Why don’t Asian girls (in Asia) care about whites anymore?

Why don’t Asian girls (in Asia) care about whites anymore?

I feel like they don’t care about white bois unless you’re in the top 0.001% of society and have Chad looks. Even then they’ll still act like they’re better than you. They prefer their own tiny cock males again. What is happening in the world these days? Are white males seen as either losers, racists or soys thanks to our Kike media undermining Trump and always portraying white males negatively? Or is the media in all Asian counties getting more and more nationalistic?

This is easily the worst post I've seen all week. Kill yourself, my man.

Where the fuck is all that coming from?

KARA BOGA wh*Te dog

word got out that only Sup Forums and /r9k/-tier wh*teys like asian girls

they have too much self respect to be seen with mouth breathing consoyvatives

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Most of the Asian girls that would date westerners (at least in my country), are low-class gold diggers who want some of that white money. You'd have a difficult time getting anyone better.

/thread

/thread

imagine being such a massive autistic fag that you would actually type something like this out and post it

Honestly, most Asian women are gold-diggers who only care about money and social status. Most of them want Gucci and other brands simply to prove wealth, with little regard to how they look. They're overrated, I don't understand why this website fetishizes them.
t. 会说中文,跟中国人打交道

you were born xDD :P

Why does r/hapas know about Sup Forums?

I always thought groups like that would be too small to make a difference
I mean hapas are a fringe, and hapas who are race obsessed losers who are part of some online community of other race obsessed loser hapas are a fringe of the fringe

no one wants fob Asians though
normal people want 2nd and 3rd gen asian girls which is why ABC's and hapas get so upset since "they're taking all our potential gfs"

>are low-class gold diggers who want some of that white money.

So like 99% of the women in Thailand then lol? There is a royal/elite/aristocratic class of 1%-ers raping the system and everyone else is along for the ride. Don't be delusional.

Are you retarded?

>I got rejected by my asian waifu, the white race is over

>look like a balding, inbred Irishman
>get solid 7/10 chink gfs in China

THIS ENDS NOW

asians dont care about race

.t dating an asian girl not white

>I feel like they don’t care about white bois unless you’re in the top 0.001% of society and have Chad looks
That's just all women.

Ever since the 80s or so too many westerners have gone to Asia
As backpacking and other stuff has gotten more and more popular they get exposed to more westerners

>I always thought groups like that would be too small to make a difference
Small groups with dedication can change anything

why do people take pictures of themselves? I don't give a single fuck that you're bumping your sex organs together

>ooga booga where da qt azn wimmin at

They've wised up to the fact that most whites that move over to Asian countries are loser back home who can't handle the competition in their own countries.

Only top tier men are actually getting women nowadays, which is normal everywhere.

Your only hope is sexdoll and VR advancements.

PRAISE NURGLE!

>american education

Nice try Tyrone!!

But that guy speaks the truth?

>Only top tier men are actually getting women nowadays
Fact

brown hands typed this post