I got recently The Planetary Omnibus, Gotham Central Omnibus, Southern Bastards Book One, Fatale Vol 1 and 2

I got recently The Planetary Omnibus, Gotham Central Omnibus, Southern Bastards Book One, Fatale Vol 1 and 2

Nice but destroy that young avengers trash

It hurts that the original run didn't get an omni and that shit did

Mckelvie's art makes alone makes that book worth having

>liking same face shit
You're part of the problem

how's solo?

Haven't read it yet. But I flipped through it the built quality seems really good and I like a lot of the art on it.

It has some binding problems, namely gutter loss. I think it's more worthwhile to just track down the issues you want rather than the whole package

Nice gets I have most of these

I'm so happy I didn't get the Fatale hardcovers tho

>Young Avengers
gross user

Any reason you feel the way you do about the Fatale HCs? I've been thinking about picking them up so input as to why I might want to avoid them would be appreciated.

It was only 13 issues and got an oversized hardcover which was fine for the run. It's a nice book.

Last thing I bought was some used manga from the SA yesterday.

FRANK THE FRANK

Aaaaand I'm still waiting for Peter David's stuff to get the omnibus or decent HC treatement.

Here's my shelf with all my new stuff. Bat-manga was better than it had any right to be

1/2

2/2

I thought it ended with a whimper

Is that the absolute edition of New Frontier? If so, nice.

That's the deluxe edition not the Absolute.

It's the deluxe, not as big but more content so it's a wash

>more content
Well shit. If my Absolute Edition wasn't signed by Cooke I'd feel cheated. Why do all the good artists have to die?

Recently I got (and read) the first Amazing Spider-Man and Uncanny X-Men Omnis and the Avengers Under Siege Epic Collection

I ordered the First 2 Hellboy Library editions tonight.

Hiw is Fatale.

I've been thinking on getting Blacksad does someone know if is it any good?

decent story
great art

Was thinking of upgrading to Kingdom Come HC from TPB.
Not anymore! Why did they have to put "25th Anniversary" on the spine? baka

Anyone else here read Trilogy USA? Gorgeous art aside I felt like the first story was a mess. The time travel/incest twist felt like it make zero sense

>Why did they have to put "25th Anniversary" on the spine?
Alex Ross probably thought it up. Apparently he called up DC and asked if they were going to do anything for the anniversary

I get that. And they should do reprints ever excuse they get.
My gripe is the "25th Anniversary" label.

Rebels tpb came in this week, and I bought Polar vols. 1 and 2 at the LCS today on a whim. Been liking all the comics I've bought so far. Now I need to save up for July when I'll make my big purchases for the summer.

> anything Mckelvie
> worth owning
That's some shit taste

>My gripe is the "25th Anniversary" label.
it's the 20th Anniversary no 25th and you can always remove the dust jacket.

What's with all the Young Avengers hate? I mean it's garbage but it's high quality garbage.

>high quality
Gillen and McKelvie are not high quality

They are stylistically and conceptually but they have zero substance.

>stylistically and conceptually
It's all music and teen angst

I don't get it, either.
The art quality is good, probably some of McKelvie's best.
The story is a bit muddled but it's important if you've been following Loki as a Character.

Dial H Deluxe edition. Everything all in one

garbage is garbage is garbage

>The art quality is good,
He can only draw one face and he can't even get it to emote for shit.

>garbage is garbage is garbage
Not true. There is a difference between garbage, some things that are trash are good trash. It's why cult classics are a thing.

I'm not going to take a picture, but Jimmy Corrigan.
It was good, I recommend it

good trash is good because it intends to be trash

YA was just EVERYONE IS GAY, WICCAN IS SAD

Picked this up today at a half priced books.

Two books that I'm really happy about.

>The Amazing Screw-On Head
After the Hellboy ending, I found out that the three floaty shapes were first mentioned by Mignola in this book. Then I also realized that I'd never read it and had only watch the animated short. So I ordered it. Can't wait to read it.

>Terror Assaulter: O.M.W.O.T.
I've been looking for this for quite a while. OOP so it goes for $50 minimum instead of $15 cover price. Surprised to find a brand new copy for MSRP in Kinokuniya.

i got this, im happy with it

bump

>Terror Assaulter: O.M.W.O.T.

I just got into Marra's art and wanted to pick this up. Not happening any time soon it seems.

I was going to post the link for kinokuniya.
But apparently I bought the last copy.

Got these from a comics-themed flea market I had a table at.

>selling a lot of floppies cos fuck the space floppies take up
>one set was a four-ish Deadman mini
>someone buys it
>I later found the TPB collecting it and other stories for same price

Sheeeeeiiit. If only the transition to trade was always this easy lol. Also picked up the first Jon Sable omnibus and a cute Cap a lil dude was drawing at a table

>good trash is good because it intends to be trash
Sure. That's why people love Stardust or The Room.

>Deadman trades

I like you user

Can you post a pic of Rebel's spine?

because its a bad book

I bought the floppies but I wouldn't buy a hardcover for it. Not worth rereading.

OP has mostly good taste though so it's forgivable. We all like shitty stuff sometimes.

Here you go user.

Does anyone know if Rebels got cancelled? Because I remember seeing somewhere that it had been.

Next round of purchases will be the Deadly Class HC and the Animal-Man omnibus. Until then, I'll just have to sit tight with my current purchases.

Yay!

Darn it.

bumpity

it ended, feels like canceled but it sold too much so it wasn't an initiative from dark horse

I recently got the sandman omnibus'.

I have my fair share of cumbersome books but those look to be too much. How do they read. Too much for a trip to the toilet if need be?