Daddy daddy daddy, hurry! I saw something scurry!

Daddy daddy daddy, hurry! I saw something scurry!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iY0WznZao
youtu.be/Rh4uTDXxKuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck, what is this called again?! I just thought about it the other day!

story from north america

Shut the fuck up kid, I'm not doing anything that concerns your ass.

Story from North America
youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

Why was the sequel such utter shit?

There was a sequel?

Because animation domination hd made it

remember son if it frightens you it's only because it's true

>shit animation
>really poor timing for the song
>the song itself has really shitty lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iY0WznZao

Ew...what the fuck is this shit? Fucking hell, this is why Fox ADHD is terrible.

GODSPEED

Oh shit, I thought he was just pronouncing scary funny, but I just realized he meant scurry as in a spider scurrying around

Also Kirsten Lepore wasn't involved

Is that grown up Onion?

Could someone make a webm of 2:27?

>durr dont kill a spider despite its life being worthless and incomparable to the value of a human's life

fuck off commie

funny you should say that, i was gonna add "stupid commies" to the end of my post but realized it would piss the liberals that inhabit this board off.

Why do you consider a Spider's life to be worthless?

How's this?

Sweet trips, yo

bump

What... the first one was beautiful, this is shit...

it's both

that's the magic of wordplay

I love this video so much

*turns page*

This has to be a parody. No way he could pass this off as a sequel.

The primary creator of the original made it, I wonder what happened.

> I watch this
> walk into kitchen
> cockroach on the floor
Fucking mememagic.

ya wash your hands
ya turn the page, ya wash your hands

I'm okay.

The sheer number relative to our own, their minute size and lack of perceived relevance.
And common phobia.

I know it's far uglier and psychedelic by design, but it just doesn't stick the landing. Also, the animation itself was choppier due to laziness, and that just isn't okay when you have an actual studio, no matter how small, at your back.

Do you know the proper name?

I swear I saw this before and not online.

What the fuck?

More like you have a dirty ass house
Also kill that shit, not even the same as a spider

Then why kill it?

Neat
I'm not a fan of the bit where the father is under the covers not moving but they still kept redrawing the sheet it just looked off as fuck should have just repeated that frame for a few seconds

Why not kill it?

Just get rid of it?

What are you afraid of?

Holy shit that was flicking horrible

I'm a god dam hunter and I still feel like I can call you a faggot for that statement.

>Getfaggotry

youtu.be/Rh4uTDXxKuw

You are a moron.

Neat.

I thought this was a parody of the first

>my creation, you killed it
you created spiders too, ass

that thing's butt looks like a luchador

its clearly a joke you are not supposed to take seriously how dense are you people

why does everything have to be turned into a series.

>Kirsten Lepore
Is she the same person that worked on a special stop-motion episode for Adventure Time?

Why are white people so unempathetic and soulless?

When I was an 8 year old kid, I accidentally stepped on a snail and cried the whole day.

It's a metaphor.

Fuck your metaphors, all life is precious.
I don't even wash my hands so I don't needlessly kill bacteria.

The point was you weren't supposed to be able to sit through the whole thing, at least without something else playing or a book to read, right?

It's shit no matter what way you look at it

After ww2 and the statistics of only 1/4th of the soldiers actually shooting to kill or wound the Illuminati has been molding the whiteys to be better and more efficient killing machines, it's why they have been dismantling the family unit, why they have been putting autism into our TV-dinners and fast food and why they want all the white girls to go for the bigger and more melanin enhanced cocks.

'sup?

Maybe you should consider something other than your thirst for blood. Why does it matter that the spider isn't as intelligent as you? It deserves to die for that and because you're a squeamish little bitch?

it's not a joke

BLOOD
I ACHE FOR THE TASTE OF BLOOD

WHY ARE WE OUT HERE
WHEN WE COULD BE IN THE THICK OF SLAUGHTER ?

How ya figure?

Were raised in a culture that tells us were better than everyone and everything and hurting other things/people to get ahead is encouraged

Personally I go by whether I think it will eat bugs in my basement.

Ah, the ages old anglo-saxon perfidy.

Khorne would be displeased with you

I mean, I could sort of see that. The "moral" does seem to be almost the exact opposite of the first.

I kind of get a Gremlins 2 vibe to it. The creator knew he couldn't top the original, so he decided to go in a completely different direction and sort of spoof the original.

That said, even so, it's not actually very good, and the animation is pretty ugly. But if it is trying to be a parody of the first cartoon, well, props to him for that.

Yes.

I have heard an interesting theory that this is about the Cuban missile crisis I don't agree with the theory but it wasent that far fetched

If a spider's leg is injected with painful venom, they would sooner amputate then let it kill them. Unlike insects, a spider losing a leg leaves lasting physical and psychological trauma, yet they choose to live with that.
However, spiders like a wolf spider will sooner starve than give up looking for their children, if taken or lost.
Tarantulas keep pets in their homes, they take in little frogs that eat harmul insects, and they occasionally gently scratch their heads with their hairy leg
Many jumping spiders have a complex language comprised of dances and vabrations.
Spiders watch you with their eyes as you walk by, and if one were to accidentally land on a person, they'd just try to climb off, only botong if they're constrained/immobalized
They also feel sex

I don't have a real problem with people killing insects that get into your home, but spiders don't deserve a senseless death. They're exceedingly intelligent, almost on par with corvids. Besides, they get rid of all the insects you'd have a real problem with.

I'm fine with killing spiders that crawl out of hiding spaces. I'm actually doing them a favor by getting rid of the dumb ones.

It'd be best if humans and spiders could coexist comfortably, like cats, dogs, birds, or horses. Killing them on sight is counterproductive to their evolution as a species.

This.
Only the ones that hate and loathe humans will survive if this goes on.
All the ones that trust us and want to be our symbiotic friends get squished out of the genepool.
We are breeding a predatory insect species that can hide and fucking HATES humans.
And we can only blame the shortsightedness of our stupider human peers. It's humanity's own fault. Spiders wanted to choose peace.
Humanity is bringing the vengeance upon itself.

Ironic how there was a thread a few months back bashing kirsten lepore's AT storyboard (even though said storyboard was for the a stop motion episode that she was heavily involved in, not a normal episode animated at korea)

Do you know the proper name?

>taking something straight a youtube comment
it's still good and educational, but fuck you for that

YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD

>they're an irrelevant lesser being that's growing out of control and it scares me, so it's life doesn't matter

user

Arachnid!

If that's a joke, then that's the animated equivalent of "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

my god

What if the world was made of pudding and we didn't even know it

So basically it suits the quality of South America perfectly?

We don't know what we can't perceive. A 2D being could never perceive our plane of existence so maybe everything in 4D is pudding.

Holy shit

Kek

>moral is that you shouldn't be afraid of something just because you don't know whether it poses a threat
all animals have a built-in fear of anything that keeps itself hidden and is too small and scurrying to keep track of, because if you don't eliminate those unknown variables, the force of entropy will overwhelm and destroy you

But remember that as humans, we have the ability not to give into all of our animalistic urges and desires and educate ourselves on the world and how to interact with it in an altruistic fashion.

Damn, I love this video but I really hate the moral dead-end message.

Thirst for blood.

Neat. Still doesn't make abortion murder, though. There are plenty of reasons to abort, such as if the birth is endangering the mother. That said, I'd opt for adoption over abortion.

I actually saw it on /an/, must be pasta.

That's right ;D