How do you say "oy vey" in Arabic?

How do you say "oy vey" in Arabic?

>genetically related ethnicities
>would be racist for saying they don't worship the other ethnicity

That guy ain't the brightest

From the producers of the critically acclaimed "Syrian Civil War", CIA productions now gives you "Iranian Civil War"

Just scrolled through his twitter,he is very SJW leaning so no wonder...

>genetically related ethnicities
They have many arabo-persian mutts, but strictly speaking, they're not related. Arabs are semites and iranians are indo-european.

Well, I was thinking about who will bring fun in the 2018. Here's the answer.

>Syrians protesting against a secular government is a CIA conspiracy
>Iranians protesting in favour of a secular government is a CIA conspiracy

Bleach is an option

Culturally(talking about pre islam) and linguistically Persians do belong to Indo Europeans-sanskrit group and are in those senses closer to Russians,but genetically they are closest to ethnicities of Mesopotamia/Levant area.

I would be happy to see Iran without mudslimes anyway.

It would suck for you if you lost them as I wouldn't say ally per se but as friendly state cause if USA takes them back under patronage and returns Pahlavi dynasty which despises Russian.

Iran should taken pissrael to use as a bargaining/extortion chip in dealing with USA when they had a chance, now CIA/Mossad have out maneuvered them.

>returns Pahlavi dynasty
Not happened. Most favourably, there'll be a republic.

Kazim you have to go back

smells like schizophrenic Sup Forums teenagers in here.

Iranian civil war has been brewing ever since the other revolt that was secretly funded by (((someone))) overthrew the (((shah))) and now a new (((revolt))) will try to establish a new (((democracy)))

USA love dictatorial monarchs who are ready to give oil or territory for military interest and keep iron fist maintaining it,cause money flows in bunch and USA needs it since it's in huge debt so there is possibility. They gave Pahlavi son positive coverage on MSM.

Lol wut? Secular/atheist Iranians are overwhelmingly pro-Russian.

Stop blaming CIA/Mossad for everything.

Linguistically yes. Not really culturally.

I'm talking about Pahlavis,not the citizens.

Why Israel would make a coup in the only guy in the entire middle East that had good relations with them?

You sound like a Latin American

He's right though, both of these civil wars started in the exact same way, there's something awfully similar about this war to the syrian civil war.

It's an integral part of the Swedish psyche to hate the US.

Muh 6 billion must never happen again and there is this guy who says death to Yishrael near me so I will wreck him in some way first cause better safe than sorry. It's simple.

Spotted the CIA/Mossad lurker

you're welcome

Because they see them as a threat. Look back at the elections before Donald Trump got elected? Do you notice anything eerily familiar between all of the candidates, Hillary, Donald? They both said Iran and Russia are a threat and they both said they pose a danger to the US and democracy and need to be wiped out. Anyone that Israel deems a threat, will be deemed as a threat by the US too.

I'm talking about this guy in pic

The Shah didn't even privatize the oil. Anyone who's not a communist is fine

to be fair it's in the interests of the CIA, and the USA at large for both of those regimes to fall

Nigger basically ever civil war starts this way

Based.

The fact that what the Iranian people want also happens to benefit the US doesn't make it a conspiracy. Or do you think Iranians secretly want to live under an Islamic theocracy?

Are you somehow implying that those destabilisations have a purpose beyond fucking up the country? They want to see anyone who slightly opposes them burn, nothing else.

Bit of fun though innit

Don't even try to argue against them. They'll find some way to call you some kind of conspiracy nut job, even though there are tons of evidence that destabilising iran is in israel's favour.

Syrian Civil War was amazing, and I liked the ending where the good guys won.

The majority probably does, either legitimately or via brainwashing. Just like the majority of North Koreans would die defending the Kims
A few upper middle class urbanites may be the loudest (like in Syria), but Western style democracy is not (yet) sustainable

those pesky snipers huh