How come the Westerners are so shit at public security...

how come the Westerners are so shit at public security? we just had millions of Christians from all over the world coming to Poland for World Youth Day and nothing happened (there was some idiot trying to snipe the pope but our spec ops fucked him up)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/pope-francis-speak-islamic-violence-must-speak-catholic-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moron, kill yourself

>there was some idiot trying to snipe the pope but our spec ops fucked him up
One chance to remove the Ultra Cuck Pope and you blow it
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

God, why are you all still Catholic? Are you aware of fucking reality at this point?

Good and bad popes come and go, the church is eternal

kek

>Are you aware of fucking reality at this point?
>fucking reality
Lord, is that You?

naw man. there's christjews, arabjews, and jewjews. Come to Lord Kek. Escape (((them))) and their whole slave game.

usually poland failed miserably, can't remove shitty popes

there was also this iraqi guy who tried to blow the pope
....but our spec ops took him down

Read Evola

I got drunk as fuck and got lost in my town's worst district, kept walking for hours

Guess what nothing fucking happened to me, try getting lost in detroit

But safety in polish cities is mostly due to nobody having any guns whatsoever, guns in citizens' hands are a disaster

Post rare papież

>freedom
>be pampered
pick one. That's what the DDR people didn't get either.

WORST POPE

But with the jews you lose. You christjew catholics have there in yours a system that's open to the jew, to another latin american who unsurprisingly dislikes borders. It is weak by nature, because it is open to sickly weakness like white-chub Franky.

>there was also this iraqi guy who tried to blow the pope
>....but our spec ops took him down
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU GUYS CAN'T NOTHING RIGHT!

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/pope-francis-speak-islamic-violence-must-speak-catholic-violence/

this pope is a dumbass

BLOW UP, I MEANT BLOW UP!

My liberal friend stated a while ago that she liked this new pope. Now I understand why, fuck him. He doesn't know Poland. He doesn't even see Italy inside his walls. Poland is the last non-brown place on Earth.

Make Catholicism great again! We love our Catholics, don't we?

Shame

everything has been said pawel. fuck you and your cuck dindu snackbar feet licking commie pope