Name a worse female character on television

Name a worse female character on television.

dem tiddies doe

I've seen men with better tits.

You have lost all objectivity. That is a nice rack.

It absolutely is not.

She's exactly like my loser cousin on my dad's side. I always cringe when Janice shows up because I think of my family.

Khalesi

Any and every one in an Australian soap.

You're a fucking pleb

kek

Y'know, Janice makes me wonder if there isn't something to the Canadian belief that they're smarter than we are.

Janice is a fantastic character but annoying and unlikable.

is the worst character on television.

Skyler White fucked Ted before the show began and lied to Walt about it. That's why she got so defensive about walts lies.

The redhead bitch in Hannibal.

I don't follow.

Oh, I don't deny she's a great character, but she's fucking unbearable in nearly every scene she's in.

Dragon lady's an overall mediocre character let down by a terrible performance. Emilia Clarke can't act for shit.

>thread is about worst character
>name Janice
>Oh, I don't deny she's a great character

Bobby made Janice tolerable. This bitch has no redemption, specially in such a show

Meadow

faggot

She's actually quite good, you're supposed to hate her.

Who is Finn Deltrollio?

Janice was bad, but the show didn't try to make you think otherwise. Your pic related is terrible and the show would have you believe that she is intelligent and strong.

>tfw I actually fapped to her when I was 13

I'm deeply ashamed now.

done.

You should, in all honesty, kill yourself. It qould be less shameful to jerk off to Uncle Junior

Was it to the ralph dildo scene? Be honest.

aggravating? yes.
perfect depection of a grown womanchild that takes no responsibility for her actions and uses her family over an over? yes

she was painfully good
doesn't anyone on this board have a cunt like this in their family?

No shame in that

Janice is exactly like my older sister and just like her I only feel pity for the character.

I can think of 5 women in my extended family who are exactly like Janice. I slipped up and called my obese liberal cousin Janice once and played it off like I was thinking of someone else but it's only because subconsciously I associate her with Janice

Great character, purposefully written to be irrational and annoying and very believable in the role

Bad character, completely unbelievable and horribly acted

Yep. My maternal grandmother just died and I've got an aunt who has been in and out of prison who is already making a big stink about inheritance even though she constantly stole from her mother and committed welfare fraud with her SSN.

Janice is an utterly believable character with the sole purpose of pissing you off. I'd wager most people at least have a friend who has someone like this in their family.

PLS BE FAKE!

I'd totally let Janice peg me

I'd love to bash her fucking face against the corner of a marble coffee table.

shut the fuck up, you'd burst into tears just talking to another human being, cancerous autistic loser

Skylar.

>google image search
kek

OMG ITS REAL

Ya I did when Ritchie was fucking her with gun to her head. Probably around 12 or 13

oh baby you da boss