Why does Hollywood only cast ugly asians?

koreaboo.com/news/kelly-marie-tran-become-first-asian-woman-appear-cover-vanity-fair/

Because they are mad about slowly losing the war with anime.

Holy shit she's fucking ugly, couldn't they find a better looking Asian? I know there're many

they don't want to take away from rey the cunt.

I rather Finn be a homosexual than attracted to THAT.

Actually this chick plays her sister in the movie.

I know.

looks like every other asian to me. Oh wait you mean plastic surgery korean is what you want.

She's so ugly Boyega is starting to look good.

what were they thinking

Hire Karen Fukuhara, what's she doing anyways?

Ah yes, Mah-Rey Sue, the wide eyed, open mouthed wonder. Is it really that hard for Hollywood to make a character that isn't a waste of time?

>spic - nigger - vietnamese chink
Why are they ruining everything?

Will Hollywood ever represent a truly diverse range of actresses of asian descent?

they fucked up with that casting and now they can only cast ugly girls in main roles.

Fucking Disney trying to push some fucked-up frumpiness agenda with that troll.

Because they think they're appealing to the joe and their average looks but in reality, the average joe watches movies for escapism.

*to the average joe

that chick looks like a fucking man

they made her look even worse than she already was

Because they want to appeal to women and women hate cute Asian girls.

Does hollywood honestly think chinks go to movies to watch ugly asians?

I can't believe even SW jumped at the entire "we need ugly fat women in movies too!" crap.

leia was never hot same with the other sw movies, never known for hot women.

Finn is going to hook up with THAT?

The black guy isn't that hot either while the white guy is model tier.

>we gotta add more characters to star wars immediately!!!
>even though most everyone's criticism of the last one was that this large ensemble cast was lacking development.

i swear to god if we learn absolutely nothing about Rey's origin in this movie I'll probably not watch the next one, because they're clearly more interested in cockteasing like a tv show than making a real movie.

>le facebook social psychology

Except she was in the 70's. Also the entire dancer outfit from RotJ.

>Why does Hollywood only cast ugly asians?
it's more an issue of casting ugly and/or plain women. as far as I can tell, it is an attempt to appeal to women by making them feel less ugly by comparison

They live under the assumption that people can enjoy fiction only if it's relatable to their personal experience/condition. So black people have to have black characters cause a black kid couldn't possibly enjoy a Batman movie to it's full extent, women have to have women character to latch onto cause a character having a dick is just an immersion destroying obstacle that can't be overcome, and apparently ugly people need ugly characters.

Except nobody wants to self insert as ugly people.

It's funny that this movie that has been trumpetting about diversity and shit choose to not hook up the black guy with their white feminist lead. They made sure they didn't choose a handsome and fit black sidekick, the guy is supposed to be Jar Jar Binks. White feminists would be horrified if that black guy was allowed to breed their white icon. He'll be hooked up with a chubby asian instead. They're like the retard couple in Twin Peaks or in the old Ghostbusters.

>first asian woman in an old af megazine
That's how yoy know only homos and fat chicks work there

>(((leibovitz)))

>there are asians who aren't ugly

Hollywood jews don't want hapa masterace to counteract the mongrel subclass

the white guy? who?

Ugly