Americans will never do this

>americans will never do this

i have foreskin and i can't do it

>Portuguese will never have money in his wallet

I have phimosis

>amerifat banter

you have a cute penis :3

why would you want to do that?

Does anyone else love wiping wet smegma from their penis? It feels so good to wipe it. Is this weird?

that hurts

Fucking nasty

same. my foreskin retracts easily when flaccid, but when it's hard it's painful to pull back wtf

Do people in other countries also pull up their foreskins when they go public bathes so that they would seem adult enough in public places?

It’s something embarrassing that his thing has another protection when he has already had public hair.

Hate it like a chore. If I don't do it the head gets all sticky and is harder to pull back

Can Portugal afford a foreskin? OP must be related to the president or something.

you can stretch it with corticosteroids cream
either that or turn into a good goy
t. knower

why do europeans seem to think everyone in the US is circumcised?

>Pubic hair

same reason they think everyone is a mutt
because it's pretty common

because the only people who aren't are chicanos

since you are a knower, do you know if a penis with phimosis is pulled back in the vaigna

I wouldn't know

I'm a virgin

I wonder

what does it feel like?

>play with foreskin
>get shot

Could anybody give examples of famous people, especially ones born after 1970, assuredly having their foreskins covering their glandes?

This

Kek

>no data
literally why

Only if you apologize for the anime posting.

Can confirm

Sincerely sorry.

if you can't pull it back yourself with your hand, putting it in a vagina won't make any difference
there are various degrees of phimosis, some of them can be solved by stretching excercises, some other require a surgery to either fully circumcise it or somehow loosen the skin, kind of a plastic surgery for the foreskin that you get to keep
if you're having serious problems pulling it back once you're erect, try to go see a doctor
sometimes people pull their foreskin while flaccid and then end with an erection that won't go away and their glans won't soften and shrink since the foreskin won't allow blood to circulate
there are also quite a few websited that explain it in far more detail and sell you kits to help stretch it I think

Why don't americans close their penises after sex?

i preferred putting my foreskin in the microwave