goes on and on.

Most conservative-libertarian states will be in the interior west. Most conservative-authoritarian states will be in the south.

Don't come to Maryland, we are full

Juneau sucks dick

we could always use more GEORGIANS

albuquerque

>low-stress life
>cool-ass scenery
>cheap housing
>latinas
>feels like a foreign country

>psych
Good choice if you want to go to 'cool' cities. Especially, child psych. Child psych is prob one of few specialties where you can do cash only practice in popular areas like South FL.

does maryland even have a culture besides dude we have crabs lmao. isn't it just occupied area for dc commuters and black people that have been there since the slavery era?

I thought Baltimore looked pretty fucking rad in that new shape of water movie

hmm, child psych seems pretty interesting. I could be like a superhero calling the cops on abusers too I guess