Reminder that BLACK women are superior to all other races

Reminder that BLACK women are superior to all other races

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/TeamWhiteBoys?src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True

KAREN BOGINA

pink skin is disgusting

She is probably a miner. Her face was entirely covered with coal.

Urge to colonize

t. jealous gook woman

Fact: Blacks are more intelligent.

Have you ever realised all little girls of all races want to be princesses? Even when they're an adult they still call themselves princess. While black woman call themselves Queens.

that's because they're superior

KARA İNEKS are the embodiment of beauty and feminity. Just look at those gorgeous, nourishing breasts and child-bearing hips.
How can a wh*Te """"""""woman""""""" even compete?

Indeed

Not gonna lie, coming from a country with no blacks, Asians, Hispanics nor muslims I'm pretty thirsty for all things exotic under the sun. I'm already hard typing this.

jealous white woman try to destroy the image of black queen and fail everytime

too bad they tend to produce black men as children

When will be put a stop to the wh*te w*men once and for ALL?

>No Hispanics
Romanian language has Latin base. You are a spic.
>No Asians
Besides Russians, Gagauz and Ukranians Moldova located in Eastern Europe that actually North West Asia bc steppes.

burning their children and slaughtering their men

That's the way to deal with blackoids so we can keep the Queens for ourselves

Compared to Russia, we don't have people who look Asian. Latin or not it's not the same thing. By spic I meant people looking like Latinas. If you know where I can find both of these in this small country then I'm listening.

>Introducing my Black Princess to a family
>Mom starts a fight with my bae
Wut to do?

fuck off wh*te, black woman only for black warriors

Fuck both

Sorry but black men are for white KANGZ

>Black women are superior to all other races

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to cum on her face just for the contrast.

disgusting pig, that's why we need our women away from you

Unfortunately youre not able to when you look like this

average black king

Him after meeting the "wh*teoid"

unironically agreed

fuck off

m8 how is that even possible

Isn't the plural of inek "inekler"?

Stay mad nigger

KARA BOGA is,finished on this board hahahaha

Cute girls.

fuck yes when do I get my high socks and lowrider with "La Raza" on full blast

To bad blacks smell bad to us.

You're cleaning the house and making sure the meal is warm. You're a french stay-at-home husband. You're about to relax after completing the day's chores when you hear the door open. It's your tall supermodel bodied black wife and she's back from work as a high-ranking manager of a powerful multinational. Domination is in her DNA. You get up to give her a lazy greeting but she grabs hold of your waist, pulls you closer and gives you a deep, passionate kiss. She invades your mouth with her tongue and lights a fire you don't want to admit to have in you. You try to push her away and say you're tired, pleading with her to give it a rest as you blush profusely. She'll have none of that. In three fluid motions, you find yourself laying on the couch with your pants down and your wife riding your erect cock, squeezing an unwilling orgasm out of you. You quiver with embarrassment. She knows exactly how to put you in the mood, and that makes you feel vulnerable and dirty. Is she really that good, or are you just perverted? Your mind wanders away from these thoughts as she pats your head, resting on her ample bosom.

After a moment that seems to last forever, removing any guilt for being so submissive to the whims of your taller, stronger, black wife, you hear her say "I want dinner". You immediately reply "yes dear", get up and obediently set up the table just for the two of you. You made her favorite fried chicken today, and you feel grateful just having her sit with you at the table, anticipating how much she'll enjoy the food you cooked especially for her. You're a white stay-at-home husband and you love your wife.

>Blehk,... wimmenz is,.. sapureior....
did muttsy made a threadsy?
whatta good boi

Evet kara kardeşim

Need some KARA BOOTY in my life tbqh

Liking sheboons is the most autistic retarded fetish. If you are some kind of bitter thirsty omega male just stick with an asian women fetish at least are not literal monkeys

Dude, this can't be healthy for you.

>"""""African""""" Americans
1 drop of wh*Toid blood disqualifies you from KARA BOGA's promised land.

Good thing I didnt eat out that negresse in France

You're walking through south central LA. You've heard about the rumours but you never expected it to look like this. You stand out. You know you look out of place. The group of black men in typical street clothing headed towards you know you stand out.

"Hey yo I ain't remember no bitch-ass cracka living 'round here"
"You lost, white boy?"
"What'choo lookin at?!"

You're trembling all over and are hardly capable of articulating a single word. You can only think about running away. You feel a big, warm hand on your shoulder and jump, barely containing a squeal. You look back and realize it's your tall, sensuous black girlfriend and you can't help sigh in relief, which embarrasses you greatly.

"What'choo fools tryin to do to my property?" Your black girlfriend has a good heart but you remember how brash she can be (even in the bedroom) and you're afraid the situation might escalate. You can feel the change in the atmosphere, though, and feel less threatened. You realize the group of hoodlums made the right choice and decided not to mess with your girlfriend.

"Yo boss, we din kno' he was here fo' you!"
"Sorry boss, won't happen agin"
"Dayum..."

The thugs apologize to you and leave. This is the complete opposite of all the fantasies you had. You're supposed to be the one who protects. You're supposed to be the knight in shiny armor. Instead you're constantly saved by your ebony huntress. "You scared?" she asks. You try to look like the ordeal didn't affect you one bit, even though you know she knows how vulnerable you feel. She grabs a handful of your ass and this time you squeal loud enough you're worried even the thugs heard you. "Good. 'Cause today I'm fucking you 'till you pass out!". You're so relieved from escaping the previous situation that you only care about being enough to satisfy her. You stop tensing your butt, welcome her hand fully and you thank her so much for saving you. You're head over heels in love with your tall, black, american girlfriend.

I bet she pegs him. Yeah I bet she does...........

How rare is it for a black woman to be this pretty?

expect to find all of these pictures in /brit/ at some point

Will she be my gf ?

better message her on facebook to find out pajeet

Should I ask her to post bobs and vegene?

it cant fail

>Moldova
>no Asians or Muslims

Your country has had plenty of Tatars for centuries

here you go

Is it weird that i like black women? Am i not supposed to prefer white girls?
And Sup Forums told me racemixing was bad

Sup Forums is a brainwashing facility, white and black nationalists dont want you to love

If black women are superior, why do Black men prefer white girls?

Because nigs r dum, duh

>my bl*Ck ass is on fire

Why do all blacks have those weird belly buttons, do doctors just yank the cord out of them when they're born?

lots of white people have outies as well

What is swirling?

when a black girl is #teamwhiteboys

twitter.com/hashtag/TeamWhiteBoys?src=hash

This is horrible white women who like black men don't take the piss this much.

I'm still ugly so this doesn't really help.

Except they do?
>once you go black you never come back

sorry

Sorry I'm just a bit buttblasted desu mandem.

Only when they are young.

The fuck are you on about? There are a millions #teamblackguys and #saynotowhiteboys posts on twitter and shit.

now you know how we feel
i dont care much about white girls though, you can have them

Black guys are retarded and the source of everything that's bad about Black people

wtf are you talking about, there aren't even any bad tweets there

Why does any woman feel the need to tweet their sexual preferences do they really believe their opinions are interesting?

Retweets and likes, it's like twitters version of farming for (you)s

NAME

>now you know how we feel
I'm a virgin mandem you dont know my feel.

>retweets and likes
>(you)s
I never understood why people cared what people they never met online think of them.

It's nice to belittle other people

I'm fine with switching mandem, most black guys would want that also.

How can a Black guy be a virgin?

why's man talking about mandem when he's just talking to one person

we'd get the lighties too though

Why does it surprise you mate? The golden BBC which makes white women drool is largely a meme, plus the sort of white woman who likes black guys don't like nerdy alternative types.

>we'd get the lighties too though
Nah mandem you whites can have the Nigerians and other assorted darkskins anyone who passes the brown bag test we keep.

Why don't you just stop acting white and embrace being a mandingo? It's not like you're good for anything else.

>why don't you just stop acting white and embrace being a Mandingo
Please tell me how I can change my personality which is hardwired in my brain and I will
>its not like your good for anything else
Fuck you mandem I'm a smart person.

Why would lightskin qt's want to be on your team when they're so close the getting completely BLEACHED, though?

If white guys fuck the darkies you can make more lightskins for us mandem.

No, thanks.

Please mate I'm sick of dark matter bitches.

im sure the feeling is mutual. kek.