Say what you will about voltron force itself, the alternate combinations was the hypist idea, and should make a return

Say what you will about voltron force itself, the alternate combinations was the hypist idea, and should make a return

I think that was the only reason I started to watch the show

>it won't return

so do the lions embiggen and disembiggen or what

that looks so terrible I think it gave me cancer.

S1 Beast wars looks better than that show.

I liked the swizz beatz theme

wasn't the black lion pretty fat? seems pretty weird for it to be that thin for the leg?

Yes.

It becomes slimmer when it swaps out to form an arm or leg. Naturally, the lion that forms the center becomes bigger.

Post all the forms.

I hope Legendary Defender recycle the Predator Robeast combiner. That thing was actually rad as fuck.

why'd this shit come out in 2011 and look straight outta 2001?

The pilots each having a unique weapon for Voltron that's formed from their Bayards is a much better idea and makes more sense because having to reform Voltron every time they need a new weapon is inefficient

The lion designs were pretty garbage.

Man, have you never seen a Transfomers series?

They do that in the new show too. The Red and Green Lions very visibly get swole during the combination sequence. Nothing else quite so obviously changes in size.

Anyone remember the different Voltron's powers?

Black center had the standard Blazing Sword.
Red center had Magma Pistols.
Green center had the Boomerang Shield.
Blue center had the Titanic Trident.
And Yellow center had the Wrecking Maces.

wh-what

No it wasn't it.
Could be worse, could've been the first foray into 3DCG Voltron did

Watch out, they're being attacked by early 2000s RTS units

Man this is starting to make me appreciate the new series a little more now, at least from an artistic standpoint.

>King Zarkon is an embassador on the Galaxy alliance after generations of bloody war
>eventually betrays them and turns evil
Everything about this show was retarded. Imagine a time line where Adolfo Hitler becomes a ambassador for the UN to keep peace between the U.S. and USSR.

Vihicle Voltron should either be RV-Robo or Dekaranger robo.

They're both from "Voltron Force', the Nick cartoon from around 2011.

This guy
is the Predator Robeast. Formed by five different Robeasts combining into one.

This one:
was a robot built by Hunk for the three Voltron Force cadets. It is formed by their three vehicles combining into one robot.
The cadets named it... "Awesometron".
*shudder*

>Boomerang Shield.
Is that as dumb as it sounds?

I have to say I thought Force was really hit and miss but i did love the idea of the alt forms.

Third Dimension was okay but had the cool idea of Dracotron.. reusing that and the alt forms being a upgrade to Voltron later on is one I rather like.

It's not shaped like a boomerang, but it does return like one when thrown.

So it's basically Captain America's shield?

Yeah I'd like to see that in the new show.

Except with a few blades lining the side of the shield.