Quick Sup Forums please help me decide a career path

Quick Sup Forums please help me decide a career path

1. Accounting

2. IT (computer and information systems major)

3. Become an electrician

4. Do some biology related stuff

Pick whichever career makes you not want to put a bullet in your head.

tit milker/jugg milk drinking expert

What biology related stuff?

>Accounting
Sounds incredibly boring and you'll probably hate yourself
>IT
Haha haha haha
>Electrician
Pays well, pretty rough labor in horrible weather conditions. Unless you mean EE, then go with it
>Biology
Probably your best bet on getting a job that pays well.

Accounting sounds very dull and unfulfilling. Do not go into IT. Electricians are OK if your IQ is under 100 or thereabouts. Biology related stuff is too broad, yet of those four options, number four seems the best.

Why not IT?

NEET

I can guarantee IT will land you a good job quickly, at least here in Euroland

Ideally genetic eng or eugenic or disease curing shit or like making biological androids or something like dr gero or finding immortality

IT is only bad if you want to stay a developer. But if you can enter a big company you can easily make lots of money as consultant or software architect.

It is what Computer Science majors (like myself) make fun of daily. IT people know nothing and are just there to defer the problem to someone who knows what they're doing and give old people bullshit to keep them happy.

Am on same boat as OP. Am capable of practically anything but I don't know what would be best, I just want to make a decent living without too much school bullshit.
So that pretty much means a trade is ideal I assume, but which one is the comfiest?

>genetic eng or eugenic or disease curing shit or like making biological androids or something like dr gero or finding immortality
>or becoming an electrician

Mate...

I'm going into network security and it seems like plenty of nearby big companies are looking to hire.
Hope I don't end up like that.

So are you saying biology

$20 hooker

Any trade, just dont fall for the hospitality jew

Biology, hands down

you can do all of them if you really want to put in the time to go to school for it all

I think you should become an electrician.

I did engineering (computer /electrical /software stuff) and you always need to constantly be learning in a hypercompetitive environment with your job under constant threat to outsourcing.

Electricians on the other hand don't need to constantly learn lots of new shit on the job like engineers, they get paid MEGA BUCKS and can easily start their own business after a little while to earn even more money. More than engineers and doctors and all that... and you pretty much just keep doing the same shit.

Its relatively stress free, you're not going to be working overtime really and you have a clear path to becoming your own boss after you work for a bit.

I find engineering to be miserable. You have to spend an incredible amount of brain power every day and its just mentally fatiguing. You don't really get rewarded for this and your salary won't be that high unless you are an expert negotiator or have tons of credentials, a masters/phd etc. Just not worth it to do that sort of work imo.

If you want to be a lab worker, then you'll need at least a master's degree. That's about 5-6 years of college.

Oh also, try to invest into property when you can. Eventually you want to rely on gentrification to push up the value of your properties high enough that you can make steady income just off of renting. If you aren't interested in being a landlord, give your property to a management group; you'll still be profiting off of it, etc.

I feel like working hard for your money really is a fool's errand. Only the jews at the top want you to work really hard so they can extract maximum value from you.

>1. Accounting
Did 2 1/2 years. It might just bore you to death, and only 1/2 of graduates get jobs

>IT
Decent choice, but many companies would rather just hire 4 Taiwanese people. I have 3 friends doing IT and 2 of them got jobs

>Electrician
Great idea, especially if you are in Australia

>Bio
Don't know much about the field. I did very well in Chemistry but failed advanced calculus which was necessary for the B.Sc

This was my plan. Learn trade, make money, get into real estate.

But which trade is comfiest? I'm stuck between carpentry and electrician.

It seems someone with a more technical oriented mind might enjoy electrician more.

Dont do bio. Youre too optimistic and fucking retarded. Real lab work sucks arab balls. Long hours, shit pay, low security, and you probably wont see any exciting developments for twenty years.

I'd say bio since the rest of the fields are pretty saturated

Also as a tip just make a strawpoll or whatever next time

I was an electrician for 4 years and at 26 years old I'm waking up with knee and lower back pain from all the crouching and bending over.

The money is good but it's not worth feeling like I'm already 50 years old

Become a sparky and come to Aus $$$

biology

Gender studies

Sauce?

Only the Avatard, master of all four degrees, can bring balance to the world

Accounting and finance double major at best accounting school in the country. Mangerial is pretty tight desu. Audit and tax are boring as shit.

You sound foolish.

This. I've been an electrician and now I'm IT. The money in IT is cozy af. I defer my problems to other people.
Literally any job you pick is about social skills. Electrican can be fun but it fucks your body up. The guys are cool. Good money eventually, but it's a ball breaker.

i agree leaf. I am a trainee fabricator, and the amount of shitty stress engineers have to put up with is def not worth the money. Electr mostly have cruisey straight forward jobs that pay quite well.

If you need Sup Forums to choose for you, chances are you will never be successful in any of those.

1. decent money, but soul crushing desk job

2. If you're not a natural computer whiz / absolutely have a passion for it, then no. The field is flooded with idiots that don't actually like computers

3. Yes. You start off with shit pay as an apprentice/journeyman but after the 5-10yr mark you make bank. Then its just a choice of "how much money / how hard do I want to make/work this week?"

4. A bachelor's in biology will get you nothing. You'll need a masters at minimum for anything remotely "interesting". You'll never make any money unless you get into some niche private field. Chemistry on the otherhand you can make serious bank. But all of this requires you to be smart. And you're here. So yeah. Sorry.

>TLDR: #3

>accounting
boring but good pay

>IT
no

>electrician
also a good choice

>biology
i have no idea what kind of job this will get you

Protip: There is a field called Accounting Information Systems.

Accounting made me want to put a bullet in my head. I now have a degree in something that I have no interest in doing ever again. I don't even keep my diploma up on the wall.

as an accountant who does payroll for my firm, its boring as shit but easy as fuck and the guys who have been doing it for 20 years plus are taking home a shitload each year

Forklift is best job

"IT" doesn't just mean "tech support"

Eyyy lmao, just finished my A+ this year.