Portugal, Greece, or Germany?

I've narrowed down the choice for my Erasmus exchange to these countries, could Sup Forums give me a quick rundown of the different experiences I might have?

The cities I have available for these countries are:

>Greece: Athens or Thessaloniki
>Portugal: Castelo Branco or some other city also around 50 thousand people
>Germany: Kassel or Stuttgart

If I were en exchange student, I'd do Stuttgart

GREECE: Full of GREEKS. Full of DEMOCRACY and CIVILIZATION

Portugal and Germany: Full of Arab Subhumans.

>checked flag
>i fear you won't be seen as the cool guy, broh

fuck off dago wop

Stuggi is good, don't know about Kassel.

fuck off nigger dont come

>going to Germany

do Italians prefer american or english exchange students?

Ive heard that portugese are one of the friendliest places to go to.

Dont go to castelo branco nothing happens there,if your options were lisbon,porto,evora or coimbra those would be fine but not that one

I wouldn't go to any of those

exchange is for normalfags

Thanks bruh, I think the other city was called Vila Real.

>germany

>haha, let's give money to the country that completely destroyed mine, condemned it to 40 years of gommunism and tries to destroy it again LOL!!

Germany is expensive.

For a developed country it's still cheap desu

Stuttgart is really nice

Countries do not matter as much as the population of a city. A 50k pop and lower may be nice but it may lack the "OOMPH" of a more urban location.

Stuttgart is a very large city and it seems like a good choice. As for the Hellenic area, both Athens and Thessaloniki are great for students; you may wish to consider your choices between the two as Athens has well functioning transport while Thessaloniki is more compact and easily walkable.

Whichever the case, enjoy the travels!

>kassel

Are you the kind of person that would be pleased that a gay parade is passing through your neighborhood? If yes, go to Germany, otherwise avoid it.

t. never been to germany

Little m*d bitchboy

>Germany
Boring, grey, full of autists, furries, sjws and turks

>Greece
Interesting and has good food and cute girls but also piss poor, dirty and full of commies and drug addicts

>Portugal
Gorgeous, comfy, pleasant, temperate and also has cute traditional girls

You know what to do.

I'd go to Portugal for the drugs desu

We dislike whites and white looking peoples.

What universities are you looking for in Greece ?

Regardless, if you're looking for thessaloniki don't bother. Only good thing about it is the girls. The actual university (Aristoteleio) is a haven for drug addicts and crime, the city is a dump.

Athens is somewhat better. Tons of shit to do at night, better weather. Just stay away from Omonoia. As for the unis, commies ruin a lot of shit so don't expect a lot, learning wise of course.
If you can find a few buddies though then you will like Greece. If you're focused on a more academic experience, you should probably go to Germany.
Portugal can't be that different from Greece.

>Germany
>Boring, grey, full of autists, furries, sjws and turks

This. People in Germany are the worst. Students are pricks.

uni is for normalfags

Moar cutegal

Fofortugal :3c

One of the most beautiful countries in Europe if you ask me

Also its beaches are unmatched in europe IMO

Also believe it or not but Poortugal has big cities too

>Castelo Branco
shiggy, unless you like being at 45ÂșC in the shade. Go to a northern district instead

Only a northerner would think the north is better than anything.

Viseu and Guarda are central and north of Castelo Branco. Please do not put us in with p*rcos

sorry

Agricultural University of Athens or lexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki

Thanks bruh

I would only go to a large city, so Stuttgart or Athens.