Is she /ourgal/?

Is she /ourgal/?

Her publicist maybe, That's too coherent for Courtney

What is this in relation to? It's hard to believe that coke whore has lived this long. Did she ever get clean and turn herself around? Did she ever self reflect on her fucked up life?

>Courtney Love Cobain

angry.jpg

>Courtney Love is on the side of America
What dimension is this?

>murder your husband
>keep using his name decades later for publicity

why is this allowed

>This is allowed but a thread discussing a current event playing out on tv RIGHT NOW isn't allowed

Did us a favor

What was it?

wtf I love husband-murderers now

James Comey testifying on live television

>getting triggered because someone doesn't like you for being a bad person

So just because he doesn't want to spread hate among his fanbase he deserves to die?

Sup Forums isn't even a political board

They know this and yet still try and force anything remotely political into that cesspit

>Yeah we're the rebellious youth haha no rules haha hey cut that out you're not allowed to think like that

>niggers hate homosexuals, people of different color and women
So he's basically telling niggers to fuck off

he realized what he said after he came off a drug binge and killed himself. he regretted it.

r*ddit is thataway --->

Liberals have a pretty loose definition of "hate" and it mostly comes down to being remotely critical of said groups.

He didn't say you're not allowed to think that way, he just said you literally don't matter if you do and you should go back to being an angry little man somewhere else.
He was right.

This was early 90s, before 3rd wave feminism

>You're allowed to think what you want but if we don't like it, we'll banish you
Why do Eurocucks hate freedom?

He literally said you're not allowed to be their fan if you think a certain way. Fuck him.

STOP HATING THE VILLAINS!

I dunno, the 90's were full of sensitive types too, who would treat you like a leper for saying the wrong thing about a black guy or a woman

>I should be allowed in anywhere I want, included concerts I'm not welcome to
Do you think we should allow anyone to do anything because muh freedoms?
I guess refugees are all welcome too anywhere.

Literally a non-issue.

>She was on some late night talk show recently
>Now "people" are making posts about her
>You are now reminded that Sup Forums is mainstream

>not understanding the difference between private and public

You can ask someone to do whatever you want. Banning them and having them removed are different things.

Sup Forums is full of larping niggers confirmed

I wonder what jewish overlord made him say that? What was the payment? Appearance on 3 separate talk shows?

Bitches do it for the job opportunities that it brings them.