Have some more sloppy joes. I made 'em extra sloppy for yous

I know how yous kids like 'em sloppy.

Lady, you're scarin' us.

Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever

Britfag here, what the fuck is a sloppy Joe? How do you make it extra sloppy? Would increasing sloppiness of said Joe be a good thing or a bad thing?

CONSIDER ME MILES DAVIS

It's basically ground beef with sauce on a bun. Think hamburger but instead of a patty you have a slop of meat.

eww

>not getting your dick sucked by the lunch lady at school

So Bolognese?

no you nigger, there is no spaghetti in it

also the sauce is basically ketchup. its a product for working families who dont have time to cook dinner

This is the best night of my life!

Fucking Americans.

You say the type of Pasta first, then the Sauce when describing pasta dishes, i.e. Fettuccine, Spaghetti, Ravioli / Carbonara, Bolognese, Alfredo. Any and all of these A/B combinations are different dishes, and Bolognese is basically Meat and Tomatos crushed / pureed into Sauce.

That shit always looks red so what type of Sauce is it?

I'm Canadian bucko

I count you all, including South America as uncultured swine, so 'Americans' still fits.

It's ketchup moron.

So a poor mans, extra salty Bolognese, gotcha.

How uncivilised.

No buddy there is no Spaghetti in it.

It's a special extra processed American style puree/sauce with at best little chunks of pepper or onion. It's poor people food but the kinda thing you occasionally get a craving for despite being shit.

That looks pretty gross

this is the best description. You can make sloppy joes basically by just throwing every condiment in your fridge in with some ground beef.

It's the sauce.

~Billy passed the third grade
~Oh, what a glorious day-ay-ay
~Oh, passing third grade!
~The Billy Madison way-ay-ay

T-t-t-t-today junior.

I still think of that scene when I hear a stuttering person.

>hey kids
>i bet you thought that i was dead
>but when i fell over i just broke my leg
>and got a hemorrhage in my head!

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAAAAN!

IT'S NUDIE MAGAZINE DAY!!!

HEY LADY! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE YOUR FACE WITH THOSE....Slow...tender...sexy...My god you're right.... She really is beautiful.... IN THE INSIDE BWAUAHAHAHAH!

ohhh, Veronica Vaughn
soooo hot
want to touch the heiny
aroooo

Can we all agree that only redditors hate based Adam Sandler? I'm not even joking here. It's so popular to hate Sandler just because they never grew up watching his movies.

Billy Madison> Happy Gilmore

factually incorrect.

Little Nickey is underrated and a pretty good sandlercore movie.