What happens to BCS when Jonathan Banks dies this year?

What happens to BCS when Jonathan Banks dies this year?

ew

wtf is on his head?

Replaced by Anthony Hopkins

Vince why are you shooting my 30 minutes long takes of mowing the lane and hammering a nail from the hammers pov first

intelligence

Tfw too intelligent to call saul

It's pretty unsettling in some scenes to have 8 years younger Mike looking like he's ready for his death bed.

I'm just wondering how long can BCS last? Don't misunderstand me, i love the show...but my today's standards...even after Breaking bad, i feel like its future is always on the verge of ending real soon.
At least, they would be smart to end it at season 5

*by today's standards

His story isn't relevant so it doesn't matter

Liver spots.
Happens when you get old.

Not long. Nobody tells their friends "you have to check out BCS" it's just a show that's on and appeals to BB fans. They're milking it for all its worth, but it's remarkable how little has happened in the past three seasons. I'll give it six total, just because AMC seems so adept at stretching things.

I'm pretty sure that the next season will be the last.

I don't know, i feel like Gilligan will make it last the same as BB

Well making the next season the last would render the show a fucking joke, and I think he can squeeze another three out of it.

1-3 are pre BrBa
4 is simultaneous
5 is future where Mike is dead.

So yeah, next season will probably be Mike's last.

he could do nothing from now until br Ba timeline and it would make no difference

When does this show become interesting? Thus far saul has been a boring cuck, when does Vince decide to change this?

its been heating up lately.
Chuck went to a super market and Mike built a playground

Should have just ended his story with that handshake then have next season be about Jimmy going full Saul. The last season can be his life after breaking bad.

Nope. The show will end with Jimmy's first encounter with Walter.

He wont die
I'm calling for 4 more seasons

You think it's boring, yet you've watched more than 2 seasons of it? Are you sure you're not interested?

I'm thinking in the next seasons, Jimmy will slowly become Saul and actually rather successfull at what he does, even if things go wrong here and there.

Yes, I'm sure we'll get no explanation of the B/W flashforwards.

by that age 10 years older barely looks any different than eachother

Whats B W

The show won't be renewed for a fourth series

Seriously? Black and white...

How do you know?

Meanwhile Mark Margolis is almost a decade older and looks/acts great.

What happens to this thread after you fail to reply to this post and your mother dies in her sleep tonight?

dafuq

Why does Kim like shrivelled old meat in her snatch?

she know she hit the wall

what the fuck do you need explained to you? He said in BrBa one time that if shit went belly up he would be working at a Cinnabon in Omaha

Eww

Jonathan Banks in 4 k is pretty disturbing

true but watch it in 4k with a coffee and its pretty good.

How is he even alive in Better Call Saul? Walt clearly shot him near the lake

Not that user, but I'm sorry, that's simply not true. Please, take a look at a picture of your parents or grandparents from 10 years ago. They look the same until you actually bother to check to see how much they have changed.

Why'd he have a panic attack and collapse?

I don't give a fuck about Mike anymore. The next season better be a jump forward to (or near) the end of Jimmy's suspension with him going into full-on ambulance chaser mode.

Does Walt ever show up in BCS?

he showed up in the intro over previous seasons I think

you saw him in black and white working in a caffeteria or something

Nope

pretty sure he did

he locked himself somewhere in a hallway

He got locked in the compactor room at the mall he works at. Nothing to do with Walt.

rewatch the ep, that was Walt who was locked in there. Young Walt. Not Saul (Jimmy)