Why did David create the perfect alien?

Why did David create the perfect alien?

Anya is a Neomorph.
In the meantime, Daisy is the superior, Facehugger-bred Xenomorph.

Wrong anya is better in every way

>yesterday's thread
>200 replies, quality worshiping, proved mankind to be worthy of invasion and slavery

>today's
>2 replies, low-effort givposter doesn't even bother posting his pepe pic

You've disappointed her Sup Forums, no anal probes for you when the mothership lands on Earth to farm men's semen

We need to try harder

giv ayylmao gf

pls no bully im still half aslepe

>user, you'll still love me even if I take off this skinsuit and show you my true Reptilian appearance, right?

yesss yessss

>no anal probes for you

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ON HER FACE ITS LIKE HER EYES ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER

>ywn be abducted and put into the program where she trains to make human males climax just from maintained eye contact

One eye represents Crips and the other Bloods, they don't get along.

Lol I want to be her pusy slave

Post her tits

jiggles in your path

how do i get an alium gf bros

Based pusyposter.

Offer yourself as their host to produce more qt alien offsprings.

ay

mfw i could never have those pairs

>An Anya Neomorph will never facehug you with her thighs, clutching hard against your face not letting you go. Pusy right on your mouth. Looking up at her face while she grinds her pussy on your mouth, her eyes completely captivating you, and making you submit to her. Never to feel her strange probe making its way down your throat, the lack of air making you feel lightheaded and making you doze off. She will never impregnate you with a Daisy Xeno. Going unconscious from the lack of air, only to wake up several hours later to Anya riding your rock hard cock.
>You will never feel your heart racing as she looks at you intensely, studying your every move.
>You will never feel yourself coming to climax as a Daisy Xeno bursts out of your chest right as you cum and Anya's pussy grips at your cock completely squeezing every drop of semen from you for further study after your unexpected demise.
>You will never drift off in to the cold embrace of dead while the last thing you see are Anya's eyes.

You can have my dubs though.

This will literally NEVER be me. ;_;

Would this be too much to ask for?

I wrote that and I instantly regret it, and to make it worse. I want to fix it up and make a whole scene about a character that's being used by Weyland Yutani to research the ways these Ayylmaos procreate and impregnate a victim.

I'm thinking of basically making it this Alien/Anya/Daisy inspired thing where something a long the lines of what I posted happens, although more detailed and with more tension.

Btw hows her foot game?

>that dress
>that bow
Fuck me, alien or no alien I would do some lewd Mulder on her.

>"Why do these human males keep trying to look at my feet"

W-we umm need to research how you walk. C-can I suggest walking on my face? *gulps*

This. This is crucial for our research purposes.

What the fuck was his problem

Well post something else when you're ready so I can feel sorry for myself again.

A lot of his expressed grievances was centred on pic related getting BLACKED back in the day, I think.

Basically he just needed to wait a few more years for Sup Forums to get up and running and he could have had a place to call home ;_;

That's some really boucingkino.
Did she ever get naked?

>argentina
>white

that alien is cute!
CUTE!

Only families in the high class of South and Central America can be considered white. Even then they're not really white but white in skin tone. Because if you really get down to it they just have more Spanish European roots since the upper classes didn't mingle with the hpoors, slaves and indians.

So yes, she is more white than your average middle, lower class Argentinian.

Do you guys ever get any new photos? Let's see some effort.

Nice.

/ayylmao abduction roleplay JOI when/

Why the fuck do mods ban elleposting, but ayyposting is allowed to get archived??

mods support alien invasion

They accepted alien overlords apparently

ayylmao gf > human gf

sorry but its evolution

shut up anya
i'm onto you

I worked as a crew member on one of her movies last year and had a few conversations with her. It's funny to see tv obsessed with her now. She's a very nice girl and very talented. She'll be as big as she wants to be.

I've noticed this too. One of the jannies or shitskin mods seems to hold some kind of personal grudge against Elle which is why he bans it on sight kek

I like her cross

She has nice legs.

life's not fair

I think I'm already in that program.

Merely talking normally doesn't cause a person to bounce that much. She's doing that on purpose!

She has such a silly looking mouth/smile, which only ads to the cuteness.

And the funny way her face scrunches when she winks.

Right? This waifu thread has been up for hours, but I've seen at least a couple Trump treads get pruned even if they were speculating about a biopic. Hell, ellethreads get pruned even if they are about her movies while pic related was allowed to get to the reply limit

She's perfect, isn't she?

Great legs, beautifully cute face with sex/silly mouth and huge eyes. Sexy neck. Looks equally great as blonde or brunette. Has an aesthetic appearance that works well with high fashion and fits into aesthetic genres like horror.

She has top tier facial features at some angles, but her fashion sense is abysmal and she only looks good in clothing related shoots. She's sloghtly top heavy (shoulders, neck are a bit bulky) and big cleavages and dresses that show a lot of skin don't do her much justice.

She's top qt, but could greatly improve with a sense of fashion