Injustice 2 General Hype Thread

Trailer: youtube.com/
watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

Gameplay Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=623soZ5OAZo

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Stated to have the biggest roster in a DC fighting game ever (so at least 30+ characters)
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus, Black Manta(?)
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far

E3 Countdown

e3countdown.com/

first for red lantern skin

I am here for Raven

FIRST FOR KEK BOON

Gonna post these first two webms again because reasons

No, we need Peeg and Faora skins

can't wait for all the bantz

First for Harley x Ivy

IVY WILL GET IN . SHE WILL

No, have actual Supergirl alts before going into stuff like that.

>trailer shows Supergirl primarily fighting Atrocitus and vice-versa
>Supergirl becomes a Red Lantern in the story mode
>Red Lantern gear for Supergirl
>Red Lantern Supergirl as a story-mode boss character

They'll probably show the Atlantis stage during E3.
Here's hoping

You can tell he isn't playable because he doesn't look like hot garbage.

Best team confirmed

Just see, from how under designed he looks. To how he intercepts Aquaman like he was just flying towards his direction. I just don't have a huge hope that he'll be playable

Dubs confirm Midnighter DLC

You know why I think Manta is deconfirmed?

Because they left his helmet untouched. I'd my left hand that they'd add all kinds of unnecessary shit to that helm if they make playable-character designs for him.

Red Thanos vs Blonde Chucky

post characters you want in

Hard Mode: No Ivy, Cold, or Frost

Based Boon pls shit on Ivy Fags by making her a stage transition.

Who is the big fat meanie of this game?

Not Superman again, I hope.

Like COIE Supergirl with the headband.

i forgot PIC

nice Felicity skin

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I-Is it possible?

fund it!

So what do you guys think about the fact that Dex Starr appears sometimes and other times is nowhere close?

Think he counts as "gear"?
Think gear adds moves to character movesets?
What could it be?

I hope he isn't a stage transition and that's his super but I think he is a stage transition.

I doubt alts are in.

The roster is 30 plus

HE BETTER BE PLAYABLE GOD DAMMIT

Pamela Isley

Jimmy Olsen

I hope they put out a bunch of DCW costumes and voices.

Me too friend, me too.

Didn't work on the last thread, won't work here.

Anyone has any idea of how long it will take for Ed Boon to sit down and play a match with some journo?

>Costume elements impact gameplay and stats

Nervous laughter.

Might be part of some specials or it's his trait assuming those are back from the first game.

He's a transition, dude. Stop fighting the truth.

saint walker

Yeah, but fuck actual Supergirl.

I think PG could work as an alt. Granted, I'd much prefer a Peej as a full-blown character but given the circumstances, she'd be fine as some kind of alt.

Faora, I think has more potential as an original character since, being Kryptonian aside, she's completely different from Supergirl. She has actual martial arts, is a member of the Kryptonian military in most versions, is far more vicious and sadistic in combat, etc. I feel like her moveset would be pretty different. More rushdown-focused and less projectile-based, maybe some uses of some Kryptonian weaponry like Zod in Injustice, etc.

DUDE
How would that even work, though?

Naw she's dressed like she does in the show. Still odd.

with optional jacket plx

Until I get a confirmation otherwise I will remain mad

I would've liked the whole show's team in the original

Hell yeah

Constantine.

I'm betting it will change stats and moves, but that part will be totally optional (And possibly disabled online) like in Sm4sh.

I'm also willing to bet costumes are now going to become a type of gear as well, as well as character-specific items like Dex-Starr.

As a customizationfag, I think it sounds pretty cool, though.

Honestly I feel like they'd probably just release Black Manta as DLC anyway.

Seriously. If they succeed and manage to balance it out without going full Jew, it could be innovative for fighting games. If they fuck it up, it honestly could be the death of fighting games if it ends up being HUGE. Knowing casuals, it probably will be.

How rude. She's for gentle loving and hand holding. Peeg on the other hand is for extremely long and brutal (for you) fucking sessions that resemble athletic events more than sex

Why would anyone want Ivy and Frost when you can have superior Cold and Swanpthing?

You would need to be a retarded waifufag.

>I think PG could work as an alt
I thought so too right up until actual Supergirl gameplay. This Supergirl's a kid trying to act like a grownup, Power Girl is not.

Yeah and DCAU and Evil Supergirl

No

NOT GOD

GRODD

That whole thing about me doing each fight? scratch that. I'm just gonna make webms of every little scene thing

i feel like he's gona make it but it could be wishful thinking

Yeah I know what you mean. Obviously she could work as an actual character with a distinct moveset but seeing as how she's literally just an alternate version of Supergirl, you can imagine why people would feel like she'd just be an alt.

I'm not sure how her moveset could differ though.

Maybe she could be more grapple-focused?

Also what about Kon-El? Everyone wanted Supergirl, everyone wants PG, you see a lot of people want Faora. What about our Boy of Steel?

I don't like how he looks like a volcano, hopefully there's an alt similar to

Grodd looks fantastic. I hope Grundy is back too

You scrubs are going to get into the game?

>Everyone wanted Supergirl
*normies wanted Supergirl
PG was the obvious favorite amongst people who knew shit about fuck.

make him a charge character with like order sol when charge meter fills a green lantern is shown in the background.

I want Superboy but after seeing Supergirl confirmed i feel like his chances are low

Larfleeze, Professor Zoom

Rorschachs gonna be in it, screencap this post you fucking dipshit goons, you all know it'll be true.

In the very foul fibres of your eternal pedophilic piece of garbage souls, you know this will occur. You KNOW DC is mandating that they include the Watchmenâ„¢ in some capacity. Rorschach will show up and be top tier as fugg, the main event holler dollar, the niggar to surpass the the nigga. You know my boy Eddie "Got Them Designated-Street-Brows" Boonie Babe got me covered in all fine kinna ways nigga. This fuck nugget of a munchcruncher is destined for the Turquoise screen and you all know that it aint for naught. Nigga gonna show up like "blat blat blat fuck you possible homosexual must check further". Gonna blast all kindsa holes in Batmans sexuality and cumdump ontop of all your tourney games.

The Nigga Richael J. Shachin be in this fuggin bastich and there aint no question about it. Check em fagioli, and know the meme magic to be true.

The Watchmen are makin they comeback, niggas, startin with my boy Splatter Face. Ha, sounds like MARTHA to me, amiright? Fuck yeah!

Sorry for posting this one again, I'm really slow and bad at making webms

Hi Ramos

What are the chances the OG cast still even carry their OG movesets?

>atrocitus

such a terrible shitty character

Fucking Johns influence

Nice felicity skin

That's the plan.

>*normies wanted Supergirl
>PG was the obvious favorite amongst people who knew shit about fuck.

Nigga.

I'm not even remotely normie and I wanted Supergirl over PG. Granted, BOTH would be preferred. Supergirl's my waifu. PG is too, just a little less.

Lots of people wanted Supergirl.

Honestly if they go with superior 90's Superboy, they could give him some tactile-telekinesis. Plus they could go with the 'summoning' idea I had for Supergirl, where he might 'summon' Krypto to fight with him or something.

Robotman should have his gear just be clothes. Jacket, Jacket & pants, shirt, shirt & pants, jacket/shirt/pants combo

>Super consist of making rhymes on the fly
Do it Boon.

She doesn't look full man face so that's a step in a good direction

Some specials and command normals, but mostly new stuff, probably. Really wish Batman and Superman had more gameplay footage in the trailer, also it's weird that Flash was completely absent.

Only alt I need

How unique would Black Manta have been if he was playable?

Captain Atom, but he died in the comics so I don't know if they would add him.

Maybe Clayface or The Specter.

Anti Monitor for secret boss character?

Mantafags, you'll know for sure if he's playable or not at E3 (probaby), so don't fret. Just wait 'til Monday and you'll know for sure. 'Til then, enjoy the rest of the content shown.

By the way, noticed that Batman has a suit with green eyes in the scene where he does the stage transition to Superman. Screncapping such a short scene has been hard for me, though.

>Lots of people wanted Supergirl.
Son...

Ditto. Totally a design that should have been DLC for MKX to.

>the fact that more people wanted Power Girl discounts all the people who wanted Supergirl

>He died in the comics
I thought all they had to do was collect his enough of his essence and put him back in another suit?

Honestly he looks detailed enough to be a playable character. At the very least this will be a Manhunter situation where DLC will be demanded

Wrong guess.

...But you suck.

who drew that fine ass PG

yes

Legend?

My husbando

>running animation for Grodd isn't shit

Not bad, NRS... not bad