>angrypepe.jpg

Don't you cocks hate the queen

I would had put the "don't trust anyone even yourself" by the US flag

oh shit thought your flag was US. my bad lmao

>china
hehe
you guys would put up a good fight according to this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=TBGsRmRjuHE

Who are the guys you put next to Turkey and Russia?

He's just some guy on YouTobe. Defending the Far East without nukes would be nearly impossible unless the Chinese military is just completely incomptent.

Russia - Admiral Kolchak, one of the leaders of the White movement during the Civil War. I'm not fond of him but he was the one who came to my mind first.

Turkey - Admiral Nakhimov - destroyer of the Turks and defender of Sevastopol during the Crimean War of 1853-1856.

can I have general lee pepe ?

Lol prety good thread op

pics are really clever but i think you'd shit yourself if Lard Inc. was coming your way

Don't underestimate our nuclear autism.

I love gokicha

all yours friendo

how high is the sexual tension between germany and france on a national level?

>russia laughing at a civil war
isn't this russia's greatest fear? isn't this why the russian government is so authoritarian.

with china you can just spam nukes into siberia as they invade. with a russian civil war you are looking at a collapsing state

>how high is the sexual tension between germany and france on a national level?
I don't know, Merkel's ovaries are quite withered but Macron is a granny lover

i love you
t. Russia

macaroni is like a chad and merkel is like the weird nerdy girl who likes him.

>pepe
user, i...

>macaroni is like a chad
I don't think that someone who spend 26k of makeup a month, is afraid of journalists to the point of having his communication director doing the interview and submitting to islam by appointing muslims activist at key points in the Education Ministry can be called a Chad.

Did you know about his new pro-immigration reform ?

>26k of makeup
what the fuck lmao

>pro-immigration reform
I didn't hear about that....... I thought he was "le based second coming of napoleon".

France pls fix urself. next to iceland you are like one of my favorite european countries :'(

>russian cheese raiding party

>"le based second coming of napoleon"
I seriously don't understand this meme.

I think it is related to the fact that the population who have access to the internet, or dare I say are "geek" enough to browse it daily and make it a part of their lifestyle are all from the brainwashed hords living in suburbs and big cities. All part of the new upper middle class of office workers that are more represented in the desindustrialised France than in the US. Thet get rich thanks to globalism and mass immigration but only care about it as long as they are safe and comfortable. Therefore, the average French on the internet is pro-Macron.

As for myself, I can't say that globalism and mass immigration didn't improve my standard of living. I can buy Ikea appliances online and get to have my street cleaned by an african immigrant. However there are still an ideological and demographical dimension to that problem that I am not ready to give up.

Do you see things ever changing radically? It sounds like the problem is already too far gone, and with Le Pen's loss it seems the fate is sealed

Did National Front try to persuade the office workers, or was their push mostly into the poorer, rural french votes?

Snatch me a pair of those boots friend.

this triggers the suomi

was it worth it though

>Was it worth it to waste bunch of ukrainian slaves to get more clay?
Yes

>Be Russian
>Be starving bexause of communism
>Have to smuggle cheese from Finland to feed your starving family
>Get busted by border guard
>die

that was just 0.1% of our population at that time, mind you. you lost almost 1% of yours. did i get my calculations right?
>slightly banter a finn
>he takes it personal and cries
never gets old

>Ukrainians
They are slavs, there is no difference between them

>be russian
>try to kick chunks of oltermanni over the border because your arms were amputated after using krokodil
>get caught
>go to gulag

Stalin holodomored ukies in 30s so clearly three is difference.

>Stalin didn't starve Russians

No.

Its only council estate Sinn Feiners who hate the queen. They wed themselves to the idea of irish unity to give their empty lives meaning. The respectable of society are indifferent to the queen.

Thats pretty good :)

That is correct, they did lose 1 percent of their population while the USSR only lost 0.1, and as a result finnish clay became russian clay. The USSR was just out of Finland's league.

enjoying this thread tbqh

bump.

Stop bullying us

I wish we were invaded by Finland

The Front National is a bunch of incompetent political agitator. Our only hope now is the new leader of the major right wing party who just got "redpilled".

Meme aside, they understood that doing just like Macron did and appeal to the same audience will fail so they started to adopt the far rifght ideas.

THe only change I have noted is that more people express themselves on the right of the political spectrum now. We start to see pro-christian group taking a step in politic, far-right coallitions with traditional parties and bant from right wing politicians. It's like we are just waiting for a spark.

Be careful what you wish for. We'll put you in the meme gulags for life

Kek