How much time do they have left?

One of them will be donezo by the end of july.

My bets on McKellen

This. Trump will exterminate all gays.

is this the mandela effect? I could of sworn Ian died already

Kirk and Picard, bros for life, bros until death.

3 days

no you're just fucking retarded.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking about Christopher Lee who was also in Lord of the Rings

hopefully not much, sick fucking faggots need to BURN IN HELL!

LGBT = LET GET BURN THEM

kek

>mfw Shatner is only 9 years older that Stewart
They really should do one last movie with both captains, and make it as great as Logan.
Who cares about canon it`s dead anyway.

A lot of us are hoping they'll end the JJ series with a reset back to the prime timeline. If they set it a few decades into JJKirk's future, they can truly take a mulligan on Generations.

>They really should do one last movie with both captains

Was Generations not good enough?

>Was Generations not good enough?
I will fucking find you.

>A lot of us are hoping they'll end the JJ series with a reset back to the prime timeline.

Isn't that what Discovery is?

Come at me, bro. Dubs and all.

The grey veil of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it:

white shores, and beyond, on to a swift sunrise.

Both Magneto and Xavier are already dead.
RIP

capt jean luc picard of the uss enterprise

A lot of us are hoping they'll both be blasian transwomen

No, Discovery's just another jaunt in the prime universe, set before the timelines diverge.

Old faggot will kick it before Picard.

>No, Discovery's just another jaunt in the prime universe, set before the timelines diverge.

But Discovery takes place ten years before TOS. The timeline divergence occurred the day of Kirk's birth in the JJverse.

The grey veil of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it:

Offshore tax havens.

I love taxposting because it just kills LotRposting and makes it meaningless and dull.

I see your point. It's still not a reset, just set back in the original timeline. The recent movies are happening in one universe and everything else in another, but they both exist to eachother.

I thought you meant reset as in they'll continue with the original timeline and ignore the JJ timeline.

>a fag and a lefty cunt
Too long

Thell be fine

If dubs Ian dies in August

N-No...

fug

not enough

>I'm incapable of separating peoples' personal lives from their professional work
Come on now.