Wander Over Yonder thread

Crying Because There's Only 5 Episodes Left Edition
OBLIGITORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
NEXT EPISODES:
The Sick Day
> After Wander comes down with a cold, he depends on Sylvia to take on his many duties helping others.
The Sky Guy
> Wander discovers an adorable new species and accidentally exposes them to an entire new world.
- Airs Monday June 13th at 8pm/7pm central
The Robomechabotatron
> Wander must convince Sylvia, Hater and Peepers to work together to control an ancient giant robot.
The Flower
> Sylvia scours the destroyed galaxy to save a rare flower and cheer up Wander.
- Airs Monday June 20th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD
The End of the Galaxy (SERIES FINALE)
>With just one surviving planet left, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes to conquer the planet first.
- Airs Monday June 27th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrOtRszpvpc
disneystore.com/disney/store/DSIPageDisplayView?storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&N=36513 109&URL=http://www.zazzle.com/disneyiframe/iframe_characters?dp=252095125266653584&cg=196439120251892493&basePageZone=DisneyZazzlePageZone&productId=01b361b860cb21d046b44a6109ea0068
youtube.com/watch?v=d2_2usoBnwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am not ready fami.

neither am I

Are they even promoting it as the end of the series?

As far as I know, not yet, The promo they've been airing for the new episodes this month just says they're all new adventures and doesn't even bother mentioning that they're also the last adventures

youtube.com/watch?v=XrOtRszpvpc

here's the promo they've been airing btw

Is that some backwards attempt to keep it open to a possible continuation?

I know it isn't, but still, anything to make me feel better.

What did we do to deserve this?

I feel like they're purposely trying to kill off Wander at this point to be honest with you.

I hate Disney XD so much right now

Instead of, or addition to, the online petition, could we have a link to the mailing addresses please? They're more legit and impactful

Poor Craig, if anything.

It does seem that way, what is their fucking problem? Was it too expensive? Did the idea of not serializing the show blow up in their faces?

Either way, yeah, fuck Disney. Apart from maybe Gravity Falls or Phineas or Ferb, when was the last time they marketed a cartoon correctly?

Okay, here you go:
Gary Marsh
3800 W. Alameda ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CALIFORNIA):
Disney XD
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEYXD (CANADA):
Disney XD
Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2T3

it's scary how hard this was for me to find

I feel like they're doing a somewhat good job at marketing Star Vs. they've had more ads for Star's 2nd season then they have for new Wander over Yonder eps

Are her view ratings better than Wander's?

....yes...

and if Wander's ratings keep dropping with these final episodes, we'll be worse than Pickle and Peanut when it comes to ratings

My god.

I feel like Wander was cancelled because ratings dropped when it was moved to XD

fuck

Would've been nice to have a 'Eye on the Skull Ship 2 : Electric Boogaloo', or more episodes in general really.

C'mon, this show at least deserves a season 3

I wouldn't be surprised, XD isn't a standard, cable network channel. Disney gets the majority of their views on their home network, which they'd rather fill with shitty live action shows.

I don't understand this logic at all, sure, moving your actual good shows to an exclusive channel might get more people to buy it, but you kill off tons of shows in the process.

We also need another Westley episode, I miss that lil guy.

ENCHILADAS!!

What do you guys think? Would Wander have been better off on a different network like CN?

We might've gotten more seasons there, but the animation probably wouldn't have been as great, it might be as good as Steven Universe's animation

Forgot to ask, Why was he so based?

> worse than pickle and peanut
What the fuck.

Animation probably wouldn't have been as good, the voice actors wouldn't have been as great, either.

Would have a better marketing schedule and more promotion, more access to kids. Would still be alive today.

Sucks that Disney dropped the ball.

Because he learned to respect Wander and became happier for it.

You can also finally buy official Wander merch on the personaliztion shop on the disney store

disneystore.com/disney/store/DSIPageDisplayView?storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&N=36513 109&URL=http://www.zazzle.com/disneyiframe/iframe_characters?dp=252095125266653584&cg=196439120251892493&basePageZone=DisneyZazzlePageZone&productId=01b361b860cb21d046b44a6109ea0068

So worse character animation, but better backgrounds?

Well McCracken once worked for CN so they might go easier on him. The quality might not be as good though.

I wouldn't say better backgrounds, Wander Over Yonder has better backgrounds than SU, but they would probably be pretty good.

Seriously though, why did disney choose to show little-to-no cartoons on Disney Channel now?

I'd expect to see some cartoons on channel named after a company who built their company primarily from cartoons.

Live action shows are probably much more cheaper to produce.

The only cartoons there are the Mickey Mouse shorts that air during commercial breaks.

Phineas and Ferb was kinda still there til it ended in 2015.

But yeah, I think it's fucking stupid to hardly show cartoons on the channel, they should have some kind of programming block where they play cartoons like every Friday or something at the very least.

I know they have the Disney XD on Disney Channel block that they occasionally have, but that doesn't count since it also airs Disney XD's shitty live action shows

Like this user said cheaper to produce, gets child actors kids think are "cute," Disney can easily control them, probably.

That's why I love major threat I was a see him in more episodes

Yes. I came late to the game, only started watching it a couple weeks ago. Hadn't seen it before that, but saw some threads lamenting about it ending, so decided to download some episodes. Good stuff, but it was doomed from the start by airing on a channel relatively few people have (including me). Putting it on CN would have reached a wider audience and might have prolonged its life.

Does anyone else find Sylvia's singing voice adorable?

Okay yeah, Disney XD on Disney Channel DEFINITELY does not count.
This is what they air on that block:
Lab Rats, Kirby Buckets, Gamer's Guide, Star Wars Rebels, Star Vs.

No Wander over Yonder on it... they really do want it to die

so it that it? we get everyone on the petition to buy a shirt, and list somewhere in the comments/mailing address SEASON 3 NOW and try and buy another season?

Imagine if Snoop Dogg was exposed to the crystals from The Wanders

What would his personas be

Weed smoking Snoop
Street thug Snoop
Rapping Snoop
Dancing Snoop
Pimp Snoop
Chilling Snoop
Rastafari Snoop

Snoop Lion
Snoop Dogg who is the coach to his son's peewee football team

Is the guy who made these by chance still around?

man I hope Hater kicks Dominator's ass in the finale

This
It's really satisfying when Hater gets his way against characters that would normally trump him.

Hater needs to break in a way that makes him just like Dominator, and scare her into a paralyzed state of fear and sadness. Something that isn't simply angry, but true hate... Like threatening to drive a bus off a cliff, and then actually fucking doing it.
Some physical violence would help, too.

I wanna fUCK THE SPOON

nO STOP
THe spoon is not for fucking
he is for helping

Oh yes he is.... ;3

END yourself user
END EVERYTHING IN ALL EXISTENCE

I just bought the shirt with the show logo on it. Actually looks really nice as a shirt design.

I missed so many episodes, I really need to go back and watch them. I've loved all the ones I've seen.

HATER MAKES IT

GREATER

why the fuck man? why? what a world

it's been confirmed we will see him again before the end

youtube.com/watch?v=d2_2usoBnwQ

Is this bait?

>spelling Wander as "Wonder"

Yeah, this is probably bait

Mega when?

Way to early for that user, it will be released early morning on Monday

>Hater
>bottom
But even considering the art that is terrible.

>you will never know Hater and Wander's backstory
>you will never see Westley, Andy the Watchdog, Tim the Watchdog and Ted from accounting ever again
>there will no longer be new episodes in 2 weeks from now
>There won't be anymore Skeleton Dance moments
>It will be many years before Wander comes back and when it does, it won't be guaranteed it comes back the same way (examples: PPG, TTG, etc)

>he lives underground

hail hitler

Do Domfags still lurk here? or were they just trolls?

The most beautiful spoon in the world, that's what that is

Its all on the SaveWOY tumblr

So help me if Craig has a special goodbye message at the end of the series finale and I cry like a baby.

depends

can i like dom without being called a domfag?

No, that's fine, a Domfag is someone who thinks Dominator is the only good thing about the show

then ive seen maybe 5 domfags in these threads. all of the others who post her or like her are just fans of her like there are fans of wander or hater

who is best girl?

Why is it so hard to find the cold tags? Are each individual's episode cold tag packed with it on itunes?

I don't know, but it's really frustrating trying to find them all.
It's likely that not all of them are on ITunes, whichever episode is the 2nd one in the half hour will most likely be the cold tag featured

the thing she is merely a plot device to develop both wander and hater further, specially hater.

That doesnt fucking stop me from waifuing her tho.

>we'll be worse than Pickle and Peanut when it comes to ratings

What can we do to destroy XD? It can't keep getting away with purposely killing decent shows.

Southern Belle > blonde wig Wander > real estate agent > court stenographer > blue dress > cheerleader

This is pretty much my vote.

Bump, trying not to let this thread die. Maybe it can survive til Monday hopefully

>real estate Wander has no chin scruff

Animation error?

you know it's gonna happen

they've been building up to that the whole season

>just coming out and saying crying on Sup Forums
>at all
fuck off

Bump

What's wrong with crying???

It means you are too weak to deal with the world.
You will not survive the winter.