You DO support Israel's right to exist

Don't you, user?

If it cucks Muslims, yes.

of course
I would die for milkies!

Fuck Muslims, I'd donate 5 shekels and a box of shells to the Jews before I'd support any Muslim "nation".

No

Why not? Are you an anti-semite?

>flag
disappointing

It was a mistake to put it there in the first place but now that people were born there and stuff it needs to be protected

Jews have a right to belong in the middle east, our lineages go back. I still don't like what they did with israel though.

no but she's hot

No but i support the right of your khazar pussay to get creampied by my germanic BWC schwong heh

I don't support zionism, just the jews living in the middle east. There's genetic and historical evidence that proves that jews and arabs are closer kin than jews and europeans are. Jews don't belong in europe, they belong here in the middle east.

i don't give a shit, since they're nice to me, I support them.

he is a member of nekurei karta

Might makes right.
They proved their right to exist with their might.
>inb4 I-t's just because america helps them
Getting support from strongest power on the planet is smart thing.

lol fuck no, it's all Arab clay.

How rare is this opinion in MENA?

Oh please are their supposed to be contrarian just because these views are prevalent in US? You can agree with majority it's not a crime.

Fuck no i dont support a racist murderous terrorist state, are you insane?

don't really give a shit but if it gets the m*zzie rats buttblasted, more power to them

> it's our ancient sacred land and we have the right to live where our ancestors did!
> t. Alexei Konstantinovich Sergeiev

Anyway there should be a solution that allows Israelis born after '48 to stay safe in the region. Maybe the two-state solution is the least bad one.

>tfw no qt jew gf to gas