What should my FFVI party be?

What should my FFVI party be?

FUCK, wrong board, don't post in this thread

what if i want? who's gonna stop me? the mods?

Fuck you just delete it faggot
Also: bumping this thread

everybody behind celes can take a step back. dont want em

Locke for free items, Sabin for meme-moves, Gau for being broken as fuck and Mog for best theme song.

Is Kupo kino?

umaru, gogo, setzer

Edgar, Sabin, Shadow, Mog

lol i do the same shit when i post from my phone

>not having cyan

Go fuck yourself

Shrek, Donkey, Puss in Boots, and Fiona

>playing plotless mctrashgame

Uh yeah, games have evolved since then.

what are you talking about, ffvi has plot. ffv doesn't have that much of a plot tho (it's still one of my favorites)

I always used Egar Sabin Setzer and Cyan

Plot #34567890000987

dumbass it had the most plot of any game at the time

Indeed, it did. And time has moved on. What was once cutting edge is now complete trash.

Go bait someone else

>Sup Forums has better video game discussion than Sup Forums does

Celes, sabin, shadow

It's a well observed phenomena that topics discussed on different boards generally have superior discussion. Mostly because people here genuinely want to discuss it rather than just shitpost about it.

All of my good film discussions have come from other boards where people don't have vested interests or heavily formed opinions they're duty bound to defend to the last shitpost.

Anyone here plays Brave Exvius? It's pretty good.

Terra Shadow Gogo Gau

You shouldn't have just one set party for FFVI.

You should do your best to become as familiar as you can with using each of the characters and try to keep them as even in level and gear as possible. This is because there are certain parts of the game where it will force you to use certain characters or to split up into different groups. Even the final dungeon forces you to split up into three different groups before you arrive to fight Kefka. You could tell that with FF6, Square learned that in prior FF games, people would just make a "dream time" party and let everyone else sit the bench, so they decided to force you into situations with 6 that require you to change things up.

It's a good idea

Gau Rage
Mog Dance
Umaro Berserk
Charge Cyan Bushido

does it really matters? almost all charas are overpowered in that game

xD yeah bruh totally, STANK booty!