Israel - What the literal fuck

So I saw this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

What the literal fuck. Do all jews believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We believe the Holocaust.. And that's a Jewish lie.
A very obvious one at that.
And we believe it.
See, Jews are clever, they are clever as they are subhuman.

Shut the fuck up you antisemitic pos, and just keep the money coming.

Yeah, pretty much.

So this guy thinks all non-jews serve jews and that they are animals.

Do they not understand how this sort of attitude towards non-Jews is what spawned hatred of their kind pre-WW2? This is the attitude that makes people stop feeling sympathy towards you and makes them hate you. Israel would be nothing without the west.

did you think the anti-semitic sentiment in Sup Forums was a meme or satirical?

welcome summerfag

>falling this bad for fake subtitles

what is he actually saying

I support the 'beasts' part, but really Goyim will make shit servants on account of them not being able to do anything right(I prefer doing my own shilling by myself)

yes

here is link to the original video, the subs are the same, even the embedded ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k

so you people literally think every other race on the planet is a beast

why?

I saw Sup Forums

Honestly who the fuck gives a shit about what 666 talmudic numerology nonsense there is. The Bible and Koran have probably even more.
What matters is do Jews blow themselves up because of it? No. But Muslims do. And thats the point.

>Do all jews believe this?
A lot of them are probably tainted with this thinking.

Really makes you think.

What did he mean by this?

Mean.

>beasts
but doen't your book say "the Beast" will cause the apocalypse?

It is the attitude that has made America cower and submit to Israel. Israel controls America much more that American puppet governments around the world is controlled by America.

You don't find a single American politician who is not willing to send all Americans to death to protect Israel. Every single American politician would rather that all Americans die than ONE israeli jew.