Why do jews keep on pushing females further into degeneracy and doing degernate things like flaming homosexuals and...

why do jews keep on pushing females further into degeneracy and doing degernate things like flaming homosexuals and calling it feminism?

why do they act like it empowers women, when it only further objectifies them

am i the only one who thinks that woman is attractive?

that jacket's a bit big on her

Umm what jacket?

Jews are just redpilled, and they are trying to share the redpill that women are inherently degenerate. You cannot fix a problem if you didn't know it existed.

We will thank them for redpilling us before sacrificing them in the 2nd shoah.

Hot as fuck, she played it off well too.

dont they usually use tape to stop that happening

shes a model, sooooo no.

whats her name? that was shot

Yes, you're the only heterosexual man on Sup Forums, you delusional faggot.

More

It's not as good as it used to be. We used to be nomads and fuck every single woman in the tribe and raise the children collectively no one even knew who the real father was; they used to think children were made from accumulated semen so they wanted to fuck the handsome man and the tall man and the fast man and the talented man and the creative man

I somehow doubt jewish people are responsible for high fashion.

>inherently degenerate

No, women are inherently susceptible to outside influence by appealing to their emotions.

So that our daughters will be their whores. In a capitalist driven degenerate society, any girl is on the market.

Instagram is a catalog of whores you fly out on a private jet. There are stories of this, but while they're impossible to confirm, they're more than likely to have happened. The unwashed plebs should stay docile tax slaves, while their daughters whore themselves to the elite in secret.

are those silicon titites?

its just right

No i don't believe so. Silicone titties look nothing like that.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Run while you can

YOU REALLY CAN'T BLAME JEWS FOR EVERYTHING. I THINK WHAT JEWS WANT REALLY IS TO DESTROY OTHER RELIGIONS. MUCH LIKE MUSLIMS WISH TO DESTROY THE WEST AND CHRISTIANITY.

BUT CAN YOU REALLY BLAME THEM?

JEWS HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

THE FACT THAT THEY GOT INTO POSITIONS OF POWER THROUGH WHATEVER MEANS, IS COMMENDABLE IN MY OPINION.

>83695255
no those are real, I can always tell.

This, women follow the herd 100% of the time.
I guarantee you have experienced a girl enthusiasticlly engaged in a conversation only to completely 180 when more dissenting voices arrive.

i don't see a jacket

but for sure I'm jackin it

aaaaaand... you've got it exactly bassackwards

>go back to you kike

Women are inherently degenerate. They have no sense of honor or duty. They rely on men to elevate and lead them out of their primitive, savage state. They are parasites and placeholders that will become obsolete the moment artificial wombs are created. Whether they are emotionally vulnerable has little to do with their regressive nature.

>impossible to confirm
>tagthesponsor dot cum

Would you want to make procreate with a feminist knowing she'll abort it but have Tyrone's kid?

nowyouknow

>When you forget the double-sided nipple tape.

>Make procreate

But she is too skinny for having big boobies.

Honestly my dick can't tell the difference

She is a model.
They aren't so big either, they are just nicely shaped and perky

No, tape comes later.

>whores are openly confirming it
But I mean the top of the elite. The princes who take a shit on these porcelain girls' faces and wipe their ass with their feet. The private plane of lolis.

There's actually very little money in high fashion itself. The big houses make their money on mass-produced pleb shit like heavily branded handbags, while the lines themselves are largely vanity projects that rarely turn significant profit. Art for art's sake. White men (and women) dominate it. You can check yourself, there are almost no Jews in the industry. Many preeminent designers have even been vocal antisemites.

cpu titties

>Something Something

DONT YOU DARE RUIN MY NOFAP

It's part of their master plan to destroy the white race and enslave the world.

How does it feel being a genetic dead-end?

People ask why supermodels have such small tits all the time. This is why. Big tits get in the way.

>he hasn't heard of the something something think tank

Sauce that. That woman is perfect.

On red carpets when a celebrity's wearing it. They regularly send teenage girls down runways in sheer/loose clothing, but most fashion models don't exactly have massive jugs to swing around.

>b-but muh sick degenerate fetish
>m-muh THICC

So, you gonna sauce it or what?

Women that look like that show it off. So what. They are literally hanging out with the 1%. Look at Trumps wife.

Genetic dead-end how? You're the dead end for having incredibly low intelligence.

Not an argument. You're either a woman or a shill. Fuck off.

If you think women have zero value outside of giving birth then you must be a very sad and lonely man.

I jest friend

She has nice boobs for model bimbo, most times they have awful tits and face.
This one only have ugly face.
Would bang from behind.

>she played it off well too
That was literally nothing for her. She probably had to fuck her Jewish bosses 6 gorrillion times just to walk down that runway.

Underrated post

>woman with those big ass tits being a runway model
what sort of hack designer used her?

gonna need sauce on that girl before I leave this thread op