White people. Explain yourselves. Why do you take up so much welfare?

White people. Explain yourselves. Why do you take up so much welfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

13% of the population takes a whopping 31 percent of government benefits

People in prison (blacks predominantly) don't take up welfare.

So of course the people who aren't committing crimes get the welfare.

What are numbers of the population aside from percentages for $200 Alex.

Most benefits go to old people, but old people aren't necessarily moor poor because medicals bill are outrageously expensive even upper middle class need subsidized.

Ya know Jimbo, niggers are 15% of the population but commit 50% of the crimes. Isnt that quacking crazy?

"""white""" people

retirement benefits

I have never taken a penny, so I'm not certain what I need to explain. I've literally gone homeless and not taken a penny.

This

Also, in some states, felons can't get most government benefits.

This.

>200 million whites vs 42 million blacks

Really makes you think..

Fundy Jews Jewing is probably a significant part of that number.

>white people
>white
white in the us.

>Posting in a bait thread without saging
If you actually did this, you're an idiot.

Because jail isn't counted as a benefit.

Seen this picture for the first time yesterday and it made me wonder how bbig of an effect this has on racial crime statistics.

Has a massive effect actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

>(((White people)))

Once again, you tards, don't take these states at face value. They are most likely false to begin with.

Could be totally false numbers, they could be including hispanics. Whatever you do, DON'T TAKE IT AT FACE VALUE. STOP DOING THIS.

Single moms / Coalburners

>1 post by this ID
wonder what is being slid

What's the amount as a % that white people pay in taxes?

Prisoners eat up welfare. They have a roof over their head meals and entertainment. Education and healthcare too. Costs money B.

Except it's not counted as welfare, but as state expenses.

But I'm not even white.

We already know this shit
White people in the US use about 41% of the welfare despite being the 60% majority.

The numbers they are using are completely made up.
Even the niggers who I argue with bring up the ''b-but white people use 41% of all welfere!!!'' as some sort of an argument.

They say "Government Benefits". Social Security is a government program. You just had a shit-ton of Baby Boomers retire the last couple of years - more than any other group in the last 20 year. All those Boomers are going to add to this very ambiguous number

probably counts medicare also and blacks don't live long enough to take advantage of it

Yeah, that too. Also, what do they classify as "poor". Even with SS and Medicare, you could probably classify a lot of retires as "poor" based on their income. The article is shit, the statement is shit, it's just more MSM and liberal shit... Q. E. D.

Because even the worst white is smarter than most niggers.

Whites in population: 223,553,265
Whites on welfare: 11,661,000
Percent of whites on welfare: 5%

Blacks in population: 38,929,319
Blacks on welfare: 11,362,000
Percent of blacks on welfare: 29%

THERE ARE MORE WHITES ON WELFARE

RACIST!

I was originally thinking complete bullshit.
But then I saw and realized they meant social security.
Because people a portion of what they already paid back is the same as living off welfare.

Is this a serious image or a bait image?

yeah im sure.
when you aren't working go figure you don't have a massive income
and niggers don't understand saving money so im sure its mind blowing

Bait created to be pushed as real.
Don't know how it went.

It tends to trigger a lot of people here on Sup Forums, so I guess it succeeded?

Because most of the poor population is illegal mexicans and therefore doesn't get welfar

I don't like white niggers either. Abolish welfare now.

How many violent white criminals do you know? I know thousands of white people, none of them violent. Want to know how many blacks I know 11. How many of them are violent? 7.

I'd love to see a black person post it unironically. Works on so many levels

Fucking KEK

White people don't know what it means to be poor so obviously fake statistics.

Apparently more welfare is spent on people who worked for a living. Damn white devils, always keeping the black man down by working and trying to make their communities a better place.

Define "poor" and "government benefits".

cite it.

>art majors in charge of statistics

Cut benefits!
Blacks never needed them, cut them now!

Has a 100% effect. The FBI makes no secret that it counts Hispanics as 'white' for the purpose of tracking crimes committed and only breaks them out in to their own category for the purpose of tracking victims of crime.

Going to need a source on this OP. I googled around but all I could find that referenced it were a bunch of blackisgod type blogs.

This going against all government tracking I have seen and looked up before. The only way this works is if you are counting Hispanics as part of the white population when you actually look up benefits. For example, saying that 31% of benefits go to blacks so that means that the other 69% go to whites.

First stat probably comes from a data set with a hispanic option, second probably includes 'white' hispanics with actual whites.

How come those poor white people aren't anywhere near as violent as blacks?

It's making me think

Bad parenting, the current young people of our time (so anyone around 28) have all be raised to be entitled cunts. My sister doesn't do shit yet collects fuck tons of welfare on her autistic kids, it's disgusting.

So theres a difference of 18 versus a difference of 27?

>b-b-but muh black entitlement

nigger do you even math?

Because white people are in the country legally, are not in jail, and have the necessary minimal level of intelligence to realise what bennies they are entitled to.
None of those things are true of minorities.

Because the poor white people prefer receiving help within the constraints of law, instead of robbing other people or selling drugs.

so welfare is only for minorites, white people are not allowed to get welfare in their own fucking countries, other white people pay for in the first place?

>What are proportions

Jesus fucking Christ. Common core needs to go.

This is an excellent point. Jail/prison=government housing, food, utilities, clothing, education, technical programs, therapy, medical care. For fuck's sake!

Source

hehehe, I can imagine seeing this come up on facebook, should spread it.

It's even worse when your realize that arabs and north africans are also logged as "white."