Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lawrence of Arabia

The Fabulous Baker Boys

Breathe In

Good one

It absolutely is Reddit weather though
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but who's understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out
Fucking Reddit ruined rain

rain is reddit

saved

Hola Reddit!

I drink wine desu. I'm not Reddit right?

Friday

literally comfykino

>this is bliss
my jigaboo

that's not what the rain's about you nigger

you actually fucking go out in it and you revel in the quietness and the peacefulness and shit while every other fucker is cowering under shelter or running around in raincoats with their downturned gazes you prance about nude like a fairy and drink the nectar of the gods as it falls from the sky

>who's

Holy fuck my sides

2deep4u

The whole point of enjoying rainy days is knowing that you are inside while other, less fortunate people are outside getting wet, right?

Pic related or other old horror movies. Twin Peaks was good when we had two weeks of rain too.

Heavy snow storms are Sup Forums weather.

This is both true and absolute bullshit.

boob kino is the best for a rainy day fap

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzm2EXcGs6o

you can thank me later boys

maybe, but hurricanes with a generator powering your home is perfect kino weather

That does sound like kino, but I live in a flyover state.

Godzilla 1998 is pure rainy New York kino

This except I like running or riding my bike in the rain.

Fuck you

this is redditphobia kino

Rain is actually unifying. Rain breaks people's everyday boring 'careless' facade; it takes them out of their hard-planned comfort of posture, behavior, style and puts them under the new circumstance. And they're no longer staring at other people in judgement, no longer maintaining the social requirements of the day, while self-consciously surrounding themselves with blocks of differences they see in one another; they're running from the rain, hiding. In their reactions to this circumstance, they're one with other people.

Rain might be a social construct.

The thinking man's weather.

Rain is SJW bullshit. I promise the jews did it.

Fucking state of Sup Forums

you should get into trail running you get to bound over puddles and shit it's the bomb

Never thought of that, strangely. Thanks.

>inb4 get hit by lightning
There is a reason people seek shelter and it's not because they are afraid of getting wet

It's a combination of these three. You're inside, you're not getting wet and fucking cold. You know the majority of people besides the unfortunate homeless fuckers are inside, also avoiding the rain so there's a kinship to be had there. Then you have individuals who like to go kayaking, or running, or hiking, whatever in the rain. They get the joy of knowing they're the minority that day, doing what most people won't.

This is also true, but I don't think that's the majority.

thanks user it is raining right now

Rain has nothing to do with "pain" or sadness. Rain is like a blanket wrapped over the world. No more glaring sun, vision is a little hazy, everyone's wearing hoods or umbrellas and looking down at the ground. It makes me the world feel small and safe. Also it brings out smells of nature and the sound of it hitting windows is the most relaxing sound after listening to rapids.

Your emo interpretation and assumption of why people like the rain is embarassing to tell you the truth.

there are very few thunderstorms where i live u dip

Glengarry Glen Ross

Du rififi chez les hommes

This post makes no fucking sense

I like rain because I don't like the heat here in Australia.

Everything is now mass produced and easily accessible. Accept it or move on

>17

WEEEEEEEEEW

We have many rains here in Futuna Isl.

thanks

hey nigger, afraid you'll drown?

I am not your negro

True, you belong to Alex, I heard he brought you for 20 gold

No way she'll make em smaller

She knew how valuable they were before she even made the video

Le Samouraï

this

My dear Sofia where have you gone?

try-hards god-damn You

solid choices

And how are there over 50 replies and no one has said Blade Runner?

>a weather pattern is reddit
you're trying way too hard

good taste
Italian horror exploitation films are the best kino

Francisco looked silently out at the darkness. The fire of the mills was dying down. There was only a faint tinge of red left on the edge of the earth, just enough to outline the scraps of clouds ripped by the tortured battle of the storm in the sky. Dim shapes kept sweeping through space and vanishing, shapes which were branches, but looked as if they were the fury of the wind made visible.
“It’s a terrible night for any animal caught unprotected on that plain,” said Francisco d‘Anconia. “This is when one should appreciate the meaning of being a man.”
Rearden did not answer for a moment; then he said, as if in answer to himself, a tone of wonder in his voice, “Funny . . .”
“What?”
“You told me what I was thinking just a while ago . . .”
“You were?”
“... only I didn’t have the words for it.”
“Shall I tell you the rest of the words?”
“Go ahead.”
“You stood here and watched the storm with the greatest pride one can ever feel—because you are able to have summer flowers and half-naked women in your house on a night like this, in demonstration of your victory over that storm. And if it weren’t for you, most of those who are here would be left helpless at the mercy of that wind in the middle of some such plain.”
“How did you know that?”
In time with his question, Rearden realized that it was not his thoughts this man had named, but his most hidden, most personal emotion; and that he, who would never confess his emotions to anyone, had confessed it in his question. He saw the faintest flicker in Francisco’s eyes, as of a smile or a check mark.

Ultimate Kino

What would be the kino of weather?

Oscar Season

>ywn be lonely in tokyo

Dry, cold, with a stiff breeze. Sun that's annoyingly not doing anything to make it warmer and it creating glare in your eye.

How is this allowed? She doesnt wear any bra and the shirt is of thin white fabric.
It's like she wants the attention. Hmm

She got them smaller lads. It's a tragedy. Those doctors should be lynched.
In the follow-up video she complains about guys sexualizing her in the comments of the original one lol