Caitlin Snow's mother could be appearing on "The Flash"

>When Caitlin Snow met her Earth-2 doppelganger Killer Frost on "The Flash" this season, they had at least one thing in common: They both had "icy" mothers. While no members of Snow's family have been introduced on the show yet, Andrew Kreisberg says her mother may be coming in Season 3:

>"We haven’t met Caitlin’s mother yet. We got a little talk between the two women, which will probably play out in Season 3."

comicbookresources.com/article/comic-reel-caitlin-snows-mother-may-be-coming-flash

So begins the Smoakening.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellmedia.ca/pr/press/just-cant-get-enough-ctv-20162017-schedule-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wonder if they'll mention she had a brother.

Well, at least she won't be a Jar Jar Binks-esque character like Donna.

Felicity of two worlds lmoa

They already said they were going to dive into Caitlin's past for Season 3, so this makes sense.

>yfw they kill her off after a single episode and she doesn't become a recurring character

> yfwThe pain from seeing her mother's death transform her in Killer Frost

Donna is best mom, faggot

E1 Caitlin doesn't have a brother.

OR DOES SHE?

>yfw he's Icicle.

NO TITS
O

T
I
T
S

Earth two mentioning she had a brother while earth 1 didn't seemed weird, like it would be a plot point at some point down the line. It was set up the same way as when barrys dead mentioned his mothers maiden name was garrick.

>barrys dead
Barrys dad*

Do you think we're on the way to Arrow's cancellation? What are the ratings like compared to Flash and Supergirl?

In terms of quality last season was the final straw for me, I've given it so many chances to turn it around, and even with their absolution to take more influence from Flash they failed to address the underlying problems.

I hope they just transfer Ollie to LoT or some other team show.

Arrow's got another season on the way, but I kind of wouldn't be surprised if it's the last.

Do you think Ollie would do well on a team show though? I don't know. For some reason I can't imagine him being a Legend. Unless we get ANOTHER team show. I wish the DCEU didn't kill Suicide Squad.

I think Robo-Arm Ollie on LoT would be pretty neat.

>was
Fix that for you. Then they did to her what they did to Felicity and made her infuriating to watch.

How the mighty has fallen. in Canada. arrow moved to ctv2

bellmedia.ca/pr/press/just-cant-get-enough-ctv-20162017-schedule-revealed/

Ratings are fine, bad for other networks maybe but fine for CW. You have to remember CW gets shit ratings as a whole, so they're not concerned so much with beating other shows on other networks. I haven't checked but I'm sure Supergirl's ratings were better just by virtue of being on CBS and now CW.

obviously this was set up already, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions about any mama smoak 2 hi-jinks

Are you blind or just autistic?

>mfw

>i wonder what donatello and michelangelo are doing right now
>why do you have a beard barry
>ray smells nice
>my feet hurt
>tommy ;_;

more like:
>there's two blonde women here
>I'm gonna have to take felicity up the but twice tonight to be forgiven.
>If I don't she'll drop a nuke on havenrock yet again

DELETE THIS

>Both sitting in chairs on opposite sides of an office wall
>"OLIBUR!" x 2

>Mfw i realized that Arrow started going south the moment the salmon ladder disappeared
Also,have they toned down the whole beefcake they had in the earlier seasons?Fangirls getting jealous when they self-insert as Felicity and they realize other girls shlick at Ollie?

Yeah, I can't remember last time Ollie had an unnecessary workout montage.

I also miss Barry's random acts of kindness to cap in or cap off an episode.

What are you talking about? The show ended with the season 2 finale. They wouldn't ruin that by continuing.

You must be mistaken.

Eh, same difference.

Yeah is like Boondocks having a season 4

looks like Arrow got cancelled and Guggenshit got transferred to the Flash.