Mena

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s017e2OKphg
youtu.be/w-GvHSt9Onw
youtu.be/yMBYzLWThgA
youtube.com/watch?v=4TcQ38fJ2F8&
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New year new me

Based anime thread.
I'll post here.

Should get some booze for new years desu

why are moroccans such big pieces of shit ?

why are brits such big pieces of shit ?

why are emiratis such big pieces of shit ?

Believe it or not, 12 centuries worth of inbreeding can irreversibly fry an entire population's brains

Can only imagine all the slags out tonight
Hnng

why are iraqis such big pieces of shit ?

yeah sure thing nigger, like you get anything when you go out. you fucking cunt cuck bitch, you got no game why you pretend you're a playa ? no female would go for you

what anime, you nerd

Ore wa no genocido imouto isekai desu!!!!

why are lebaneses such big pieces of shit ?

why are frencheses such big pieces of shit ?

Take your pills thread leader

how can we merge the two?

AND THEY WONDER WHY WE DONT WANT THEM IN OUR SWIM, GOLF AND TENNIS COMMUNITIES, AND OUR WHITE COLLAR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT THAT DEMAND PROFFESIONALISM AT ALL TIMES AND THEY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE JAILS AND PRISONS ARE SOMETIMES 10 AND 20-1 BLACK OVER ALL RACES, BLACKS HAVE THE RIOTING, LOOTING BURNING, CRIMINAL, SCREAMING RACISM GENE IN THEM AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE, BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE AN UNDERCLASS AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN SURVIVE IS BY GETTING WELFARE AND FOOLS STAMPS AND THE GOVT TAKING MORE MONEY FROM PRODUCTIVE AMERICANS AND GIVING IT TO A NON PRODUCTIVE CLASS WHICH IS THE BLACK COMMUNITY, I SAY BUILD MORE PRISONS, AND HIRE MORE PRISON GUARDS, THE GOVT HAS AN OBLIGATION TO KEEP THESE KINDS OF PPL LOCKED UP AND AWAY FROM THE PPL WHO ARE FOLLOWING THE RULES AND LIVING RIGHT AND THIS IS HOW THIS MAN OF COMMON SENSE SEES IT..........................................................................................................

good post

when was the last time you laughed loudly to tears with a good friend of your ? more than two years for me.

this is my wife
sorry ladies this cock is taken ;)

3 years ago

lol beta
you gon shoot up a school buddy ? you fucking loser

Post comfy music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s017e2OKphg

why a palestaniaseses such big pieces of shit ?

No
youtu.be/w-GvHSt9Onw

niques ta père la meuf sur ma chatte, enfoilée

(You)

youtu.be/yMBYzLWThgA

She is cute

why are lithuanians such big pieces of shit ?

Come Mr Taliban come tally my bananas

are you a grill?

why are kurds such big pieces of shit ?

self answering question
they're kurds

1+

i love iraqi humor Kek

>that shit
>comfy
Kys

Why does this Mimi broad even have followers?

Sorry didn‘t mean to (you) you

lebs are bros love you guys
except the sunnis, fuck those

>dhimmi slayer
Cringe

>the average Maghrebi in France

dump that country shit and come fuck my sister raw, that would be so hot

this or a fatter version of lacrim, wearing that gay leather jacket with flecks, a bear belly and chelsea boots

can at least see what she looks like
also you won't get to watch that's creepy
maybe hid a camera or smth

7liwa is very comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=4TcQ38fJ2F8&

why is there such a big rise of 'dey r not arabs' posts lately? is it because of the iranian protests?

Remember when Ali used to shit on me for listening to 7liwa?

this is typical of plenty of arabs all over MENA
they think that if they push the idea that only gulfies are real arabs they'll face less stigma or whatever from westerners
it's pretty funny because they're denying their own history just to appease whites

KHASNI MIMI NSOUVE MAMA

But it's so cringey to watch. Imagine if russians started going "we are not european, we are slavs, europeans are british". I get that arabs are the most hated group right now, but this is retardation.

Why m*ghribi bydlos want to be niggers so bad?

maghrebis are a cultured people
mashriqis could learn a thing or two from them

Some Russians already do that

link?

Joke of the day
I laffed

Just ask any Russian poster

because we're not arabs you tard

speak for yourself kurd

he's a fucking kurd they suck berber dick because they share in subhumanism

>West Africa
>

i will never understand the superiority complex middle easterners hold towards maghrebis
it's literally baseless

I moved on to eurobeat anyways
>we
First of all I can see why you would follow this crazy brain dead bitch
Secondly you are obviously a kurd and I knew this before you took this test
In his defense that‘s pure statistical noise

how about you do it and post your results
fuckoff back to iran you kurd piece of shit
it's "uncertain and might be noise"
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

because their countries have more freedums compared to the mashriq countries. they have brothels, alcohol, whores etc, in north african part so people see it as 'more westernised' and praise it for having degenerancy.

you're the fucking kurd
i'm a pure Mesopotamian stallion that mounts the world

I dont feel superior to them, I distinguished the normal nice maghribi people and the shit kind by using the word bydlo, but I dont think you have the mental capacity to understand a simple sentence

>it's literally baseless
kurd subhuman strikes again

middle eastern countries have those too
you don't need to hide it, ive been around plenty mashriqis to know what stereotypes they hold against others

the nigger equivalent of my dick
you are fucking retarded if you think gdp means anything with regards to oil rich shitholes.

>syria even lower than palestine

>others think a certain way so I must think the same
Bruh, fuck off.

>middle eastern countries have those too

Yes but it's not the same. here if you want to buy a bottle of whiskey, you have to go all the way to some shitty place that's right at the country border and pay a huge tax just for one bottle. in egypt you can just go to any liquor store, show that you're old enough to drink and buy it.

both are technically allowed, but the difference is huge dude, don't deny it.

Qatar plox adopt

it's gdp (((((((((((((((((ppp))))))))))))))))))) per capita you absolute cancer tumor

we already have tons of palistinians here habibi.

So, what happens in MENA at the stroke of the new year? Do the muezzins sing a special secular verse and the local fedayeen all pull up to the main town square and fire their AK's and anti-aircraft weapons into the air?

You inbred piece of shit I‘m an arab mutt

>average iraqi street
MUH ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED GDP!!!

>Somalia
>never updated since 2010
>600

Idk why but this made me laugh so hard.

That's not true for the levant

Fine, dont ;_;

yea it's mainly like that in gulf. it fucking sucks that i have to be on this place, literally everything here is considered a taboo, and if anyone suspects that you're doing something 'un-muslim' then they can report you. it's fucking bullshit.

so they have alcohol just like maghreb, i dont doubt they have brothels full of thai whores either they're just not open about it because """"islamic morals"""""

do you have a pink dick?

the kurd rubbed his dick after posting the cherry picked of 2009 Baghdad in the middle of civil war
satisfied with his rebuttal
thinking how intelligent he is
he proceeded to masturbate over forming Kurdistan
tears rolling from his eyes when he remembered kirkuk
and so he came and cried at the same time
letting go of his limp 3 cm penis, he took a deep breath and prepared for the iraqi stallion's reply

it's not brothels. it's basically you talk to a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, and that guy hooks you up with some sketchy dude that takes you on his land cruiser, then you go the desert in the middle of nowhere, he tells you to go inside a tent and inside the tent you find two ukranian belly dancers that dance for you and fuck you afterwards.

then you go back home and hope you dont have aids.

and oil is actually harming the iraqi purchasing power parity you peace of shit, stop talking in shit that requires above 80 iq that you don't have

>in the middle of civil war
i was in baghdad two weeks ago you larping piece of shit

where did u take that pic , what neighborhood

And dont forget sand, sand everyfuckingwhere

Gheeeey

im ok with the sand. i managed to take really good pictures of sand dunes and cactuses here in the gulf. i use it to impress women cause they think it's so exotic and nice.

i didn't take any pictures because there was nothing to see i can google horse shit online if i was interested, i saw plenty of streets like that on saadon street, karada, zawra
oil inflates it since it adds to gdp retard

have you fucked any female tourists looking to get some foreign dick?

yea 2 white women. but honestly i consider it a mistake, i should've stayed a virgin.

Is shaving your chest haram?

gods not real dude

so convenient
you went to Baghdad but your only pic is from 2009 Baghdad, in civil war, in a poor ghetto
you're always so convienient
it's like you're so special
your mom was right
you're a gem
and no adding to gdp doesn't help gdp ppp, lowers ppp since it inflates the economy
but hey not like my economy degree is worth anything right, everyone knows the best economists are kurd diaspora with 65 iq

it's not because of god. it's because i think that what i did was kind of niggerish. i fucked two random women just cause they wanted it, not because i wanted it. this is cuck behaviour. im not a cuck, westerners are cucks.