The darkies are upset again

8/1 Chimpout planned in New York City.

Niggers in NYC demanding "reparations" and more free handouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
evensi.us/shut-down-city-hall-nyc-city-hall-park/181851847
youtube.com/watch?v=oHT-tEaNOhI
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
youtube.com/watch?v=h2qckBs5puc
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14/detroit-highest-murder-rate-violent-crime_n_6144460.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we want gibs from NYPD budget
>defund NYPD budget
hmm, made me think

Forecast: much standing about with a chance of foot shuffling

The niggers are always at it

How can the police get called racist for overreacting when the crime rate among blacks is that high? BLM makes no sense.

>We Ready

I was gonna post this lel.

Christ I hope these niggers get uppity. I've been needing a happening for a few days now.

>Defund NYPD
>The Purge happens
Sounds like a great idea to me. #MoreDeadNiggers

But niggers and spics are the reason the NyPD budget is so high

fuck dude... i can't wait for the race war

BLM has lost steam. Nobody currrrs anymore, ever since they went all shoot-cop they raised the bar on the narrative and now thing except more shoot-cop will get them attention. RIP BLM.

repeating digits and its a happening

Lol the NYPD won't do jack shit, I know and the most that'll happen is the niggers will get clubbed a bit and sent to jail

here, friend, use mine

Go get em guys!

>End broken windows

how do you stop people from breaking windows

List of demands:
>No mo pleece n da hood
>gibbs
>gibbs from da pigs
Fucking intense niggardry

>First word
>Incorrect Grammar

>Get rid of the pice and give us $5,000,000,000 a year

Motherfucking gibmedats are pissing me off. I used to be a northeast libcuck sissy. Now I fantasize about door-to-door extermination of urban minorities. Really makes me think.

They mean broken windows policing. Basically, they don't want the police to do anything about "minor" crime, such as broken windows (ie looting)

It's a policing theory. If you see a broken window in an abandoned buildings, you won't feel as bad throwing a stone to break another window cause, hey, one was already broken.

The theory is that you crack down on minor crimes such as vandalism, drunk and disorderly, fighting, etc. to discourage an atmosphere where """people""" feel more comfortable committing more serious crimes (See: 1970s and 1980s on NYC)

So their basic demands are: Fire the police commissioner, give us all the money from the NYPD budget, and give us carte blanche to act like shithead niggers and turn upper Manhattan into little somalia

Most niggers in the Bronx are glad police exist, except that young gangbangers.

The SJWs are just retarded affirmative action students that don't live in the hood.

I guarantee you 90% of blacks in the Bronx are thankful for the cops.

The broken windows theory is a criminological theory of the norm-setting and signaling effect of urban disorder and vandalism on additional crime and anti-social behavior. The theory states that maintaining and monitoring urban environments to prevent small crimes such as vandalism, public drinking, and toll-jumping helps to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness, thereby preventing more serious crimes from happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

> Basically monitor and crack down hard on the nig-nogs mini-chimpouts, to keep them from becoming big chimpouts. NYC used to be really bad back in the day before the police cleaned it up.

so.. how do they propose stopping people from breaking their windows

you obviously stop oppressing them
also mo money fo dem programs

>"We Ready"

are they fucking kidding us? Jesus christ niggers.

Broken window is what cleaned the city up and allowed for tons of investment and redevelopment.

If they just gave billions of dollars to black and brown people the only thing that would happen is nike & footlocker's stock price would quadruple.

evensi.us/shut-down-city-hall-nyc-city-hall-park/181851847

this can't be real. there is no way even college educated cucktards think this regressively.

>reparations
They should just be deported to Africa since they've received compensation for every other part of slavery already.

>Literally asking for gibsmedats

I thought this was just a meme. What the fuck?

>broken window policing works

>Niggers dont

It's really just that fucking simple.

>I thought this was just a meme.

What fucking rock have you been under? Seriously. Black people literally live off of white people redistributed money through the government. This is an unassailable fact.

It's called NAACP for a reason, they Are Always Causing Problems

Lol i hope they bring guns and the national guard / swat just mows them down

i wish they would do this. biggest redpill ever if they defunded police how long before the average person would want to fucking kill every nigger on earth blacks do want this to happen at all

topkek m8

We used to do that. Look at how well Liberia has turned ou... oh... ohhhhhh.

Dear God.

>NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio and City Council have chosen to hire more than 1,300 new kkkops rather than invest in the actual safety of our communities through jobs with a $15/hr minimum wage, education, healthcare, and alternatives to the police, such as mental health first responders.

They want $15 an hour to flip hamburgers, and expect the government to just magically create jobs from nowhere.

They have absolutely no idea how economics & business works.

indeed, the police absorb the spread of racism. 1 week without police and people would be seeing apes running through the streets looting everything worth their time

I don't understand Liberals. they celebrate $15/hour, even though it's five to six years away for more.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Why not? It gets criminals off the streets.

sounds about as stupid as anarchists to me who don't understand if you get rid of the state something else will popup in the power void. Why do people on the left have no understanding of the future it's like they lack self awareness alot like niggers

If we were to take BLM seriously, Liberia would be the better option for them.

>tfw you realize The Purge will take place in your life time

Why do they need to steal bikes?

I can understand taking money, but stealing anything else means they already know other people who they can sell anything to right away for a quick buck.

Broken window laws is the things stopping New York from becoming Detroit. They saved the city. It's like these people want to live in planet of the apes.

These SJW/Leftist/BLM/Race Pimping groups have all become heavily polluted with Marxist/Leftist/Anarcho-Communist and Antifa ideology.

They hate anybody successful and normal. They're misfits with nothing to lose, which is why they're so dangerous and violent.

And their Marxist ideology makes them think they're just entitled to everything without working for it.

Huge mess.

Them niggers already have their fucking reparations. It's called welfare. But I guess they just take it as granted. #BlackPrivilege

Get out of here leaf

>"DAT WHITE MAN MADE ME STEEL DAT BIKE! IT BE RACISM N' SHIIIT!"

>It's like these people want to live in planet of the apes.

In black majority cities aren't they already living in a planet of apes

>Let's undo everything good Giuliani did
Great. You have a decent mayor for once that makes your city somewhat safe to live in again and a few years later you want to go back to the crime-ridden hellhole it used to be...

Anyone have any stories about when crime was really bad in New York? My friends grandpa was a cop in the city for 50 years and told us to never go down in the subway.

It's pointless. They'll be the first to whine about increased crime and violence against blacks, even when it's by other blacks

Make a deal: commit less crimes and they will lower the NYPD's budget and funnel that money into mo' programs fo' dem keeds.

Fucking Bratton already said he was going to step down.

2 and 3 just aren't happening no matter how many jobless Denise Huxtables and Dwayne Waynes camp out OWS style.

So you're saying they're stealing those bikes because they are unable to go against their animal instincts?
Either they're humans and deserve to be treated as humans (jailed when they steal) or they're animals and deserve to be treated as animals (jailed, deported or killed before they even do anything). Choose one instead of switching between the 2 depending on which one benefits you more.

9am start time

lol niggers up that early

>9am
Shouldn't they be at work?

(lol)

youtube.com/watch?v=oHT-tEaNOhI

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g

i guess they'd be happier if the Klan was policing the streets again, because that's where they're headed with all this defund the police bullshit

>NYCPD is mostly a black majority
>Racist

Yeah I'm done..

Niggers and their white supporters should be rounded up and gassed.

Lol get the army in and metal storm guns. Aussie invention.

>not realizing that less police in your areas means higher, crime rate = more black deaths.
Which would undoubtedly lead to more blm saying the police aren't doing enough which would cause another "protest" asking for less police funding causing less police in the area causing more black deaths causing another "protest" asking for less police funding causing less police in the area causing more black deaths causing another "protest" asking for less police funding causing less police in the area causing more black deaths causing another "protest" asking for less police funding causing less police in the area causing more black deaths causing another "protest" asking for less police fundingcausing less police in the area causing more black deaths causing another "protest" asking for less police funding.

All these Marxists & Leftists need to be thrown out of helicopters into the ocean.

>kkkops

You know the thing that pisses me off the most about this sort of bullshit is the fact that the KKK is the most irrelevant shitstain of an organization on the face of the planet these days and these niggers still act like roving gangs of spooks are lynching them in the street on the daily still. Like seriously fuck off with that shit already.

Personally I'm against over budget Police Departments and Militarization. And I'm also against broken windows because it leads to mass incarceration and plus if it was gone, we'd have more crime devaluing property. I can get a cheap house in the cities now to work my job.

That's the funniest part! But so sad! I've lost so much respect for the dumb nogs pushing this meme.

This is why police in America are dying, because of people like this, and they wonder why rapes and murders are going up.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2qckBs5puc

So you literally want to live in the ghetto around savage blacks? To save $200 on rent, but have to replace $400 tires from all the broken glass, $500 to have your car window replaced after it's smashed, $800 to replace your iPhone after you get robbed.

Keep in mind NYC is a gun-free zone, so no self-defense. They will put you in jail for the wrong kind of knife.

Police in America are dying because America got safer.

Cops need action and rampant crime to justify their massive budget and police brutality. Cops get bored like we do.

They should just install Virtua Cop machines, shit is cash.

Everyone knows the only "work" blacks seriously invest themselves in is "slingin bricks" and "bein a pimp".

Those crimes still happen even when Broken Windows is applied. America is getting too safe and too expensive

Yup sure
huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14/detroit-highest-murder-rate-violent-crime_n_6144460.html

Police are going to risk themselves for imprisonment and their job, just because they got "bored" and totally not because of spear chuckers chimping out and liberals with massive problem following and respecting authority and an argumentative attitude.

>defund police departments and give that money in gibs to non-Whites/non-Asians
so much rent seeking

Idea: pay reparations but only to those who also return to africa(surly some countries will accept nigaz with cash)

>Defund the cops so we can get away with committing more crimes

Shut it down unless they give me free shit. Don't want to give me free shit! ohol up raysis!!!rausis! raysis monica! raysis! monica raysis!!!

This needs an occupy democrats watermark

maybe US should consider new civil war or some sort of eugenics program targeted against negros

Get on with the program frog
Blacks commit the same amount of crime as whites as racial differences doesn't exist
Except when considering reparations

In New York??? lol don't they realize it'll only help trump??

F

So disgusting and depressing honestly.

>see a dozen darkies having a party on your lawn at 3AM, playing loud music, drinking, getting high and spitting on the sidewalk
>call the police
>they tell you to check your privilege

The only good thing about leftwing policies is that 50% of the black race is exterminated through abortions. They were heavily pushed upon inner city negros initially. Now the globalists have used it to get white women to kill their offspring too.

Imagine how bad things would be if we have 50% more of them born every year!

>sovereign citizen
I know how this will end!

lol, loitering trespassing so they don't get caught about to commit a crime topkek

So...

* End law enforcement so dindus candu crimes.

* Gibsmedats.

* Moar gibsmedats.

Am I missing anything, or is that it in a nutshell?

4 HOURS LEFT!

BUT WILL THEY DELIVER?

>It's like apes want to live in planet of the apes.

Can somebody explain how these fucktards think things like these target blacks? Like if niggers are more likely to get arrested for trespassing then maybe they should stop fucking going onto other peoples property? These people are fucking pathetic.

Too early for niggers, most don't wake up until 12pm.

>defund the NYPD

this 1 rlly made me thing