Iron Man is Tony Stark's bodyguard

>Iron Man is Tony Stark's bodyguard

I miss secret identities.

So? Nigga needs a job, not like he has Tony Stark money.

I forgot about this until I read the Spidey comic Marvel is doing at the moment.

Secret identities being considered essential to being a superhero is pretty stupid.

well duh, its not like Stark could be iron man, he has a heart condition, plus they've been in the same room together.

Does Tony Stark still have any heart conditions/injuries?

I mean he isn't even Howard's son now in canon right, he was retconned into being adopted or some shit?

>Bruce Wayne funds Batman

No, but he has the miniture reactor on his chest again after having wiped his own memories.

And yeah he's adopted now.

nah he fixed that ages ago. doesnt even have a repulsor in his chest anymore.

They're not essential, but they can be good.

Man neverending comicbook universes are retarded. Daytime soap operas wish they could get this stupid with their character drama twists.

i must have missed that one, is it in bendis' current run, because you can see him in a tank top in issue 1 and the reactor isnt there.

>Pete ''knows'' Spider-man

Spider-Man is Peter Parkers bodyguard.

bootyguard

It happened during Dark Reign. Maybe he doesn't have it anymore thanks to Secret Wars.

This thread got me thinking, has there ever been a superhero who's public persona pretends to be against vigilantes? Like if Spider-Man was actually J. Jonah Jameson.

Drake Bell can't be Dragon Fly! Look at this picture of them together!

Oops forgot pic

>Peter works for Spiderman

Man, moviefags just really can't stand when comics aren't exactly like the movies, especially in any written before 2000. I guess that's why Marvel pushes synergy so hard.

>Like if Spider-Man was actually J. Jonah Jameson.
>implying he isn't