BAD COMPANY thread

Thread for Bad Company

>What is that?
Best thing you probably never read

>Are you gonna story time?
fuck no

>What are you gonna do
Dump pictures and shit till i get a disscusion rolloing or the thread goes 404

So if you read it, fave companyman? opinions on First casualties? Can we all agree the only worthwhile books are I,II, Kano and FC?

Nobody wants to discuss something they know literally nothing about, user. Storytime or GTFO.

eh, fuck it, ill see if i can find a torrent

i don't know what is this but looks cool. Can you tell me the basic story?

WAR IS KROOL

>Bad Company thread on Sup Forums
wew lad

next thing you know we'll be talking about Darkie's War

nigga just tell us what is it about.

I don't know wtf it is but 2000ad style word bubbles and caption font annoys me so damn much, its actually hindering me from enjoying Dredd as much as i should.

that and the black and white

I'm aware i sound like a fucking plebe but i have no excuse.

I'm not OP but it's a sci-fi war comic. The background is Earth attempted to colonise another planet out of necessity, then got utterly fucked by a psychotic alien race (literally called the Krool). The Krool experiment on humans because we're more evolutionarily flexible than they are. The protagonists are a squad of total fuck-ups who attempt to turn the war in their favour. I remember reading this back in the Megazine way back, but even that was a reprint.

It shares some common ground with things like Rogue Trooper or The V.C.'s.

What annoys you about it?

book 1
Young soldier dany franks and co are forcefully inducted into the rengade bad company to fight the psychopathic Krool on the dying planet of Ararat. Everyone bar 4 die.

Book 2
Kano, the leader of Bad Company goes insane killing humans and krool alike on outer worlds. Danny and the other survivors team up with SHeeva, Rackman, De Racine and the Protoid to kill the Krool and recapture Kano.

Bad men marching
short story, a war reporter tries to reval the terrible happenings on Ararat, only to be assasinated by the human government.

Simply
another short, set during book I, Danny meets a brain damaged freindly Krool.

>Kano
Kano lives on a ghost world sees ghost of his old men and fight genetic experiments, good but nothing as good as the first two books.

>The shit one
Kano and another Bad Company crew go the Krool homeworld to rescue someone and ruin a lot of the impact the second book had.

>FIrst casualties
The most recent as of last year, weird shits happend, dead characters are alive again and Danny and Kano fight the governement. New artist, best book since the second one.

ill story time when i find a good torrent.

>Darkie's War

BRUV

>you will never ambush a base full of rice sucking nips with Captain Darkie and the lads, Sten guns a-blazing

thought it was darkies mob?

Found a torrent anyway

Woops well spotted

I'm not entirely sure other than it being quite different than your average caption bubbles, its just not an easy font to read, its too tall and slender and san-serif, and its crowded instead of spaced out more evenly, theyve got tons of room in those huge bubbles.

I'm probably just being a typographical snob, but it annoys me.

followup:

HAH I know what it is, it reminds me too much of Comic Sans... It's quite different but it has that familiarity

>no seeders
ffs

torrents downloaded, ill storytime tommorow