youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything stops

Canadians shitposting as usual! Sad!

Repair it

>muh roads

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

wait for someone else to fix it

If I depend on it I get right on it. If it's not my problem then it's not my problem.

Fix it with one of those pipe clamps they sell so you dont have to replace the whole pipe

Why should I spend my time and money repairing it

What's stopping me from just drilling my own well abd building my own septic?

in mexico the cartel drill into the oil pipes and steal oil from them

In a Libertarian society you'd just have local government hire contractors to fix it, the same as we have now pretty much. If nothing was being done about it, you'd complain to to local government (metro or county) to get off their asses.

In an AnCap society you'd first have to decide if you actually needed that pipe fixed or not. If you personally had nothing to gain then you'd leave it alone, not your problem. If you needed it fixed you'd have to start calling contractors and try pooling money with other people dependent on the pipe line to get it fixed.

Set up a strong central government to pay a company from people's tax dollars to fix it.

dafuq is that? tar paper pipe? it almost looks like cast iron but cast iron wont break like that. it would shatter all over the place not just have a line broke out of it. even ratchet cutters dont make a clean line on that shit

why does this seem familiar? was this how they did it in germany during wwii? or am i thinking of rome?

In Mexico the cartel can drill whatever hole they want, wherever they want, including in your skull.
Thats not an argument for or against state intervention, its an argument for gassing the aztecs.

>>perfect libertarian utopia
>>see this
>What happens?

Perfect libertarian dystopia

just telling my canadian friend where he can take part in friendly pipe drilling

Most libertarians are not against city/state governments. A federal government is not needed to fix pipes in your town.

Its either cast or ductile iron.

It breaks like that in the north because of our climate and ground conditions. Watermain infradtructure has come a long way but we are in need of serious watermain evolution for northern climates (Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finaland and Russia)

Why is this thread getting shilled? We had this no more then 6 hours ago

People affected by the pipe get together and put in money to hire a contractor to fix it. Is that so crazy?

I no longer question why the democrat and republican parties suppress grass roots movements and cherry pick every aspect of their public image

It's better to be full of shit than let people like that ruin your party in a single day

>Perfect libertarian utopia
>What happens?
The pipe is repaired by an independent contractor hired by the local government.

well, firstly, we have to set up a six month environment study, pay up goy

>Why should I spend my time and money repairing it
Because it needs to be repaired
>What's stopping me from just drilling my own well abd building my own septic?
Nothing

What point are you trying to make here with all your beating around the bush??

Yes that is absolutely insane
How dare you think about fixing your own community with fellow members of that community without getting big brother involved. You're crazy for even thinking it.