/trek/ thread: NX-01 Refit edition

/trek/ thread: NX-01 Refit edition

How much comfy trek kino did we miss out on because season 5 got cancelled? If ENT had actually completed it's whole run, I doubt we would have gotten the abomination that is the JJverse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1l8WE4enc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

posting the comfiest bridge

That's what you get when you lie about the show direction and then turn the whole thing into a 9/11 analogy

>tfw you will never lean over Data while giving him commands and watching the viewscreen

That abomination looks hideous and I don't understand how people can claim to like it.

Post your pic and the pics of others who claim to like you.

>t. vulcan

Okay, so, th-this is m-me...

its fedora tippers like you that are responsible for jj trek and discovery

This thread is fucking garbage

Kinda glad they didn't get the chance of ruining the Earth-Romulan war

I am close to saying this is the best ship fucking ever but I can't. It needs to lose the struts or drop the engineering section. And as much as I love the Akira shape, I'm rooting for dropping the struts.

How do you feel about the Steamrunner class, user?

The Kzinti from the Animated Series were going to show up in Season 5 and officially enter the Star Trek canon. This was the biggest loss imo.

They would have been interesting villains. Basically a lot like the Klingons but even more ferocious and they would devour you if you got captured.

As unfortunate as that abortion looks, oddly enough I feel it better fits the established visual canon of starships better than some. Especially the Defiant.

I rike it, honestly.

Quality of the writing and characters-wise Enterprise isn't much better than Voyager, but for some reason it's 10 times less tedious to watch. Can't really put my finger on it. I think it may have to do with how it's shot.

Its fun.

And the Xindi war actually gives it purpose.

Any two seasons of ENT are better than any two seasons of Voyager and ENT S4 probably has the highest quality quotient of any season of Trek ever; there are two episodes out of 21 that aren't at least an 8/10 and if you ignore the finale like any sane human being should then 19/20 maintain that quality.

The fact that the TNG aesthetic was completely stale by the time that fucking TNG finished its run probably didn't help either.

keep dreaming, cuck

When we first see Paris in the Voyager pilot he was in prison doing heavy lifting. Did the Federation have forced
labour camps?

What are the two episodes?

Was the Dominion War ever mentioned in VOY?
I remember B'Elanna losing her shit after she heard the news about the Maquis being wiped out. But was it stated that Cardies did it with the help of Dominion?

How you want your phaser arc of fire?

Oh gosh, TWO nacelles?

In the hologram rebellion episode one of the holograms hunting down the Hirogen was a Jem'hdar so Voyager must have at least known the Dominion existed.

Name 1 (one) TOS episode.

Space fucking Seed

For the World is Hollow and They Faked the Moon Landing

Balance of Terror is legitimate kino.

That was one of the more interesting things about the animated series.I kind of wonder if you could get away with an animated version of Star Trek these days.

There's no way they would have known about them without transmissions from Starfleet Command. Voyager left DS9 before Starfleet had encountered the Dominion in the gamma quadrant.

actually, the federation was informed about the dominion once the defiant returned from the founders world. Voyager launched later that year.
Considering the high profile of the dominion, and the fact that Voyager was operating out of DS9, they definitely would have been briefed.

A Wolf in the Mold

Who mourns for Adonais. An odd name because the episode was about Apollo.

>we never got to see Shran as a recurring character
>we never got to see the birth of the Federation
>we never got to see Archer become the 1st President
>we never got the see the Earth-Romulan war
>we never got to see T'Pol's grandfather being outed as a Romulan explaining why she was such a shitty Vulcan
Such a waste

>>we never got to see Shran as a recurring character

This one hurts the most. Jeffrey Combs is always amazing.

He made DS9 watchable
His scenes with Dukat were kino

meme actor
I don't get why nu-male millenials love him so much

>Jeffrey Combs
>meme actor
Spotted the JJ fan

you are meme sir, and not a particularly good one too.

It never did any any change at all being good. It was a stupid decision to make the first NX-01 so underpowered, that it was mowed almost to bits in almost every episode they met a hostile alien species.

Every battle was just an another deus-ex machina moment waiting to happen, as the ship itself didn't have snowball change in hell against anyone.

And that intro song. Dear god in heaven.

>it was mowed almost to bits in almost every episode they met a hostile alien species.

Never post again

Who /drinkingkanarwithdamar/ here?

I was working late last night, I swear!

rude

>the average trump voters

>maybe if i post it in every single thread people will finally give me (you)s

here ya go faggot heres your (you)

Put it on Cartoon Network on Adult Swim

why was Voyager so dark ?

that ladies underwear was his

I'm actually enjoying ENT more than TNG. I can't believe it, but it's true.

Those way-back chairs never looked comfy. Much prefer the redesign.

Damn you are so special. Everyone look at him and applaude.

*applaud.

>USS_Appalachia
hew hew hew

>watch the episodes listed as bad
>don't even mind them even though they're usually silly but I still enjoy the characters in the unique situations

It's a pity that they left some background races to be forgotten and never explored properly, I'd actually love to know more about the Nausicaans.

>falling for these guides
you know they were made by DS9 fanboys right?

Balance of Terror, the best TOS episode.

oh dear, I just butchered tos and only watched the episodes relevant to the canon

I want a Breen series now

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I thought they were an unbiased authority
weren't all the ratings subjective?

Daedalus and These Are The Voyages

Ya think anyone's ever dozed off sitting in one if those?

Like on a particular long trip.

Nice reclined position.

Nothing going on.

All is quiet, except for the hum of the engine and the rhythmic sounds of the computer.

Captain in his ready room looking over some shit, probably reading poetry or something.

Riker quietly flirting with the ships councilor next to him.

Staring at the same console, little lights flashing on and off hypnotically.

Eyes a little dry.

zzzzzzzz

No bullying Odo.

Why is the Kelsey Grammer episode so damn good?

This is much better right?

Someone give me a quick rundown on The Animated Series

Who is the most handsome starfleet officier?

its Riker isnt it?

basically, this

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1l8WE4enc

What do you think /trek/?

Honestly I think it's legit one of the best designed Fed ships out there.

At least 90% of posters in these threads are DS9 fanboys.

OP's picture and your picture share the exact same problem: They are both over-designed messes.

>federation ship
>warp engines on top.
this bothers my autism.

The nacelles should be on top, at the back, and on the bottom. There should be too many nacelles to count

>tfw you will never put your foot up over a chair with your towering frame

It's actually pretty decent and the episode about Spock's childhood is legitimately one of the better episodes of trek in general. The thing I like the most about it is that unlike TOS there are episodes where Uhura and Sulu actually get episodes where they are the main characters instead of just hanging around the bridge 24/7. Definitely worth watching if you have watched everything else and want more trek. At the very least it's better than most of Voyager and season 1&2 ENT.

i dont care what anyone says the prometheus is unironically great

Um no sweetie, those are re-education penal colonies. You think about your crimes and learn the error of your ways ~*~

>You will never gently brush your balls across his arm just waiting for him to make something of it

Last night after our episode of Voyager I looked up some of the cast cause I thought I recognized someone, and I stopped at Robert Duncan McNeil's official IMDB photo and laughed for a solid 5 minutes. I had to close this fucking photo because I could not stop laughing.

JUST

>when you want to be as big as Frakes but only know one way to do it

thanks, might check it out

What the hell was Shran even going to do on Enterprise? He's a highly qualified starship captain in his own right, and Archer already has everything he needs from a crew. I can't see him doing anything but causing internal tension and contradicting Archer.

Tom Paris? More like Tom Fat-is!!

>a bad episode of TNG outside of Shades of Gray
>existing

Troll image.

Your post makes for good evidence that the people complaining about the image are worse than the image itself.

Except it's true.

>It's a "literal OOGA BOOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT" episode
>It's a "God sentences Wesley to death for ignoring the 'stay off the grass' sign" episode
>It's a "Tasha Yar gets killed by a puddle of asphalt because the writers were lazy" episode
>It's a "parasites have taken over the highest levels of the Federation without anyone but Picard noticing anything but we're never going to mention it ever again after this episode" episode

>No Sub Rosa

>>It's a "literal OOGA BOOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT" episode
It's fun to laugh at uncivilized nigger aliens.

>>It's a "God sentences Wesley to death for ignoring the 'stay off the grass' sign" episode
God? Confirmed for having never watched the episode.

>>It's a "Tasha Yar gets killed by a puddle of asphalt because the writers were lazy" episode
Based set design. You get to see Riker covered in printer ink. The worst character dies. Picard solves the problem with a based speech.

>>It's a "parasites have taken over the highest levels of the Federation without anyone but Picard noticing anything but we're never going to mention it ever again after this episode" episode
Horror-kino. And unironically one of the most fun episodes.

Kys.