Why would anyone ever support Palestine's right to exist?

why would anyone ever support Palestine's right to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/en-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know man, I don't think about countries in the middle east that much, 99% of them are the same except some other oil tzar rules.

Because it's their land

^
As much as I hate arabs, I hate the Jews just a bit more.

I don't know. We should just get rid of all muslims. I would certainly not kill them, as it would oppose the ten commandments, however as their religious symbol is the moon, we should transport all of them there.

Because they'd been living there for centuries before hundreds of thousands of them were forced to leave their homes at gunpoint?

Zionism is a psychopathic ideology that depends on the total dehumanization of any and every Christian or Muslim indigenous person in order to present itself as the ethical securing of a homeland.

Other people are already there? Nothing an army can't fix.

> inb4 only democracy

I don't know, I don't care about shitskins

Keep the money coming you filthy goy.

Rightful clay. I went to get some lunch yesterday and there were Palestine flags flying. I think they have support here in working class areas because the IRA support them

Israel is the most corrupt nation on earth

>Because it's their land
Says who? "Your land" is whatever you're able to defend. There is no such thing as "rightful" land.

>There is no such thing as "rightful" land.
Tell that to the land-grabbing, illegal settlement making Jews!!!

Sure, they have their retard Jew-God reasons to think it's "rightful", but the difference is that they're able to defend that clay well enough to call it theirs.

It would be boring without them and another Goyim would probably take their place anyway.

Because the only reason Israel exists if Jews blowing up British soldiers

is*

Because they are not Jews

The world needs another Islamic country like it needs a hole in the head.

>Literally every town and city is built on the ruins of a 2000-3000 year old Jewish town
>Palestinians are almost entirely descended from Arabians who arrived in the 19th century
>3500 year history of continuous Jewish habitation
>90% of the land was desert or malarial swamp until Jewish development projects in 20th century

"Their land"

They can't though. It is being defended for them.

>be Assyrian
>family immigrated to Jerusalem following the genocide of the Armenians/Assyrian during WW1
>Family has total hatred and distrust of anything Islam

Fuck Palestine.

because fuck the kikes

>right to exist

Thats some Jewing right there. God brings into existence a thing, humans try to Law it Permissable.

Why should Australia be permitted to exist fucking drongo cunt gonorrea

because we don't need more arabs in israel
because the sattlments are draining our economy
because dealing with a rival country is easier than dealing withh a country under our boot

and most importantly of all, we started as two. fuck bible tumpers.

How is it the Jews can be so all considerate shapers of reality but more than once they "misplace" their country?

Explain that one if you can reb tevye

>all considerate shapers of reality
no, thats god
>"misplace" their country
im sorry?

The most repugnant thing that Jews are regarded as being responsible for is the shaping of perceived reality be it through the media, News outlets, probably moreso popular culture and media(movies,drama,popular music). it seems that this has been a pattern of cultural behaviour since Jews rise to prominence and yet it's *also* a characteristic of your historical Jew that they are disowned of their countries when they have been in possession of one.

Are these two personality traits connected?

Misplace, as in the sardonic interpretation of to lose or be deprived of something one considers to belong to one.

>disowned of their *country

in other words you are asking how ome the peopple most known for controlling the opinion of the masses get so much hate? well, first of the 'media control' is kinda modern time things, and antisemism is ancinet; second, it not the jews in general that control the media but liberals. and libarals have problems with nationalists ideas including zionism.

did i answer your question?

Maybe because they were there for hundreds of years before the Jews? Just a guessss....

Not really. The point I'm trying to make not very effectively is that for all your brains you somehow still manage to be deprived of the very thing that makes a people at one with God's material creation, a land to which you belong as it belongs to you and thus a purpose.

I wonder if it's because you are too close to God, too close to the flame. Or perhaps it's simply because the closer you are to the ethereal plain the less certain your grip on this Material reality. Genius and Insanity are two sides of the same coin.

are you a chick?

Ask another jew, I'm an atheist

jews aren't smart by genes. the shoah helped thining the pool out of stupid ashkenazis, and i guess having a culture about studying also helps, but new generations arrived and stupidity came again, and marely memorizing the talmud doesn't encourage thinking really.

also its true we lost israel time and time again, but the empires who conquared us are gone and we are still here. those ware marely setbacks. the last setback was that long because the otomans ware too much for us to claim independance.

are you doubting my intelligence?

more than Zimbabwe?

not at all, you are being suspiciously non-confrontational thus I suspect you may actually want to do something other than express impotent anger and rage. This sometimes indicates a gril and I like to think I can identify them when I come across them.

>doubting my intelligence

and that was pretty funny so now I hope you're a gril.

Nation-state is a popular spook on Sup Forums.
Basically wherever a nation/ethnicity lives, should be that nation/ethnicity's nation state.
Of course immigrant colonies can be argued out of this definition.

Its a stupid rule, but its what you'll get on Sup Forums.
Me, I prefer right of might. If you can hold land, its yours. Less relevant today, with the pacifist effect that nukes have.

I don't. I don't support any of them.

Palestine are have low IQ and Jews need of the Eternal Anglo to get their lands so basically both of them are shit.

I support an European conquest. Ban Islam, and control all Christians lands

Being unironic here and to the best of my knowledge:

pretty much the only solid argument i can seem to find is that the Palestinians were there first. But weren't the Jews there previously (before the destruction of the temple in 70-something AD) ?

Those who support Palestine use the logic that "they were there first, therefore it is rightfully theirs".

However by that very same logic, considering that the Jews were there BEFORE them - then the land rightfully should belong to the Jews

So in my opinion that argument doesn't hold up

What are your thoughts?

Yeah, probably desu.
>netanyahu uses tax money for dog food
Like damn nigga we got a war every two years thanks to you.

>ashkenazi jews that came from russia
>"their land"

>tax money

Yeah, USA tax money.

i don't want to make you feel bad but i hate lying even more; I'm a manly man, with manly hobbies and manly job living on a manly diet currently wearing manly clothes.

people claim palestines are the biblical plistines.

well then I put it to you that Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a psyop created and sustained for the purpose of disintegrating decent society so it can be remodelled for a future as yet unknown.

Being a manly man and presumably not over compensating for feelings of masculine inadequacy, why has Sup Forums become increasingly popular with Jews? Is it a part of dismantling the White Race?

>has mostly euro blood, most can probably only claim descent from Abraham in the sense that all people are related in some way
>only claim to the land is the unlikely possibility of a long line of inbreeding and general jewish trickery
>your land

>>Palestinians are almost entirely descended from Arabians who arrived in the 19th century
this is still contested, there certainly weren't enough arabs to displace the people of the Levant like that, even Egypt still has like 85% the same demographics it had thousands of years ago

even if it were true they'd have more of the blood of that land than you probably do

23andme.com/en-eu/

spend some of your shekels on this test so you have a right to shitpost chaim

>why has Sup Forums become increasingly popular with Jews?
they came for jidf, they stayed because the redpills.

In ANY argument, you should NEVER support the jew.

Arabs should be killing each other in their shitty region.

>In ANY argument, you should NEVER support the jew.
kinda hard to do since there are always jews in both sides.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a psyop

/pol is a joint US/British operation to make people more free by inculcating intellectual honesty into them using dank maymays and real truths.

It's honey pot for the alt-right to broadcast their indolent victories over various darkies and then get their fucking guts dragged out across popular media.

All your ""Truthes"" are the contorted perceptions of undiagnosed psychotics and useful idiots.

>West has a financial Heart attack in 2008 due to grasping criminal financial activity
>Right wing Movements across the West think killing darkies will solve all their problems.

stupid cunt

i noticed most people here are pro freedom and secularism so i don't thnik we're useful idiots, racism is other thing but it's not my fault they have lower iq!

For 1brazilian internets

What is Freedom?

Shush now.
Those Jews with 99.9999% DNA that is European and colonized the region less than 100 ago have every single right to Palestine because reasons and the Palestinians living there for two+ centuries don't because further reasons. You aren't an anti-Semite or self hating Jew are you?

Ability to say and do what you want without consequences, here between anons it sparks intelectual discussions

Intellectual discussions on Sup Forums are like irl bullets. Maybe one in million will ever make a difference. literally the vast vast majority of what gets 'sparked' here is impotent rage filled shit slinging at xiggers and hubris filled claims as to the genetic superiority of Snow Apes.

The only time, THE ONLY TIME Sup Forums redemms itself is when the humility of those with faith manage to dispel the miasma of hate and self loathing that most characterises this board.

pol is full of retardation, but thats exactly why intelectual discussions are so important here. i come here to make a difference, because light shines brighter where its dark.

This may be anecdotal but nonetheless

>neighbor is Palestinian
>start talking about Israel one day
>says he hates Israel
>Me too!!
>btw why do you hate Israel?
>they took our land
>wasn't modern day Palestine the ancient kingdom of Israel?
>yes but the Muslims conquered it 1000 years ago so it's rightfully ours now
>up Untill the 50's we owned it and the Muslims, Jews, and Christians all lived together peacefully
>In 1961 the Jews took my family's land from me and I had to move to America
>how did the Jews take your land?
>we owned an orange orchard that had been in my family for 5 generations
>one day men with guns and blue helmets knocked on our door and said we no longer owned the land
>it belonged to the new state of Israel
>they drew a line through our property and told us we had to leave and would not be compensated for the value of our land
>We had no choice
>this is why I hate Israel user

phew, get a load of this guy...

We vent our frustration though memes and self loathing, also it's nice to talk to like-minded people, also i think white superiority is more of a meme here, i mean what ubermench lacks critical thinking to notice that he's just a fat slob behind monitor laughing at niggers instead of fighting them (niggers still are ugly and have lower iq)

whats wrong in wanting to make the world a better place?
I'm not dreaming big in the scale of that differance.

They kill kikes

They can exist as long as they kill kikes

>a better place

For who?

cause the only reason they dont have a country anymore is so britain could pay off their ww1 loans. its not fair

>vent frustration

You can do that much better by dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Jews get booted for usury.
Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Because I hate the Jews more

So...
They conquered it back?

They don't exist. They are a mirage created by the lizard people with laser beams. Alex Jones said so.

>lefty traiterous shit.
Move to Europe and get shagged by shitskins, we dont your kind here.

>im a fedora tipper
Yeah guess what, we are still here not because of faggots like yourself.
Israel will not be a euroepan country.
We are and will remain an ethnoreligious democratic country.
If you want to be a hedonistic atheist with no connection to your people's history move to Europe or the US and assimilate.

The only redpills for me is seeing trailtors like yourself suck up to european and shitskin shills.
Weak ignorant jews like yourself, with no conception of who their people were and are are the most bluepilled jews alive.

1. Palestinians lived there since thousands of years.

2. The "Promised land" talk is bullshite, as todays Jews aren't Semites, they are descendants of the Khazar Empire, as todays Armenians. Anyone who still denies this, should tell me than why Jews and Armenians look so identical (let alone the way they act).

Khazar Jews simply adapted the obscure Jewish religion in the 9th century and corrupted it so much (with it's teachings about cabals and stuff), that it has nothing to do with the original religion anymore.

3. To be honest: Most of us hate Israel. But for good reasons. Because Israel makes a war against us and anyone else. They want to destruct nation states. They want a global one-world-state in which they can seek world domination. Clearly a good reason to be againts so-called Jews.

And yes, they are responsible for immigration. So that alt-right talk about Joos being our savior against Muslim immigration is really silly.

What is this non-country?

I have a quick question.

Keeping in mind:
>Muslims as a whole whinge about the suffering of Palestinians.
>Extremists have even used this as an excuse to commit terror attacks.
>Whereas moderate, non-arab, muslims on the other side of the world (in this case Indonesia) refuse to have diplomatic relations with Israel
>Yet none of these countries have taken in Palestinian refugees in large numbers to help alleviate the problem. Their only solution is to hate Israel.

Why?

>european and shitskin shills

Are you referring to me?

Senpai, tbqh, both Israel and Palestine need to be destroyed.

It pisses the Jews off so I'm ok with it

Only rite for pal faggs to exist is Israel is too lazy to clean them up.

Netanyahu needs to push them into the sea.

Palestine doesn't exist, never has. There are still people in that land though, and killing them would give enough reason to genocide jews for real.

So you israelis better find a solution or you'll never be safe.

jordan and lebannon are like 50% palestinians middle easteners are jews and the rest of us are 3rd world shitholes

Because it makes kikes upset and butthurt

They kill jews

It's a nice little dynamic. I support Israel too.

'sup

CTRL+F

"self-determination"

0 results

Gosh.