99000 immigrants 64000 emigrants

nltimes.nl/2016/08/01/immigration-boosts-dutch-population-growth/

How do you guys cope with the destruction of your country and culture?

I feel sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNzJHrOgL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESU if taking in immigrants is population growth, taking a leak is weight loss.

Rabid alcoholism and anger issues

Holy fucking ballsack! The last paragraph, did it really say that only 7.500 new Dutch were born in 6 fucking months?!?!

Maybe that is net growth ie number born taking away deaths?

We're worse than germany and the speed in which native dutch are declining is horrifying.

I know but that doesn't seem like a lot.

Ahhh haa hahahaa haa
Get out of the EU while you still can.
We start deporting our filth your way soon.

We all do, Nederbro. I think we need some schwarze Divisionen to clean Europe. Ethnopluralism all the way.

I'm only hoping desu

We have the same problem as japan, way too many old people.

For the next 15 years we will have a lot of eldery dying.

Problem is we're not having enough children to take that blow.
Shitskin immigrants however do.

Our politicians are deathly afraid of population decline.

>Our politicians are deathly afraid of population decline.
Yet they won't do anything to push up the native birth rate
>just tax it, it'll be fine

>Our politicians are deathly afraid of population decline.

Why don't they ever just put things in place to help promote having more children?

>Euro governments are in place to help and benefit their own people and not just get a new job in the EU parliament
I thought the message would have been clear by now.

This, instead of making it more enticing to have more children they smother us with taxes, remove tax breaks and refuse to adjust taxes to fit into the current economic climate.
I really don't understand how importing more welfare abusers is going to help our economy instead of doing the above.

Why dont import only women then?

Because that's not how you quickly and effectively destroy a nation, national identity, culture and morale.

They do what the EU wants and when they leave politics they enter the well paid life of a pure bureaucrat in Brussels until they retire at a much younger age than the rest of us.
Also to ensure a large future voting block for the parties that let in the filth and destroy locals.

>population decline

yup because less people means less usury
people who dont exists dont take up loans

has nothing to do with jobs

Maybe youll at least have a decent footy team in a decade

Very nice

Put that in papers and put them in all places.

Don't worry, before long, nobody in the Netherlands will speak Dutch!

After all, let's be honest - you all speak English anyway and it would be racist to inconvenience immigrants who struggle with Dutch!

How do you think the cancer of tolerance is spread?
The papers and media are in on it.

Come to za Amerika

You can't leave.
You are tied to this soil
youtube.com/watch?v=xaNzJHrOgL8

I cannot handle this much longer.
I see damn niggers and muslims every single day, I hate it.

No, I mean put it on papers you made and put them on streets and businesses.

Just wait until the Yanks fall through. Once Trump is in, the purge will begin.

A lot of things are already covered by the media to negate that.
>right wing conspiracy
>racists everywhere
>trust us goys
A few years back they even had a commercial for tolerance as a packaged good coming off a product line.
At least they started making tolerance look like one of those accessories you must have or else you won't be popular in school etc.

Trump is literally Hitler according to most media here too.
I expect a complete blackout should Trump get past the cheating of Hillary except for those situations where "Trump says something outrageous again, let's play 2 second of this clip and tell you how the rest of it was racist".
Before any change comes here, the EU has to fall along with all governments who support them.

I can't wait for public opinion to sway against muslims, enact martial law. And trap them in western countries with the only option being to put them down.

This will happen in our lifetime.

No. The media isn't owned by the Dutch

It's the current American election that made give up on TV completely.

Would love for that to happen, in the current climate though I can't see it.
Especially while EU power stays the same.

Hahaha
Take that you tallfags

America fought WW2 and the cold war to stop bigger government. America lost.

Hey don't worry man, all you need to do is bring up the Boers.

Just start rattling on about Boers every time the media comes up, like, mention a brutal farm attack and say "Yeah I don't trust a word these fuckers say, we'll help countries we're at war with, yet out own cousins?"

You're welcome, clogs

We have a TV we use solely for movies etc.
It gets quite sickening watching the media pick up a lie and make it ever larger until it becomes truth and you're just begging the heavens that someone will question the massive holes in the story to bring it crashing down.. And nobody ever does.

>tfw father was a firstborn dutch citizen
>moved to US where he met my mother
>born in the US
>will never be a dutch citizen

I HAVE LION'S BLOOD IN MY VEINS GOD DAMMIT, LET ME COME HOME

America fought for the banks.
The banks won.

The shining glint of hope in this tunnel of shit is that Nexit sentiment is rising despite desperate media shilling.
People are sick and tired of tolerance too.

Was he still a Dutch citizen/national when you were born?

No ;_;

Doesn't matter. For now, all you need to do is keep that up because the EU will demand higher contributions, due to the Britain-sized hole in their wallet.

Then publish posters with the EU flag on a dark dingy background with a credit card on it saying "How much are they going to take?"

Would you fuck off already with your defeatist cherrypicking. This is the second thread I see from your shitposting unpatriotic ass.

Posters won't stay up long.
Hell, I'm genuinely surprised when I see NVU and VNL stickers stay up more than a day.
Am investigating another avenue though.

If he's still alive, tell him to get his nationality back and you can get it through him.
If not, you can try to migrate over but immigration treats legal migrants like common fucking criminals.
>show papers that prove everything you say
>wait a month after the 6 month answer limit
>get told you're a liar
>receive back dated letter telling your your application was rejected which references your phone call after the date they were supposed to answer
>appeal with lawyers
>wait 4 months for a 3 month answer without adding anything but a lawyers name to paperwork
>everything's in order here
>you can pick up your paperwork in 4 months
>without valid paperwork you can be deported
>have no valid paperwork as they refuse to give it to you until the 4 month period is up
>lawyer steps in to stop the black mark in the passport twice
>can't bring a case against immigration because 'it must have been your fault'
Stay in burger land. You can not only dodge a bullet there, you can fire them back.

>Nexit sentiment is rising despite desperate media shilling.

if its anything like the uk, the media will make it seeam like nexit has no chance of prevailing right until it does. cant trust them on general public sentiment.

Oh they're already in full swing whenever it gets brought up.
>Nexit? That racist idea that will cost you money? Just stay in the EU where you pensions have been invested without your consent
>Nexit bad for economy, society, Nexit will poison your dog and rape your cat only Wilders wants that and he's a racist
ad nauseum

We will manlet :^)

I don't.
If Geert is not elected next year I will leave the country and likely move to iceland or new zealand.

Als onze eigen bevolking geen eens voor zichzelf kiest mag het van mij branden.

T. Dutchman in sweden

We were never really a country, more a colony or a mix of different ethnic gangs tolerating each other.

Waarom ben je in zweden? Dierentuin en circus in eens?

Mijn vriendin is zweeds dus ben er regelmatig.

Valt hier nog behoorlijk mee vergeleken met rotterdam/amsterdam om eerlijk te zijn qua poephuiden.

Behalve bedelaars dan.

Voor de rest is het mooier ook, meer natuur en niet zo vreselijk overbevolkt als nl.

Increasingly racisct.

No sympathy at all for the tanned and darkskinned.
I am also slowly but surely redpilling every liberal I know.

Some day. The tides will turn.

The straw that breaks the camel's back.

Dat is waar het is wel mooie.
Blijf gewoon buiten de steden en alles is veel beter.
Misschien moeten jullie nog Noorwegen proberen.

Know a lot of lefties who have taken a hard right recently.
Antifa etc. numbers seem to be dropping noticably every time they have a demonstration.

Any of you Yuropoors see a civil war (nationalism vs globalism/immigrants) breaking out in the next 10 years? I see it with Hungary and the surrounding nations, where it'll most likely make Western Europe follow along as well. I honestly think that's the only thing that can save you, which is complete hostility against foreign people. People will pretty much be forced to fight.

I see it happen too, just not sure how long it will take.
The left and liberals always think they are right on everything, they are so sure that everything they stand for is the right thing to do and you cannot make them think otherwise even if you build up you arguments with facts.
Because only an "islamophobe" doesn't want muslims in his country and only a racist doesn't want refugees even if it obviously affect the stability of the country, even if crime goes up.

I am not prepared for fighting but at least I don't assume that this moment of "peace" will last forever or can last forever.

Are these threads going to become a daily occurrence, Jan?

If it bothers you so much, go out and do something. Probably as soon as possible, before this generation of Moroccans have their litter of Mohameds.

>white/european migrants don't get citizenship
>niggers,indonesians,arabs,moroncans,refugees,turks and other former colonial scum get all the benefits and papers instantly
>country is a trojan horse for american/internationalist/globalist corporations and businessmen
>always vote against eastern european countries in the EU
You deserve everything you get.

May the t*rks,moroncans,niggers and surinamese BLACK you and your women.

Most people don't even know what's going on with the EU and the globalist bullshit.
And everyone is still too well off to start rioting or actually do anything about the brown invasion.

Because if you take action now, you will be deemed a racist and you can say "well who cares what others think of you".
And that is right, it doesn't matter but some people can't afford to lose their job or the little social status that they have.

So yeah, we do deserve this, I just hope we can get it over with soon.