Has it happened to you too and for those who were never really with "it" to begin with do you feel more disconnected...

Has it happened to you too and for those who were never really with "it" to begin with do you feel more disconnected now then ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtiMHtjwVY8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

around 24 I stopped giving a fuck

I was literally never with it
I've been badmouthing capeshit ever since the start

you can't lose "it" if "it" is a personal thing

you can only lose "it" if you're a desperate clinger riding the coat-tails of a social or cultural movement which eventually goes out of style or becomes irrelevant

I enjoyed some early 00s Capeshit like X-Men or Rami's Spider-Man trilogy but I really hate everything post Iron Man and Watchmne. It has zero depth, enjoyment or substance

wow you sound really with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=wtiMHtjwVY8

Last week when fidget spinners started appearing around me.

I was never with-it, even as a kid. I don't feel further away from the mainstream, I feel closer to my real bros, the true cognoscenti.

Same

I feel a great discord between myself and people only 3-4 years younger than me. I don't know why

I'm not a fucking dumb normie, and I don't give a shit about being with 'it' anymore.

It means you are young yourself still.

Everyone born past 97' are autistic and retarded

>I'm not a fucking dumb normie
>anymore.
sure user

I feel a lot more that what was "it" in 30's in more hip now than what was "it" in 70's.

everyone born in the 90's is a fucking queer

being with """"it"""" isn't something anyone should want

“It“ doesn't exist nowadays.

this guy is correct. you can stay in your group and enjoy your hobbies, music genre etc. without feeling left out, because enough people do that
>listen to punk rock, wear torn clothes and look like a homeless person? there are thousands doing the same thing
>listen to hip hip, wear baggy clothes, enjoy graffiti, urban street dance etc? join the thousand other people doing that
so on and so forth

how's is going grandpas?
>badmouthing batman(1989) and superman (1978)

>le times r so different now these kidz nowadays!
You are not special.

Sup Gen Z

Fact is that pop culture, subcultures etc. don't really exist anymore. I really pity you guys, your lives are horribly boring and average.

>I was born in le wrong generation
end yourselves

>>le
>Sup
>le
shut the fuck up you little faggots

>eva lovia has finally done a anal scene
>it's shit

I've been in and out of "it" a few times. I do my own thing and it either fits or it doesn't, I'm not changing for the braindead norms.

>inb4 everyone on train thinking the same "automaton" thought bubble

If you really think a man that "chooses" to grow a beard, wear tight jeans and watch Netflix on his iPhone is an actual person you can refrain from giving me a bracketed You.

i was never with it and i never connected with anything

I don't really think "it" exists anymore. With the Internet we are all wandering and pushing our tastes further

I'm not grumpy about anything people like. My attitude to 99% of things is "well I guess some people like that"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

I don't even know what you're trying to say. Go outside kid. Leave Sup Forums.

I was never with "it" and I didn't give a fuck then and I give even less of one now. I'll continue to live in the 80s and 90s and the rest of you can fuck off with your new shit.

"it" is just the younger generation rebelling.
proof me rong.

it is the popular culture of your youth

(((it)))

implying difference.

I'm 20

you're not rebelling from anything when you're just following what certain corporations tell you is cool.

Then you weren't even born when capeshit started, you little fucking faggot

i liked that band before they went mainstream :)

that's still not rebelling, the smiley face make you seem like a conformist more than anything.

Yes but most of them don't know that

The rebels that do actually realise that, they rebel against reality and become mentally ill on Sup Forums.

We're the true rebels, using our cleverness to make autistic jokes anonymously instead of monetizing it. Wasting your life for no reason is the true anti capitalism

didn't she botch her face?

>tfw used to be totally with rhe pulse of black american youth culture due to having many black friends in high school

B L A C K E D