>Gorgeous
>Friendly
>Look how fucking majestic he is, just look

Also Pit Bulls are the niggers of Dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88851382/Perseus/2016-06-19 15.39.06.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>most inteligent dog in the world

Sorry but English Setters are the master dog race.

Doggo thread

well desu they actually seem like the best ones

>long hair all over my furniture
Out to the backyard it goes.

this isn't a St Bernard leaf, also if you love your BC you would never keep it inside, they need open spaces

BCs are great except for the fact that almost nobody has the time and energy to keep them sufficiently exercised and free from insanity-inducing boredom.

Australian Cattle Dogs are certainly up there, but consensus still hold BCs at the very top, if not exactly by an extreme degree.
A lot of shepherd breeds tend to be the brightest.

>Also Pit Bulls are the niggers of Dogs+ 0 post omitted.
Agreed.

Poodles are a pretty great breed if you don't give them a stupid show cut.

Irish Woofles masterrace

nobody has the time and energy to keep them sufficiently exercised and free from insanity-inducing boredom

it's called kids

Golden Labrador/Retriever is the smartest dog in the world. That is why they are the most common service dog in the world.

Border Collie is good too though but I'm disappointed to see an Australia now representing the Australian Sheep dog. They are good dogs too.

All dogs are good. I like dogs. Dogs are better than niggers.

What are Bichon Frise like? That's the dog my family has.

no, the stasi police bred a specialty version of german shepherds. they are the master breed.

prissy little french dog with weird hips

i think Australian sheep dogs are supposed to be the smartest.

Border collies are smart but can become problem dogs if you dont live on a big property like myself. I have a very large apartment but it has no lawn so i got a an ex-racer greyhound. They sleep at least 20 hours of the day because they cant store fat genetically. excellent dog but not your traditional "dog" type dog, whines a little when he cant got for a walk etc. got this guy as more a specialty animal, something that can be safe around kids when i have them etc. but still potentially useful in a happening. theyre very quick and responsive when they sprint and could hunt down small game for you quite easily. i live in a very culturally diverse and enriched suburb, so the sheer size of greyhounds terrifies the newly arrived african migrant friends for whatever reason. other children smile when they see him because hes goofy, but african migrant friend children etc. look like theyve seen a ghost, even very young ones. i wonder if its a cultural thing?

Theyre total chickmagnets too, the greyhounds. i live in a busy area mind you but ill have girls always coming up asking to pat my pupper. but because they do weird shit with the racing dogs to train them hes actually a bit odd, personalitywise. theyd be great dogs for nEEts actually since they lay around so many hours of the day and only like short exercise. pic rel8ed.

yellow labs and golden retrievers both have better (calmer) temperments that make them wonderful service dogs, but they're still not generally considered the absolute smartest.

definitely shows good taste though, assuming you don't let them get fat like a depressing amount of owners do.

>dog bred purposely to enslave people instead of helping them

okay

what's the benefits of a smart dog?

I second that post, border collies are top dogs, they are just easily bored so make sure you are able to spend time with it

hiss go away

> a dog bred purposely to shitpost

I've owned English setters all my life, great dogs maybe a bit to energic. I am considering getting an Aussie (Australian shepherd) so I might up my shitposting, does anyone have any experience with the breed?

Tons if you have cattle

BC are the best dogs if you can provide the life they need. You can literally see the wheels spining in their head

this is my boy paul

I give him a paleodiet with protien veggies and vitamins only

Real master race dog

And this is your other dog, right?

>liking the fuzzy negro

kys

>>Females at least WILL NEVER FUCKING BITE YOU OUT OF AGGRESSION
No.

he is buling at the moment but I haveyet to take him for runs

My doggo is part collie. She's incredible, smart, and very evenly tempered. Love her.

Also, any Pitts that show aggression should be destroyed. Aggression was bred into them, it can be bred out. I say this as a bleeding heart dog lover. Pitts are beasts.

T. Pitbull shill

No, I have a blue cattle dog x aus shepherd.
One of my cousins had a female BC, and she was a fucking bitch

It wasn't just aggression that was bred into them..In order to make a dog to kill other dogs pack mentality was diminished in them..Thats why so many attack their owners.

Samoyeds are adorable but soo much hair

10/10 would walk

This makes me sad. I have a Dachshund mix, he gets chubby around 15lbs. He is so energetic and loves to play and climb and run around. Being too fat to move would be cruelty, for real.

some labradoodles are really smart

Well, obviously, but how did she behave?

how do you cut a dog off when he willnot eat the same old food?

Don't tread on me but you can rub my tummy

I don't know what you mean but if your saying he doesn't like the food you feed him its probably because their is something wrong with the food

>Talking about dog breeds
>Not knowing that CSW are the best dogs

You have small feet.
PS cute pupper

Smart but to be healthy they need to be occupied a lot.

Golden Retriever ftw.

Yeah. Read a lot of good stuff about border collies.
But corgis also good. They almost radiate positivety.

I have collie. It feels sometimes that he is dumb as fuck but sometimes he is smart doggo

I can't have a wolf dog so I've never owned one

My buddy had one illegally and they different

>The breed was engineered as attack dogs for use in military Special Operations done by the Czechoslovak Special Forces commandos

I hope you have a licence for that high capacity assault doggo

>politics

>Anonymous
>girl spoils your buddy with canned food
>>>you dont fuck off

THAT IS AN ILLEGAL DOGGLET

Dogger breeds are very political

10/10 would eat.

Canned food will make your dogger a fatty

nice digitis

succs when u get bit tho

It... it's just the angle user.

An optical illusion.

My feet are huge.

How is Sup Forums not championing the German Shepherd as the canine Ubermensch?

That said, I fucking love my lil Yorkshire Terrier.

>potentially useful in a happening.
>sleeps 20 hours a day

kek

german sheps are for manlet gooks

about as meme as a husky

Here's pupper on the midnight watch

GermanSheppard>Borderline Colly

Cute pupper m8, thanks for sharing.

I have a lab/border collie mix. She's very intelligent, but she has problems with being obedient from time to time. I think that's my fault rather than hers. Still a very kind, intelligent dog. Just keep her away from birds..

German shepherd are the shit

I have a sholie

A German Collie mix

Yeah, he is such a ferocious beast
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88851382/Perseus/2016-06-19 15.39.06.mp4

This. I've always had poodles, smart and loyal as fuck.

>Bulgaria
>white

I fucking knew it

I know, that's why corgis are my favourite dog breed.

is it 50/50 wolf or is it some other mixture?

POO dle

>Has lab/collie doggo
>shirt says bulldogs
>the nigger of dogs

That's like being the proud parent of a white child and wearing a shirt that says "I wish my child was a nigger." Come on now.

That's what mine is! German/Collie mix. Show me your Shellie immediately.

Some sources says 25/75 wolf/doggo
and some go down as much as 4/96

I thought you guys are like riding in the outback with your pet dingos. German short haired pointers are better.

kek bless you

small dog owners out

she was a bit of a cunt desu

I don't have a pic but I his head is way more Collie than yours. Holy shit I want a shollie that looks like that

You boys like weiners?

Owning a foxdog is hard.

Everyone knows Collies are the whites and Pit Bulls are the blacks.

Luca do you know what suntanned is?

Catos are better

LITERALLY A DOGE

I have got a springer spaniel, croat. All cute dogs deserve love.

why is it that slavs tend to like cats? is it a part of degeneracy?

Doggo thread?
Here's mine

yup lol

Poodles > collies

Female Poodles are the best dogs

doggo digits were banned in 2015
hey you mind deleting this?

They look so ridiculous.

a dog thread and no one has posted shoveldog.gif yet

where am i