Why do Millennials like pokemon go so much?

Why do Millennials like pokemon go so much?

because they're moronic kids

Not all do, just the obnoxious ones

probably because it was a major part of their childhood and is still going strong, retard

They don't. Just the loser faggots now have voice because of Reddit.

I think im in a minority but these Millenial steve o post are kinda growing on me

Another excuse to not do something productive

fpbp

Kids at heart, duh!

Because of nostalgia. Generation 1 of Pokemon was my childhood, dumbass.

Because millenials are everyone 18-34 and that's a truly huge segment of the population?

>Why do [generation] like [cultural trend] so much?

I don't get the hate on Pokemon go. Are you just trying to be edgy?

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTION FIELD FRIENDOS

Pokemon Go is just a fad for dipshits that never heard of Ingress.

It's a game where the player embarks on a journey at the age of ten seeking independence from their single mother, then turns out to be wildly talented and has a financialy successful career with multiple awards and the highest title in the land.

Something millenials will never have a fraction of.

Arrested development

I remember trying Pokémon when I was 8 years old back in 1998. After I realized it was garbage I went back to Star Fox 64 and Mario Kart 64.

Those were real games. Not the turn based garbage that's no different than playing a game with a pencil and paper.

I hate the hipsters talking about ingress like they gave a shit as well tbqh senpai

For many millennial, Pokémon was a part of their childhood, and seeing it triggers feelings of nostalgia. This, combined with the objectively innovative augmented reality-gameplay makes for an exciting experience.

Is that so hard to understand?

Yes, full grown men and women running around staring at their phones "catching" virtual creatures that are over layed on a phone screen is pretty fucking hard to understand

because they are homo sex fags who need genocide

You sound like a real faggot and you're part of the problem. I hope you die in a fire.

It's dying down I think. Still a ways to go but most of my mates have stopped playing. We're early 20s

Because Pokemon was the one big thing from their childhood and they don't play video games anymore so it's a new novelty. Most actual millennials who still play games regularly are staying away from that shit

because they're braindead. I hate milleniums, I hope I'm generation Y

Because there is no war.

Because they want to be kids again. Loving these steve-o threads by the way, they really make me think...