/sveg/ - Star vs Evil General Weekend Thread: One Month Left

I Have No Idea What The Context Is for This OP Pic Edition

Previous: Air date: July 11 at 10:30 AM EST

Promo 1:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM

Promo 2:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=atkvUO3Z0Bw

Season 2 info: variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

countingdownto.com/countdown/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-11-july-2016-countdown-clock-0
Countdown clock

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/
pastebin.com/SKuaTDAt)
pastebin.com/kcBHqRtm):
pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
behance.net/gallery/28304197/Disney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for bad memes

nth for waifu

Is it just me or have they made Star a little curvier/gave her some hips in S2

ADORABLE CROSSOVER SLEEPOVER

Especially, Genderbend promo

smooch, smooch, smooch, ssssmmmmoooocchhh buddies

n^2th for just pledged for these fucking previews and it was worth it.

I was away from those threads for months, what are some of the best fanfics I missed?

I wanna nut in her ass

Welcome back, user!
NewbWriter compiled a comprehensive list of fics, here: pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/
They are divided by author, and some of entries also specify genre, characters, and length.

About the best ones, I'd say that it depends: favorite genre, or ship?

>Star finds one of Marco's weak spots during their daily smooching session

Posting a really old comic made after the end of the Bloodmoon Ball episode.

>Star has been very naughty lately
>Papi is gonna teach her a lesson that she will never forget

>favorite genre

something rather serious, which means neither fanservice nor comedy should be the main focus.

Nothing like the smell of fresh-baked bread!

Jelly Janna

> Mostly serious
> mostly sfw
> Sweet, sweet Manna
> cute yuri longings between Janna and Hope

unfortunately only the first three chapters are on the booru...are all four chapters of this story collected anywhere?

End.

I dunno about curvier but in that new green dress with the spider necklace she definitely seems to have a noticeably tinier waist.

>from Denmark
>promo not available

I'm tired of being forced to use proxies.

AY

Nothing like having a little taste of Chelsea.

Thinking about serious — and quite action-oriented — the first titles that come to my mind are the latest two stories by WriteFriend, "Ace of Spade" (pastebin.com/SKuaTDAt) and "Hope vs The Forces of Evil" (pastebin.com/kcBHqRtm): WF is actually writing their epilogue, but he'll probably be done with it by next weekend.

Other titles… Oh heck: my mind is blanking! Any help, /sveg/?

I had forgotten about this awesome comic; and for some reason, I didn't save it at the time, so thanks for reposting, HB!

No problem Cola, glad to give you the opportunity to save it now.
I had forgotten about it myself until I found it buried in one of my old folders and since I haven't seen it posted in a long time, I thought I'd share it.

So does promo # 2 of the new season confirm that the Star and Marco ship is about to set sail?

its obviously bait

There are several possibilities
1. Marco's being mind controlled in some way, by someone
2. Tom is possessing Marco and trying to get Star kicked out of the Diaz household (relationships with your foster student are a no-no!), or Tom is possessing the counsellor and Marco knows and is trying to freak him out
3. Love potion shenanigans
4. Body swap shenanigans, Star is trying to make Marco seem cooler
5. Misunderstanding where smooch is code for something
6. They do actually smooch and Starco is here

Jelly Janna:
Ch 1: pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
Ch 2: pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
Ch 3: pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
Ch 4: pastebin.com/23a7wSs3

The series is ongoing, by the same author of "Diaz Plan".

I'm hitting the hay, Sup Forums.
Also, first for Sabco

Have a nice sleep, user!

I was about to make self-promotion, but my stories are pretty much everything but serious! I'm sorry if I can't be of much help, user.

JJ is the best fic in the fandom.

We all getting ready

Your waifu is a psycho bitch.

>Made In Chelsea
>Cooking and reality tv show starring Echo Creek's new and upcoming celebrity baker
>Our star battles her insecurities as she battles her way to the top of California's culinary scene
>Dealing with bitchy bratty cheerleaders while beating batter in the kitchen
>A public health scare as her baked goods may have triggered a customer's allergies
>Can she keep the school bake sale afloat?
>Could she have found...an admirer?!

I would watch that: thanks for the short green RH!

It would beg for an actual longer story…

Will they build it?

>Star got renewed for another season
>Wander Over Yonder is cancelled
Just fuck my shit up

I'd give you money to make this into an episode if I could. Nice green Hoodie, looks like Chelsea really is getting some love.

Technically Wander was canceled months before Star was renewed, so it wasn't really a case of killing one to promote the other.

The announcements just came to light around the same time.

I always imagined this screencap as Star, and not Lane

>That pic
That thread was amazingly funny. It would be hilarious if somebody edited this screencap and replaced Lane with Star, Carl as Marco, the Creator/OP as Nefcy, and included jokes about sleeping with illegal dimensional aliens.

how could the story and plot possibly go in order to make Star and Marco get together?

>I will continue to tragically want TomxMarcoxStar content.

I am so busy today I come to /sveg/ to find another thread! we really are back in action!

Hi FC! I saw your jackie sketches in the last thread (I havent properly caught up since I am very busy until tonight.)

I will say it again, I really like your feedback style, makes the drawings more special somehow.

Now I'm going to bed, /sveg/: see you all tomorrow, when I'm going to finish working on Jackie's base pose.

In the meantime, please do what I could not and point out some awesome fics for the user upthread to read!

Goodnight, everybody!

Just in the nick of time: welcome back, Ama! The "collaborative drawing" doesn't just make it special, if often make it possible at all: Anons give me very precious input.

See you tomorrow, Ama!

im just here to make sure that i heard this right

did marco day that he and star recently became smooch buddies. ON THE LIPS?

is that what he said? is it really happening? english is my second language

it can't be happening right, it's too early i would expect thst in season 3 but not in season 2

Rest well, FC! See you on sunday! When I hopefully wont be as busy and will be able to just waste the entire day on /sveg/!

Back again, hi all

Goodnight FC, cya tomorrow

Hey Ama.

pretty much the exact joke that won me over for this show

I hope Monster Arm returns as an endgame

Hey Ama, welcome back. Hows it been?
Later Cola, have a good night.
>Monster Arm returns as an endgame
Like pic related?

Why is the art style so lazy?

Define lazy.

why is Star so cute?

And once again I won't be able to share the backgrounds. Tomorrow for sure, sorry.
In the meantime have the unused sketch for Brittney's room, found here, behance.net/gallery/28304197/Disney , by one of the backgrounds artists for the show.

Do you think so? For me it's one of the things that sold the show to me, characters designs and all that. Simple, maybe, but extremely effective.

Brittney seems to have an unhealthy obsession (envy?) with Star

Secretly craving Marco dick.

She's a fucking cartoon but I'm kinda jealous of how limber/fit she seems to be.

Early episodes sort of made it seem like she had combat knowledge in addition to magic but was physically ordinary, in that she was never shown doing anything too unusual. Then later we get sequences of her cartwheeling down the street and stuff.

Would Britney be able to make Star jealous over Marco? Or are Star and Marco just too platonic.

I know I'm late to the party, but I just recently got unbanned.

What did everyone think of Marco's Smooch Buddies line?

Thought people online were making shit up and then was surprised to see that in an actual promo.

He's probably lying for some reason or it's not really Marco, but either way Disney sure knows this show's audience.

Hehe, yeah, I saw someone talking about the promo and how Marco said that.

I didn't believe it, but then I saw the promo.... and it revived the Starco shipper inside of me

She is SVTFOE version of Lex Luthor.

Both are rich.
Smart.
Manipulative.
Seem themselves as top dog among mortals.

Then suddenly an alien foreigner shows up and outclasses them in almost every way possible. Brittney and Luthor still need planes to fly, but Superman can just soar through the sky and when her wings grow, one day so will Star.

They are no longer the alphas of their respective packs.

Hi there, WF. How it's going? Anything in the works?

Hi HB, really darn busy today but aside that doing fine, its even a not-as-hot day today!

Actually compared to other cartoons Star VS has a style that I would not call "lazy" at all.

First of all, no art style is "lazy" unless its something like a flash cartoon that recycles models all the time, now that that is out of the way lets talk Star vs Other cartoons.

Many cartoons today use very simple art styles, things like circles for heads and rectangles for bodies, giant heads compared to the rest of the body, noodle like limbs that instead of having joints they just curve in any way they want.

Star VS characters for the most part have realistic proportions, they have knees and elbows that work in a mostly realistic way! sure sometimes an arm and a leg will curve in a weird way but for the most part you can see where the limb's joint naturally bends, you wont quite see an arm go into a "U" shape. Characters have defined bodies too, defined shoulders, chest, waist, and legs, of course some times they warp in weird ways as is common for cartoons, but overall the characters have MOSTLY HUMAN BODIES.

So yeah, I really would not call the style lazy at all.

give us Starco writefriend

>start writing based on a greentext here
>get like 2000+ words in less than half an hour
>hit a break and have no idea how to continue
No, I'm too young to have peaked this early

Yeah, It's incredibly hard to make cartoon characters look like they have actual bones

That's when you turn the story into fap fiction.

Now you make it Lewd

Funny thing, Star and Mabel are around the same age.

B-but Starco is not for lewd

Star is OP

I'm slowly but surely writing the epilogue to the Hope and Spade fic, gonna take my time with it since it is the true and final part.

After that's done idk...usually I write a green or two when I have the idea for one like I did last night.

I already did.

Starco was always meant for lewd

I just watched this it's pretty good but I think they should probably have gone with a more menacing head villan to contrast the mild boufonery of the underlings

And more importantly why the fuck is the outline of her eyes in front of her hair was this a conscious descision or did the animators just massively fuck up the layers it's really distracting

I hear ya, I've been swamped with a few busy tasks myself today. Luckily I've been able to post inbetween breaks.
>Starco was always meant for lewd
Indeed.
Don't give up user! You've got the stories end in your mind already, you just have to write it down.
...and make it lewd.

Watched the first episode that is

Post Star reaction images nao!

Here you go, familia.

>Marco not all up in her asshole

Dude keep watching

the bad-villian problem solves itself

The hair thing is done in a lot of anime to show that it's not entirely opaque. Since this cartoon draws a lot of inspiration from anime it was done consciously.

You can see it in the really early sketches of Star that the creator drew by hand as well.

Oh well I'm sure I will get used to it.
I will watch some more later this morning

A girl will never be this happy to see you.

Why live?

The answer is in the picture: donuts.

What could have even happened to Star that put her in this condition?

because I can still watch Star and Marco be cute together......

Idk but I must have been one traumatic experience. Bit even then as soon as her papi walked into the room her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

she was probably raped, which is why she is in a police Station with a towel on her shoulders