Characters have sex without using protection

>characters have sex without using protection
>girl doesn't get pregnant

I've used a condom once and took it off halfway through without telling the girl. I've shot my load on the pusy and inside and never had any problems because girls take the pill you little virgin jelly belly queen

>characters have sex one last time
>girl gets pregnant

Opposite is worse!

>characters have sex

>it was his sleeping mommy

>character has sex with a 9/10 qt
>doesn't immedietly blow his load
>doesn't apologise for being so shit at it

>Character doesn't make an excuse like "this never happens to me"

>character accidently almost puts it in her ass
>she doesn't say.. "it's ok I don't mind hehehee"

>characters have sex
>they get dressed without going to the bathroom to clean off the sex juice first
Do americans actually do this?

>characters have sex
What are some films that reflect reality?

40 year old Virgin

Getting a girl pregnant is so hot.

Why can't I experience these simple joys?

I always get annoyed when after sex a girl stand up and get a napkin or towel and start cleaning out my cum from their cunt. It's such a dismissive attitude. I gave them my love juices, the symbol of my appreciation of them, and they treat it as if they had be spit upon or something.

>thinks every girl is on the pill

and you're calling other people virgins

Do you really want cum getting all over the bed?

>amerikuk sperm volatility rates have decreased dramatically since the 1970s

there's NOTHING worse than dating someone who's on the pill or has an IUD and having to go back to condoms

amazed I don't have kids yet, luckily all the girls who I insist on going raw with the first night usually take that as a red flag and refuse to see me again

Every single girl i have been with (8) has been on pill. Then again i live in Fingolia.

My gf takes the pill so we never use condoms, i just nut inside her everytime.

Once when i had sex with a girl who really wanted into a relationship with me, she laid down in a fetus position with my sperm inside her for a while.

I did this once too. It was fucking great. I thought I had an STD too but I said fuck that and I blew my load so far in that milf pussy and fucked her again an hour later. Motel sex is the best.

>fuck a petite blond milf with awesome fake tits.
>she deep throats my cock and swallows my load because she says it's not a safe day.
>fuck her again a week later when she says it's safe.
>fuck her without a condom and blow my load deep inside her.
>she grabs my ass and begs me to stay inside her so I can drain as much cum as I can inside her and soak her pussy with my cum.

Yall are missing out.

pusy poster at it again

Protection is more for STDs than pregnancy.

There's the pill, but also she might not be ovulating. Or you could pull out. The last two are not guarantees, but they're more effective than not.

>characters have sex using protection
>girl still gets pregnant

I doubt you and her are good looking.

>character pounding a girl
>she doesn't do a pussy fart and make it slightly embarrassing

Unfortunately, youd be wrong.

>horny teenager that has been shown to be a chronic masturbator is about to have sex for the first time
>shoots his wad in his pants before sex even starts
>girl doesn't mind *teehee* lots of guys do that
>shoots his wad again
>EWWW GROOSSSS GET OUT

>virgin's thread #1345

>The pill

Stop living in the past. It's all about the IUDs now.

>Americans in 2014 have sex every week
Fucking losers

>tfw struggle to get off with a women if I'm not in an impregnation fantasy setting

Most girls in clubs are on the pill. FACT! Get out more you mongle faced virgin

>the pill protects you from herpes and gonorrhea

well

M-MOMMY!

1. Face
2. Inside asshole
3. Mouth
>
>
>
>
>
9000001. Inside Vagina
9000002. On Vagina
>
>
>
>
>
900000000003. Tits
900000000004. Ass
>
>
>
>
>
900000000000000000005. Back

There's no such thing as accidentally. It's difficult putting it in the ass on purpose.

Not if its blown out

>characters have sex
>girl doesn't say her hips are moving on their own, or mention her lewd pussy
>not a futa in sight
>guy doesn't climax 6 times
>no xray shots
is Hollywood even trying?

You fucking idiots when a girl takes the pill she doesn't get the libido spikes and it reduces it greatly.

>gf is ovulating
>kiss her neck from behind
>can literally smell the vagina oozing after a few seconds
>fuck her at least twice a day for the whole week
>she cries when I leave

she's trying to babytrap you bruv
get out fast
safe day is code for she's ovulating
there's no way she'd let you blow your load in her one day and not the other if she was concerned about safety

Nah man, she already has a baby and doesnt want another. She lets me blow my load in her when its safe, other than that, she swallows.

>black bull fucks white woman
>nobody says "BBC"
>cheated

Personally I think it'd be fucking hilarious but I guess even buzzards spew from time to time.

>she's trying to babytrap you bruv

personally I have a difficult time imagining any woman who isn't an immigrant determined to obtain residency rights doing that to any habitual Sup Forums user. especially a nasty asian one who hates asian men but will treat her honky husband like shit and make their hapa brats miserable too

If you fuck a women ramdomly without condom there is only arond 20% you get her pregnant, and that's not even taking in consideration sperm quality and motility, weather, and several factors.

>that's not even taking in consideration sperm quality and motility

this made me think of Smithers contributing a sperm sample in that episode of the Simpsons. then I imagined Sup Forums sperm. then I went and hid under my favorite blanky for two weeks

I once did it because I was in a hurry. I was fucking a chubby girl, I came, then some people from my job called and I left, probably the fatty thought I left because of her.

Honestly wouldn't do it again, my boxers end up all crusty and sticky, and in a couple of hours I started to smell like a sweaty pig.

>a guy blows his load on womans feet
>another guy in chastity doesnt lick it up
Why cant movies be realistic anymore?

The odds of getting pregnant each time while she's ovulating is only like 20 percent in a month and 70 for 6 months and that's if she's actually trying to get pregnant. It's not a guarantee

Why the fuck would you ever gamble with something like this?
Unwanted kids = shitty kids, many of them end up autists like us

after looking over and seriously considering the thread, user, I think you've got the best right to be angry