Since South Park is actually cucked as fuck with the last episode being all about making fun of open carry policies and...

Since South Park is actually cucked as fuck with the last episode being all about making fun of open carry policies and current gun laws, making fun of Trump etc... How cucked are those guys, actually?

Do you believe one of them actually votes Trump?

I bet they are so edgy, they just don't vote for either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0D0rJGm_fZY
youtu.be/KcP8lZ1EHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=A5dmcceVIwY
youtube.com/watch?v=KcP8lZ1EHKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXwJlUyjOLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They make fun of everything calm down

South Park has always made fun of both sides so I don't see the issue

Have they made fun of Hillary?

I'm betting they're #WithHer

The episode where everyone has guns so everyone treats everyone equal is awesome.

They don't effect anything, ever.
They're rich, they made their money and nothing will affect them. So of course they have worthless opinions, they don't care.

this is a terrible thread

Parker is a "libertarian", and probably edgy enough to believe the "dont vote for anyone, they're all bad" meme

Best episode, it puts a knot in my stomach, idk why

>had Hillary saying "god damn spear chuckers' a few years ago
kek

i miss when the kids would just find themselves in the middle of bullshit and kenny was killed

now it's super contemporary commentary in cartoon form. it's 1 week old meme's, the episode.

still very good, just why not have an episode here or there that ignores the news

I fucking love South Park, but these guys let me down with how they treated Trump.

the mayor crying over her dead husband is what got me

There was the entire episode with her vagina containing a nuclear weapon.

They were edgy in the 90's. Peaked with Team America. South Park never really recovered. Now that everyone has the internet they are irrelevant hacks, recycling their old material and sprinkling in some lame (((political commentary))).

Dude, they literally make fun of everyone.

You just noticed it today because your special snowflake was what they pissed on.

Get over it, move on.

Also, anyone not ironically supporting trump but actually thinking that voting for him would be a good idea is a fucking idiot.

Apparently you are not familiar with the nuclear device in her cunt aka the Snuke

I tried to find it on jewtube but that has been scrubbed.

holy shit kill yourself

Trump, he'd let them get away with things that aren't PC. Unlike crooked Hillary

>Have they made fun of Hillary?
The way they made fun of Trump? At a time like this? No. And they won't.

Indeed. The show is utter garbage since season 11. People always say Simpsons, Simpsons, but the exact same thing happened to South Park. They are jut out of ideas and now it's weekly news for mentally retarded children.

Unique episode with unique, weird shit are still amazing, though.

South park is the best show ever they make fun of everyone
/thread

Link to the episode?

that's a snuke. it's basically a nuke in your snatch. it's like putting a nuke in someone's vag. imagine a vagina with a nuclear bomb inside of it. that's what a snuke is. thanks for reading all of this.

They aren't out of ideas. They've been silenced you Nazi idiots.

Parker is probably secretly redpilled and Cartman is his inner voice but the sneaky Jew Stone keeps him on a leash

Except there are different ways to make fun of something. While it's just the typical, shitty toilet humor when they make "fun" of Obama or Hillary, they actually try to make Trump or pro gun people look mentally unstable and dumb.

Pic related is a scene in which a brave man prepares to enter the savage wasteland that is Hillary's vagina to retrieve the nuclear bomb that terrorists have hidden in there. He dies.

Totally agree about season 11 being the turning point. Though I think it was their mindset that changed and not their creatity.

Their old episodes with shit tier story are the most funny desu. Now it's background music and really makes you think senses every minute. Ruined

wake up racist americans the vast mayority hates trump, hes going to lose and the wall will never be built, minorities are not a minority anymore. add: blacks, hispanics,muslims, swjs, turks, vietnameses, indians, the list goes on and on...

>Y-Ya know Sup Forums is just s-satire, r-right, goys?

Hey, why don't you go post a "drump btfo" thread, or a "based gray jhonsan" thread? Also, here's your two cents, cuck.

that take makes me think that they're more liberal. cartman is the embodiment of a libertarian with a racial narrative, but he cries when punched and his mom's a whore. so brave

So they dont try to make pc people look stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=0D0rJGm_fZY

You keep relating it to race. ...and that makes you a dumb fuck. Trump 4 President!

The background music literally gives me a headache. It's so awful.

And the point of it is to make up for the shit pacing all current episodes suffer from.

Watch a season 5 episode, the pacing is so fucking amazing, there wouldn't even be time for backgorund music. Characters are talking every SECOND.

youtu.be/KcP8lZ1EHKg

They target everybody, you can't get mad when it's your ideals on the satire chopping block,
free speech bitch, this aint china

>the man was black
kek

So? Even Bill Maher crtiicises super PC retards.

>youtube

>yfw it's Ben Carson
>yfw he reached into Hillary's craw to reveal her Alinsky lust and the threat of fatality is the MSM deriding him for "attempting to link Hillary to Lucifer"

girl in middle:
youtube.com/watch?v=A5dmcceVIwY

Some seasons ago they hired writers from SNL. Which Shows in some Episodes

>mayority
Dirty beaner

>surprised jews mock constitutional rights

The world would only benefit if those two faggots got AIDS already.

Sup Forums gets made fun of and they are finally triggered by South Park

That just means South Park succeeded in doing what they wanted. Good job. A buttmad person is still a buttmad person.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcP8lZ1EHKg

>subversive.jpg

Sometimes I fantasize about the creators getting Hebdo'd just to put those slimebuckets in their place.

I don't think the two main guys have had anything to do with the show for several seasons.

I think they sold it off and live like depraved hedonists and don't even participate in society on any level.

Just like the celebs they always made fun of. They literally BECAME Barbara Streisand.

>umadbro
Please kill yourself cuckold.
>inb4 another umadbro

Why do you take life so seriously?

>kill yourself

Now you're just peeved. Their goal is to get you mad and you're mad, as mad as the feminists they outraged (in this very season) and as mad as the Christians they outraged. You're on the same page. Kill yourself, babby.

Trey Parker chugs nigger come from his wifes snatch and his wife's sons dick.

The Jew is fucking a dinduess which is less cucked.

season 20 when?

cum*

>umadbro
I inb4'd though? Why would you do this?

>Triggered

season 20 when guyz?

Google it faggot

>A buttmad person is still a buttmad person.

Yeah, but isn't it weird how when your mom is dying of cancer, you can't add one more second to your time together by making strangers buttmad by pretending to be retarded on the internet.

Like, whether you tricked one stranger or a billion, it just doesn't matter. It's not worth a single penny or a single second or anything at all.

Pic related in an oblique way.

>illiterate

No kidding.

Some Trump supporters truly do need a save space.

Why do you take life so seriously?

Clearly you're a shill and are either deliberately ignoring their past episodes, or are too new to have seen them.

They've made fun of Hillary, Obama, the people who supported Obama, and now they're making fun of Trump because they haven't done him yet. Next season is soon, and I can guarantee that they will make fun of both.

Holy shit. It really is his wife's son.
Jesus fuck. Why does this keep happening?

How stupid are you? Whites make up more than 60% of the country, which by definition makes every other race a minority. Are you one of these mexi-tards that believe that spics are larger in number than whites?

...Fresh off the boat?

you mean border?

One is a jew and the other a literal cuck, both are hardcore SJWs of the edgy variety.

I'm surprised they acknowledged the legion of fujoshits that love South Park.

See They won't make fun of Hillary's campaign, her idology, state of mind, let alone raise awareness of her emails and supporting ISIS.

Only sjws are needed to defeat trump, so no need to use all people.

>getting triggered by South Park

They even tell you that everything is fair game to be parodied.

Meanwhile they made fun of Trump's whole campaign, the wall etc.

>"triggered"
>anime picture
>not even getting anything
Please, stop.

South Park makes fun of everyone. The humor tends to be more likely to shit on liberal POVs, though.

Wrong. Trey Parker is still writes the episode scripts.

you trumpfags are so fucking annoying. please go back to your reddit containment board

>One is a jew and the other a literal cuck
It's hard to be angry at such a pair of memes and doubly so at their fan boys here screaming "triggered" at everyone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXwJlUyjOLs

The snuke in the snizz

The show has sucked for the last 10 years. Who the fuck still watches it?

It's a tv show for fucks sake, give it up.

I'm glad to have something that I may not agree with all the time - do you want a sterile land that only agrees with your own personal philosophy?

Go the fuck outside and do something rather then being a sjw for Sup Forums

They'll vote for Gary Johnson. It would be great for Trump if they put him in a positive light over hillary. I don't think them doing anything negative with Trump will hurt him since they will likely rip into Hillary too, because they are definitely not voting for her

how are they cucked? they make whatever the fuck they want. you watched it felt like you needed to whine about them on Sup Forums, so if anyone is cucked, it's you, op.

>how are they cucked
see and weep cuckboy.
Underage South Park fans on suicide watch.
How will the teenage left libertarian redditors on Sup Forums ever recover?

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

I'm assuming you haven't watched Where My Country Gone from Season 19?

Not everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is a cuck. You guys spend all day on Sup Forums sucking Donald Trump's dick .. I bet you'd let him fuck your wives (or waifus, assuming you've ever even been touched by the opposite sex..)

Matt and Trey Parker > You

Go to bed, Matt and Trey.

This still airs on (((Comedy Central))) right?

> there's a snook up her snizz

Every fucking time. They even made fun of her silly fake southern accent.

Im still voting for Trump but you do realize that they make fun of everyone stupid. That's why it's good, though season 2-10 is god tier. I always watch it every season. 19 was great and I like that Mr. Garrison is like Trump in that universe. Learn to laugh at yourself for once

This
/thread

Except guns actually did end up saving the day in that episode.

This is truly a disgusting photo.

we'll see in september/october if they'll make fun of both candidates, as they usually do, or make the case for hillary.

they did have some red pilled humor, but almost never at the time when it could make a true impact