It was better Marvel than Marvels that's for sure. But is this it? Is this the end of Snyderkino...

It was better Marvel than Marvels that's for sure. But is this it? Is this the end of Snyderkino? WW lacked the meaning and visual strength of the Snyder films but it's being hailed to high heavens for being a standard origin story while MoS and BvS eclipse it every way possible. Is this how critics push out Snyder with their own chosen female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKBhqfs33gk
boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=comicbookadaptation.htm
observer.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins-women-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=zJZttzblHFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this piece of shit won what again?
Chart Rank
All Time Domestic 424
All Time Worldwide 499
Top Movies in the Past 365 Days 23
Worldwide Openings 41
Foreign Opening Weekends 43
Opening Day Gross 50
Single Day Gross 104
Non-Opening Tuesday Gross 21
Single Day Friday Gross 45
Single Day Monday Gross 71
Single Day Saturday Gross 48
Single Day Sunday Gross 39
Single Day Tuesday Gross 25
Non-Holiday Monday Gross 33
Theater Averages (Wide Releases) - All Time 54
Theater Averages - Wide Opening Weekends 52
Opening Weekends 40
Opening Weekends - June 6
Opening Weekends - Summer 25
Top 3-Day Grosses 41
Top 4-Day Grosses 49
Top 5-Day Grosses 48
Rated PG-13, Opening Weekends 30
Widest Releases 38
Widest Opening Releases 35
Widest PG-13 Rated Openings 27
Widest PG-13 Rated Releases 28
Fastest to $100 million 42
Slowest to $100 million 599

>Sup Forums desperately wanted it to be shit
>Sup Forums desperately wanted it to be another shitty gurlpower flic like Ghostbuster
>Sup Forums desperately wanted it to flop hard

But OP Snyder is a hack and MoS and BvS are garbage

Kill yourself pajeet. Nobody likes Marvels anymore.

It's not the end. It's the beginning of plebs finally being ready to accept Snyderkino. The studio realized they had to ease then in.

>It was better Marvel than Marvels that's for sure

It was good but IM1, Winter Soldier, and GotG were better.

i feel yah. everything is gonna be bland as fuck now. atleast MoS and BvS had their own thing goin.

DC is making Marvel movies because nobody likes DC movies. Common fucking sense.

Did you work for the DNC so now you going to just use the same insults. It didn't work so well for them.

>Is this the end of Snyderkino?
Snyder said he'd be back for Justice League. I'm not sure if that means he'll promote the movie coming out this year, or if it means he'll have a director's cut coming out next year, or if it means he'll make Justice League 2 when the time comes.
I'm not really interested in watching Wonder Woman. I might put it on last minute before watching Justice League. Then after that I'll hold my breath for the Gotham-centric movies. I wouldn't mind them leaving no stone unturned with Batman's rogues.

lol this kid

Winter Soldier is the most overrated movie of the past 10 years. I never understood why people like it so much

>GotG were better
>Oh shit we're about to die!
>Guess we've been saved by some improbable coincidence lol!
X10

Dance off is literally better than Muh love hypocrisy

no it wasn't

ooohh child

>A zany MCU ending is better than an ending that ties into the theme of the movie and is full of compassion for mankind despite their foibles

If you are entertained by poop jokes and dance offs, Sup Forums is a more suitable board for you. The mods will suck your cock for shilling Marvel.

Sup Forums is nothing but CN garbage.

Dance off is literally the most retarded thing that has ever happened in the history of fiction

Manchild critics can't cope with films where the superheroes aren't smiling quipbots (this is actual criticism towards Snyder) so DC took the easy way out of outdoing Marvel at their own game, which they will be successful at since MCU is where creativity goes to die. It's shitty for anyone who want more from films than the same recycled plot assembly-line flicks. I guess fat manchild critics are happy now being assured that their infantile lifestyle is normal and should be encouraged.

It actually looked like a real movie and not a tv toy commercial
The humor arose from interplay between characters instead of being interchangeable quips
It was slightly morally ambiguous
It wasn't about getting some gem

Besides superficial similarities to First Avenger it's not really similar to Marvel

This is the dawn of Geoff JohnsKino

Maybe IM1 but the other two are trash

This movie is literally more Snyderkino

Check the credits
Story By
Zack Snyder

>dance off is better than...
I don't need to read the whole sentence to know its bullshit

movies are Teal and orange now with 100% shit CGI in the end.

Your loveless life can relate to it more than WW

That's my problem too.

>Man of Steel, who cares?
>BvS is actually morally challenging, engaging, and visually interesting as a whole, while being flawed
>Suicide Squad is shit
>Wonder Woman out-marvels marvel while also retaining some of the philosophical and thematic elements of BvS
>Justice League looks like shit

Marvel is atrocious cookie cutter, corporate shite. DC has put out the only superhero movies that are even remotely interesting, even though the entire genre is pointless garbage.

>world war 1
>villain wants to make a war that lasted forever
>they fuck in the movie
>they use chemical weapons
>slomo, CGI and color palette in London is Snyder as fuck
This is nothing like marlel friends, look for a new meme

nice bait

>It was better Marvel than Marvels that's for sure.
true
>But is this it? Is this the end of Snyderkino?
yep, he's done.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie.

upvoted

>BULLY
more like pussy.

>"The one thing that can truly save this world is... Love."
>morally ambiguous
Fuck you.

....okay?

Why was this good and green lantern bad??

name and trip fags come from reddit.

>that WW on her arm
She wears this when she fights in the war but they never say Wonder Woman in the entire movie.
What does the WW stand for if she never established her name as this yet?

but I don't.

>dude these are the bad guys
>well the good guys aren't that good actually
>the villain wasn't really the one making everything happen either

Fuck you,, marvel drone

ww looks like double omega in greek

>Snyder
>Kino
pick one

Man of Steel was pretentious and awful and Batman V Superman was so bad it was the best comedy of last year.

care to back any of that up?

>pretentious
Why is this marlel using words he doesnt know the meaning of again?

Rotten tomatoes killed the medium.

He was too good for us.

It wasn't a Marvel movie at all, except for ripping off The First Avenger

Seriously, it's probably the darkest DCEU movie yet. But then they put in some "love" bullshit and people pretend it was all lighthearted.

those are four Roman U's. She's CIA.

Yeah, those scene with Diana in London were dark as fuck.

It was OK. The thing is though, that after three Snyder DC films, OK isn't good enough. The deconstructionist and following reconstructive beats of the characters are nowhere to be found here, leaving a seemingly entertaining but ultimately empty film. I guess the MCU cancer spread too far too fast.

Not sure if satire.

I sort of agree with you. It's got a lot of themes in common with Snyder's films, but stated in more overt ways.

Speaking of CIA has anyone seen Batman Begins recently? I didn't get far before turning it off. Even the Wayne murder was weirdly done with Thomas hopping like a chimp.

Not sure if faggot.

Nolan Batman is very hard to go back to after seeing BvS Batman.

This movie was Snyder as fuck. Basically a love letter to Zack. It had some quips but it wasn't an overkill like those MCU flicks

And nobody ever liked the DCEU. Face it, you manage to be even shittier than fucking Marvel and should off yourself quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=jKBhqfs33gk

Everyone knew that already. Do you have any more asinine commentary the first world war?

>mfw the most critically panned film of all time beat Civil War at BD sales and Academy Awards
I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN

Will Zack return for Justice league 2 to give us kino one more time?

>WW lacked the meaning and visual strength of the Snyder films

Hack Snyder is gone and he needs to STAY gone, he never understood DC heroes

>marlels has to change the entire scene so they can shitpost about it and justify Phony Evans with his dumb hairplugs doing his fake charisma smile at the camera in marlel kiddy adventure #5893891

>That image

didn't even watch the movie

we've moved:

No we haven't.

It wasn't better than what Marvel has put out in recent history. It just happens to be the freshest thing from DC that while mediocre isn't exactly shit.

Snyder's vision has been dead for over a year, OP. The studio forced David Ayer to do reshoots to make Suicide Squad less dark, there are tons of rumors that in the middle of production Wonder Woman underwent rewrites that made it less dark and Justice League looks like a Marvel quipfest. Now that Wonder Woman is a hit there's no doubt whatsoever that the DCEU is done with Snyder's "MUH BROODING! MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM!" bullshit. You should be happy, the DCEU would've crashed with no survivors if Snyder still had control over it.

Get the fuck outta here Marvel hasn't done shit that's good ever since Disney bought them. Unless you are entertained by poopy jokes and orange slices.

>You should be happy, the DCEU would've crashed with no survivors if Snyder still had control over it.

>be happy because you got a pile of shit thaat's popular instead of gold that people spit on and threw away

fuck you

I can't be happy to see anything turn into MCU garbage. Luckily Wonder Woman still felt like an actual superhero film and not a TV show with more quips like recent Marvel flicks have done.

Marvel fanboy mindset is that a movie's entire quality is based on what their twitter feed and RT is saying. We all know they don't actually think about the actual film. Rather they read the reviews, fool themselves into the shit they're eating is good and then go home and then forget all about what just transpired a week after.

It's the Marvel cycle. And it has repeated itself for near a decade now. Their non-interest in the actual films but external validation tools is also part of why suddenly critic scores are more important than actual film discussion. They are the bearers of a generation blindly eating whatever shit social media tells them to eat.

Stop company warring. We're all fans of good movies here from The Dark Knight Rises to Winter Soldier to Deadpool to Logan to Wonder Woman.

Don't forget the completely forgettable soundtrack.

Snyder is a hack.
Fuck you Snyder fanboys, you don't actually give a shit about DC. Now that he's gone the DCEU can finally prosper.

Kill yourself MCUck. Know that no matter how low DCEU sinks, it will still be better than poopy jokes and Evans' fake engineered smile to condition the audience they're consuming anything else but unfiltered garbage.

>Now that Wonder Woman is a hit
boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=comicbookadaptation.htm

>everyone who thinks Wonder Woman is better than Snyder's dreck is a MCUck!
Wew, you Snyder fanboys have finally gone full retard. Snyder is dead, bury him. Consider this mercy.

>Snyder is a hack.
He isn't, you're just a dumb plebbitor.

Yep, the marvel product is 90% hype, 10% movie. They're all dumbed down for the lowest common denominator and so that "anyone can pick up the Cinematic Universe at any point".

Compan wars mean that you consider all movies they've made, and not just a few.

>Fuck you Snyder fanboys, you don't actually give a shit about DC. Now that he's gone the DCEU can finally prosper.
>t. Sup Forumsmblr user whoo hasn't even watched MoS and BvS properly because he was too engrossed in thinking "not muh characters"

>WW lacked the meaning and visual strength of the Snyder films

Translation: it was an entertaining movie that actual human beans can enjoy.

>>t. Sup Forumsmblr user whoo hasn't even watched MoS and BvS properly because he was too engrossed in thinking "not muh characters"
Admit you've never read a comic. Admit Snyder is the only reason you care about the DCEU.

>hat actual human beans can enjoy.
>actual human beans
observer.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-patty-jenkins-women-israel/

You aren't making any sense. Wouldn't Marvel fanboys hate Wonder Woman since it's a DC film?

Needs more WW1. The No Man's Land scene was distasteful. The German antagonists were cartoon cutouts like any other superhero villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJZttzblHFQ

I've watched cartoons and read comics. I like Snyder films. Awwww but I don't read Rebirth or whatever the latest shit is that gets half-heartedly churned out do I guess I'm nawt a weal fannn ;_;

I've been reading comics for a long time, but I never liked them. And yes, Snyder is the only reason I care about the two movies, MoS and BvS. I don't give a shit about the DCEU now that he is off it.

What a passive-aggressive marlel thinking he's a tough guy on 4chins.

DCbros can honestly talk about their films and be honest about their strengths and weaknesses while marlels can only spam RT scores and shitpost in these threads since they never actually discuss the MCU. They just consume and forget and consume ovee and over again never stopping to think on the why.