It's a Bjorn goes full beta and eats pussy episode

>It's a Bjorn goes full beta and eats pussy episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Cunnilingus_and_fellatio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vikings was decent. Didn't like the drama too much I like the story of Ragnar and that's about it. Need more action. I went and watch Uthred son of Uthred father of Uthred instead.

eating pussy is the ultimate pleb filter

Is eating ass beta? Cause I like having chicks sit on my face

he should have sucked on her feet like a real man

i forgot this show still existed after ragnar died. Last thing I saw was Floki in a muslim temple and his wife adopting a girl. Is it worth catching up on?

>Last thing I saw was Floki in a muslim temple and his wife adopting a girl.
What is this shit?

REAL MEN EAT ASS

We all do, man. Just like we all cry and want to wear diapers and be breastfed. But the manly thing to do is resist the urge.
Women are never to be in that position. How can you lead from under there?

>Just like we all cry and want to wear diapers and be breastfed.

If you're literally mentally ill you do

>he said from the cuck shed

Show died with Ecbert

Lol then the girl shanked Loki's missus and he jumped in a boat and sailed away.

Its not as bad as it seems the girl later kills his wife and then kills herself. Loki doesnt convert to islam or anything just admired them for a moment then. He was againts his wife adopting the girl

Just like if you want to eat pussy.

Imagine how fucking foul a woman's cunt must have been in the Middle Ages. Lucky to get a moderate cleaning with dirty river water twice a year.

mmm yum would make my job must more satisfying when i clean it fully with my tongue!

I'd argue that a modern womans fat cunt smells worse

Vikings washed a lot
Our hypothetical shieldmaiden's vagina wouldn't have been too bad

Straight:
Fucking people
Having your dick sucked by people

Gay:
Getting fucked by a guy
Sucking dick
Licking pussy

eating pussy/ass is submissive and thus beta

Literally no one had hair like that or wore clothes like those in that period

t. virgin

t. Pleb

You type very well for a guy who must be over a thousand years old

>It's a stronk shield maidens cut through armored dudes like butter episode

>if someone posted it on Sup Forums so it must be true

And that's Why Roman men allowed their wives to Throne, Queen, their slaves. A slave would sit in a box and his owner would secure it, his mouth would literally be nearly outside the box, the box would have a cushion and the owner would sit on the box and the slave, almost always male, would eat both her front and back, that's her vagina and her ass. True story and actual history. It was a practice all the way back to Ancient Egypt. Women would want their vagina "cleaned" and a slave would do so with their mouth.
In China the very same practice existed. Powerful women of powerful people would have their vaginas and asses cleaned in this way. Look it up. It actually happened. I remember reading a book some years ago of how black slave men had to clean the masters mistresses and wives the same way. Don't know how true that is. I forget the book's name. It claimed that some of the masters became fags because they got bored with boning slave girls and started boning boys and eventually men. I think the author may have been a nigger lover but that's another matter for another time. But look up throning and queening, that shit actually happened.

you're gonna sit their and tell me you never made a boom boom in your pants while masturbating and imagined your gf walking in and berating you?
im just saying what we're all thinking dude. it's okay.

Nice gay fanfiction friend! Upvoted and shared on tumblr! xD

>and that's why it's not gay when I get fags on craigslist to suck my dick!

>Eating pussy is gay

That's an oxymoron.

>How can you lead from under there?
You have never eaten pussy, have you?

>I went and watch Uthred son of Uthred father of Uthred instead.
which is, objectively, a much better show.

wow, they had hair dye back in the 9th century?
shining jewelry and well groomed men too?
ornate leather vests and fine shirts?

These vikings sure were advanced.

this show is full of historical inaccuracies and idiotic mistakes when it comes to era-correct clothing and looks

>it's a bjorn doesn't take his mother episode
pretty unrealistic if you ask me

Without make up she looks 3/10 with make up she looks fuckable. Christ she made my dick hard in Vikings

Yes to all, in the sense that they could make stuff like that if they wanted.

No, in the sense that ornate leather vests are a fucking stupid thing and obviously bleaching ones hair was probably impossible.

based Sup Forums I always learn something new

same

>still no rip of Stripped

>because knowing about a period means that you would have had to live during it

the clothing is inaccurate, so are the haircuts and the clear lack of helmets and other protective gear
they went for aestethics over accuracy

>they went for aestethics over accuracy
Thank Odin for that because I for one don't want to be looking at some ugly Viking Bertha when I could have Katheryn Winnic

>Women are never to be in that position.
what the fuck are you talking about? Any time a woman has ever had sex she is thinking about her father

This is actually true, my GF said I reminded her of her dad (just in general not during sex) and calls me daddy when I fuck her

Fun fact, only one helmet that has been dated to the viking period has ever been found, the Gjermundbu helmet.

This

>not eating pusy like a pro
She will never love you.

*cuckshed

FTFY

We have found very few chainmail from that era, doesn't mean that it wasn't used

That's why you ate pusy after after they had their bi-yearly cleaning.

How fucking new are you?

>Ubbe, Bjorn and Alfred are going to team up against Ivar
>Floki exiled to Iceland

who /hyped/?

Yes, I agree. Most likely the helmets too were just in use until they broke.

Not really. Mostly watching for Lagertha at this point

Harald is going to fuck her up the ass

>Imagine how fucking foul a woman's cunt must have been in the Middle Ages
People cleaned in the middle ages you retard, we've had soap since forever

You're basing your entire conception of history on a couple of bad hollywood films where they rolled the peasants in dirt

Eating pussy = beta.
Eating ass = alpha.

I'm interested in what Rhys Meyers is going to be getting up to
Also Alfred is an adult now, so he'll have some antics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Cunnilingus_and_fellatio

eating pussy is still gay today you faggot

He'll fuck shit up until he dies in the same battle as Aethelwulf, probably ep10

What show?

Also, Vikings had 10/10 aesthetics and first season.

ok then getting a blow job is from your GF is still weird and undesirable

They're talking about Last Kingdom

But its not user because that user said so

>caring about pusy hygiene when the only important part is the clit
confirmed for never having pleased a woman

it is

facefucking is what real men do

>itt : virgins talking about how gay eating pussy is

lmao

>Is eating ass beta
No, betas aren't as much of an embarrassment as you.

>An ancient art in which a woman presses and rubs her genitalia and/or anus against the tongue, lips, and nose of her subordinate. She classically positions herself in a sitting on or straddling over another's face facesitting. The first images of this can be seen in ancient Egyptian drawings, but it is known to have been a historic part of ancient Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Medieval European, Victorian and other cultures. Originally a way for upper class women (Queens included) who wished to achieve sexual gratification without becoming pregnant; be they a virgin or a wife with her husband unavailable. It was usually the job of male slaves and servants to submit to their mistresses desires, in Japan there were even brothels where women and girls would pay for male slaves specially trained in the art of queening.
Today queening is enjoyed by people the world over regardless of social status. In this age of balancing the feminine energy it seems to be a particularly useful way for women to feel empowered and can be equally enjoyable for whom they sit/ride upon. Just remember practice and focus will lead to skill for both people involved.

lol i bet u eat pussy u fag

I can't believe I watched 20 episodes of the last season. I'm done. I was done when Ragnar was no more. So fucking done.

Thx, anonjorn.

>women in positions of power
>women in combat

Shield-maidens are a myth

I love 69-ing, I want to eat ass while a girl massages my lubed up abs and cock.

for a show about vikings there was a severe lack of tits and rape in general

>women weaker then le men meme
Sure, buddy. Except you should study history.

Now you're making me hyped.

reply to this comment only with a link of a girl squatting and deadlifiting 500 kg

This is why the last kingdom is far more believable.

There's a reason pussy eating was reserved for slaves with subpar IQ's.
>Hey these retards did it a millenia ago, I should too!

Slaves with inferior IQ were getting pussy and you don't, really makes you think.

nice digits

Sounds to me like those slaves had a pretty sweet gig.

I'd love to get full room and board in exchange for eating some girl's pussy all the time.