1. Your age

1. Your age
2. Do you consider yourself generation Y or millenium
3. How would you describe your generation?

1. 22 (1994)
2. I guess Y?
I don't expect to be a manager
I was the only one who applied for my job
I don't have a linkedin
I rarely work more than 40 hours. But we currently have 3 people doing the work of 5.
I am neither proud nor do I expect to leave, unless something better shows up. I'm due for a significant raise soon if the boss can get his shit together.
I'd move to rural BC but that's it
3. My generation are for the most part everything Sup Forums hates. Do I really need to explain them?

>1. Your age
just 18
>2. Do you consider yourself generation Y or millenium
Yes
>3. How would you describe your generation?
Lazy and narcissistic

millenial
opulent self absorbtion

No
Well I work for NSA, so i can't say.

Millennial
The Beautiful Ones

Gen X
Death to all but metal!

Generation X Herrenvolk

no idea
no idea

>hard working
>1 in 7 works

>competitive
>their countries are overpopulated

>ambitious
>wants to be bureaucracy

>connected
>to scam the job centre

I'm a boomer. Suck my willie tax payers! !!

Millennial is post 2000 you retarded dog blower.

hello, grannies.

You mean the D Generation ?

Millennial

You're completely wrong lol

>20
>mixture of gen Y and millennial
>my generation definitely is pretty cool. we've opened the doors to the next step of civil/human rights, but, with the influx of internet, a lot of our progression is easily sidetracked. ie, allowing hillary to become the nominee.
we're on the right track, but more of us need to stand up and demand change. we're not as revolutionary as the baby-boomers, but we have potential

>36
>None of them, Iam a unicorn
>The unicorns

Gen x.

I think my gen is basically half gen y faggot and half moron asshole but hard working boomer.

As a younger gen x we basically invented gen y faggotry in the mid to late 90s listening to techno and going to raves and being narcissistic obnoxious dullard faggots.

>too young to count
>russian
hello Tovarishtsh twice-fucked

fixed

well done

Y
Not totally fucked yet, people born after 1995 are definitely braindead

You mean z and millennial. Gen y and millennials are the same thing

1. 21
2. Gen Y
3. We're easily distracted, more than a bit entitled, easily swayed by popular opinion and we're pretty much gonna be screwed within the next 10 years

This thread is fucking stupid. First off gen Y and millennial are one in the same. Secondly, if you were born after 1980 and before 2000 you're a fucking millennial. It doesn't matter if you "feel" like one. Muh feels are irrelevant.

Jesus why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid.

1. 22
2. Millenial if we go by wikipedia
3. Among the last age groups before the big cultural shift

>1. Your age
>2. Do you consider yourself generation Y or millenium
Millenial
>3. How would you describe your generation?
- Tweeted from my Apple iPhone

>25
>Gen Y
>Lazy as fuck, no work ethic, privileged, mentally retarded when it comes to non-tech stuff, no common sense

About sums it up. I work in a warehouse and make $45k a year in a low cost living area. And the same people that work in the same place always seem broke and complain they don't make enough.
>Have house, car and wife with kids
>Everyone else around me doesn't want kids, rents apartments, wants fancy cars, doesn't wanna settle down

I don't even have a LinkedIn or whatever that is.

>ambitious
Entitled and niaeve

>competitive
There are fuck all jobs

>connected
forced to look for work on a smart phone their parents probably work for

>hard working
Boomers fucked everything so they're forced to work long hours just to get by

>waiting for employers to impress them
Get fired easily because there are a shitload of others where they come from (including immigrants, who'll work for peanuts) OR quit because they're entitled shits who think they should be handed things for no effort. Maybe both.

>mobile
Forced to move to where the jobs are

This image sums up everything wrong with the world.

>posting accurate info in a data mining thread

I am not generation y or a millenial.
Irish people can now hope to achieve the Japanese dream of living in tiny apartments working long hours and being paid just enough to support that.

>There are fuck all jobs

Do you just have no qualifications or are you a proxy?

>24 (1991)
>What the fuck do those things mean?
>Not as spoiled and turned away from reality as those born, say, 83-89, not as conservative as those born 94 and later.

28 so I think Y
Selfish, cuntish, entitled

Fuck off, I'm born in 1989 and I think 1985 - 1989 is a completely different one to 1990 onwards.

I'd say the generations go 1970 - 1985 is Generation X, 1985 - 1989 is Generation Y, 1990 - 2016 is millennial. This is how it was years ago

Millenial
Probably the worst generation since the baby boomers. Entitled, irresponsible, and SJW hipster faggots.