I'm pissed lets have a BAYWATCH thread and talk about memes

I'm pissed lets have a BAYWATCH thread and talk about memes

Raunchy

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want rockposting to be good as baneposting, but you need a certain moment in the movie that is meme worthy or a certain picture of Dwayne. Baneposting has it all the right moment of the scene and a meme line.

Did you piss your pants having another seizure?

oc

These threads were way dunnier in the archive

I almost pissed my pants laughing then!

What you need is a committed enough autist to force a meme for months on end until people start to buy that its plausibly humorous

FUCK baneposting

I saw it and it wasn't that bad. The worst part was how Dwane blatantly only made this movie so he could jerk himself off and pretend he's hot shit.

The entire movie is everyone talking about how cool he is and then saves the day at the end.

What about the DEAD PENIS scene! I literally PISSED myself laughing
#litty #forthefans

jesus, Armond doesn't hold back

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

based

literally the ONLY critic worth paying attention to. He actually GETS what the fans want.

You can't just force this shit you faggot

Is this real?

The problem is that many people havent and wont see it because its bad. TDKR was watched by a bunch.

FAKE!!!
nationalreview.com/article/448002/baywatch-movie-idiotic-escapism

>haha why are you pouring hershey's over my toes user? Stop :D

Baneposting is only good when you're under 18.

you critics are so out of touch with the fans, who are LOVING it.